Round two

Bruce was quick to announce he was keeping Tom for the night, and to that you readily agreed. Your cat was pretty happy staying with Bruce and Nat at any point in time. Sam decided he was taking Roxy for the night and you barely had a say in it. He was gone with Bucky in a flash, leaving you alone on the balcony with Steve and the moon high in the sky. Nat and Bruce had already gone to bed, and the night was quiet.
"Are you ready for bed, Angel?" Steve whispered into the top of your head. A delightful shiver went through your body at the mere sound of his voice. You nuzzled your head more into his chest and gave a soft nod.
"I am a little tired," you yawned.
"I didn't say you were going to be sleeping" he chuckled deep in his chest and the sound vibrated into the night air.
"Steve..." you giggled.
"It's been too long, Angel. I need you" he said, his voice husky and it gave you another shiver.
"I need you too," you whispered. "Maybe a little more than I care to admit," you sighed.
"I'll be gentle" he promised and it made you giggle.
"I hope not," you said a little coyly. "I need to feel you" you ran your hand up and down his firm thigh.

"Oh you'll feel me" he chuckled and reached for you. He picked you up and slid your whole body onto his lap, turning you so you were facing him. You quickly put your legs on either side of his thighs, and lined your body up so his rock hard erection was pressing up against your bundle of nerves. You wanted to whimper at the pressure, but refrained and you were proud of yourself. Steve started running his hands up and down your arms, then along your torso before resting beside your breasts. His thumbs came out and brushed against your hard nipples and you watched as he licked his lips slowly as though he was taking in the moment. You were full of anticipation of his next move, and eager for him to make it. You felt a few telltale beads of sweat trickling down your forehead, but the chill night breeze whisked it away. "I think I should take you to bed," Steve said in a husky voice. You reached out and took a handful of his light blue shirt and pulled him forward to close the distance between the two of you and his hands moved forward to cup your breasts and his lips eagerly sought out yours. You tried to start the kiss soft, but Steve had other ideas. His hands roughly massaged your firm breasts while his strong lips demanded your full attention. You let out a soft mew and his hands dropped to your hips and he pulled on them, coaxing to move on his lap. You ground yourself against him and his breath became stuttered and his muscled legs flexed underneath you. He held fast to your hips and stood up, his lips never leaving yours, and he walked blindly into the bedroom. He paused for barely a moment while he kicked back his right foot and shut the door. The room seemed to be warming up quickly, but you also heard the tell tale sound of the heater going. Steve walked to the bed until his knees hit the mattress and he slowly bent forward, keeping a majority of your weight held in his strong and capable arms. His beard tickled your face as he continued to kiss you like his life depended on it. You were more than happy to reciprocate, trying to transmit through the kiss just how much you loved him.

Your back slowly eased onto the bed and Steve finally took one arm out from underneath you, and pulled back from the kiss. You brought your hands up to run through his hair and beard and smiled happily at him, feeling not even an ounce of shyness that you used to. You knew he loved you, and every piece of you. Just like you loved him and every piece of him.
"You look good in my clothes" he smirked, his eyes flicking down to your chest where your nipples were beaded against the white fabric, barely hidden by the flannel shirt. "But I think they would look better on the floor," he added with a soft chuckle.
"Did you want a show?" you asked with a sultry tone, bringing your fingers down to the bottom of your shirt teasingly. His hands cupped over both of yours almost instantly, and applied slight pressure, enough to tell you no.
"That's for me to do" he said in a deep voice, his masculine gaze had you lost in his blue eyes. You could feel he was peering deep into your soul, and it was like he could feel you lusting for him on an almost animalistic level. You propped yourself up on your elbows as he pulled back slightly, and his hands went deftly to the waistband of your satin black pants. You lifted your butt slightly, and he started to pull down as the fabric bunched up under his fingers and went into the palm of his hands. He got to your feet and pulled them off the rest of the way with flourish before his hands went back for your pink lace panties, and he grasped them on either side of your hips and you felt a slight pressure before there was an instant relief as the sound of ripping fabric filled the room along with a deep chuckle. You looked at Steve in shock, and he had a mischievous smile on his face and he licked his lips in response. "I'll replace them" he winked at you. He pulled at your arm, and you sat up and he gestured for you to lift your arms. You followed suit and he made quick work of the flannel shirt and the white t-shirt, pulling them off over your head. He threw the clothes to the floor and stood back to see you sitting in all of your naked glory on the side of the bed. He ran his fingers over his beard for a second, seeming to be taking the moment in, before he purposefully and slowly tugged his shirt off over his head, before he quickly pulled down his jeans and boxers at the same time. His erection bobbed at nearly eye level for you and you licked your lips at the thought of him being inside of you again. Without warning you grasped him by the base of his cock and kissed the tip. Steve let out a soft moan in the back of his throat, and that was all the encouragement that you needed. You took a firmer grip and tipped his cock upwards a little more so you could lick from the base to the tip before licking a ring around the head. You then slowly took him in your mouth as far as your gag reflex would allow, using your tongue to rub against his shaft. You twisted your hand slightly, loosening your grip and slowly started bringing your hand up to touch against your lips as you bobbed your head along his shaft. You sucked slightly at the flesh, and he moaned even louder encouraging you further. He started to thrust his hips back and forth, rocking them in tune with your movements while his hands were in your hair.
"Fuck" he grunted and suddenly pulled away. You looked at him in surprise, and you saw he was panting, with a sheen of sweat on his brow. "Not yet" he growled, as he closed the distance between the two of you and he dipped his head down to kiss you roughly on the lips. You quickly opened your lips to him and his tongue delved in in an almost demanding way. You whimpered in response, and he slowly pushed you back to lay on your back again. He moved from your mouth and started kissing a wet trail from your lips to your earlobe where he nipped at the supple flesh, to your neck where he started sucking greedily as though his life depended on it.
He made a trail down to your collarbone, where he left a few more kiss marks, before he settled at your breasts. He took one of your pert nubs between his lips and lavished you happily. You started running your nails up and down his back and he groaned in pleasure, his hips automatically thrusting forward into the bed between your legs. His cock so close but so far away. He moved from one breast and made his way to the other and gave the same loving attention before he started kissing a trail down your stomach towards your belly button. He paused there for a moment before getting on his knees between your legs and he pulled your body down on the bed. He kissed a trail the rest of the way from your belly button to your moist and swollen lips before he unabashedly gave you an open mouthed kiss on your pussy. Quickly, he settled in like he was getting ready for his last meal, and his tongue found your clit. He was artful and precise in his movements and soon you were rocking your hips in tune with his movements. Slowly you felt two fingers from his right hand come to your molten core and he pushed in sending fireworks throughout your body.
"Cum for me" he demanded as he continued his attack, and you rode his fingers as you started to feel the coil of your orgasm deep in your lower stomach starting to curl. "Ride my face baby" he ordered as you rocked your hips with his movements. You cried out his name as your orgasm washed over you, and you only felt bliss. He never stopped his assault, but seemed to be almost enjoying the post orgasmic feeling as much as you were. You panted slightly and melted almost like putty into the bed.
"That's my good girl" he nearly purred as he pulled away. He stood up and you looked down to see his cock was still engorged, bobbing and waiting for its own release. He slowly and softly settled his body on top of yours, and he lined himself up with you. He dipped his head down to take a nipple in his mouth as he pressed himself into you, and you felt the familiar feeling of being full again. "Fuck, just like that" he rasped. You felt like you couldn't possibly take anymore when he finally bottomed out and he stayed still for a moment while your body flexed around him, expanding to his generous size and girth. He took your hands and brought them up above your head, and held them prisoner with one hand before he started to slowly withdraw from you. When he was almost completely out of you, he suddenly pushed back into you quickly and with such force that your entire body moved along with the bed.
"Fuck" you cried out in surprise.
"I need you Angel" he nipped at your nipple again.
"You have me" you promised and he started to withdraw again.
"I mean I need you like a man starved" he grunted as he pushed back in with force. You cried out and wrapped your legs around his waist. He wasn't being as gentle as usual tonight. You could feel his words were being reflected in his actions. Both of your body's intertwine with sweat slick between you. You moved your hips in tune with his movements as you both chased your highs.
"Fuck Angel, I love you" Steve cried out as he moved faster. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the air. You were panting with exertion, and noticed Steve was doing the same. You mewed and cried out his name as he literally was fucking you into the bed. You felt the familiar coil of your orgasm snap and you cried out his name loudly again and he grunted before you felt him twitch inside of you before he spilled his seed inside of you. He stilled for a moment and you both just enjoyed the post coital bliss, still being sealed together as one.
"I love you" you sighed happily.
"Baby doll, you have no idea how much I love you" he leaned down again and kissed your lips softly. You hummed against his lips and returned the kiss before he pulled out of you. You gave him another chaste kiss on the lips before rolling off of the bed to go for a quick pee. Your nether regions slightly sore from exertion. When you came back out, you still had his cum coming out of you and sliding down your leg. Steve looked up and smirked.
"What?" you asked and he stood up and started walking towards you.
"Are you ready for round two?" he asked innocently.