Insatiable

"Now that they are gone..." Steve tugged on your legs, pulling you more across his lap. "What's the word for tonight?" he asked, picking up one of your calves and giving it a soft kiss.
"Museum" you licked your lips, after thinking about it for a moment.
"Pretty sure I can live with that" his hands started traveling up your thighs, soothing the muscles as he went. "You look good with the larger diamonds" he purred looking at you. You flushed slightly under his intense gaze and he pulled a little harder on your legs. You took the hint and got up, and put your knees on either side of his thighs. He rested his hands on your hips and pulled you in a little more and you slid along his lap until your chest was pressed against his and you looked at him with a little bit of surprise. He looked at you with hooded lids and gave a soft smile. He leaned in ever so slightly, his gaze going to your lips and he quickly wet his lips in anticipation of tasting you again.
"Steve?" you asked in a scant whisper.
"Let me enjoy this for a moment" he whispered back, his nose brushing against yours. Your pulse picked up in anticipation and you licked your lips. He rubbed his nose up and down yours, and you felt the hint of his beard touch your cheeks. He finally brushed his lips against yours and you eagerly accepted the kiss, he tilted his head slightly to the side and he licked your bottom lip requesting entry and you put your hands into his hair to pull him closer as your tongue intertwined with his. He took dominance in the kiss, and you let out a soft moan that seemed to coax him to keep going. His hands rubbed up and down your thighs and you let out a soft whimper in response. You felt him pressing up against his dress pants, and you rolled your hips to cause a little bit of friction. You tugged slightly at his hair, and he gave a soft growl before he got a good hold on your hips and he stood up. You immediately wrapped your legs around him in response and he blindly started making his way back to the bedroom. He kicked the door open and pulled back from the kiss long enough to look for the bed and he carried you over, his lips finding yours again.
"We forgot our masks" you pulled back from the kiss. Steve gave a slight groan and nodded, setting you down on the bed. He hurried out of the room and came back with both masks, putting them on the wireless chargers. He came back to you, taking off his suit jacket and he threw it on the end of the bed. He quickly made his way to his tie, and his eyes glinted as he wrapped the tie around his hand several times.
"Are you going to be my good girl?" he asked, his voice dropping low. You eagerly nodded and he smirked. "Words" he reminded you.
"Yes" you immediately spoke, continuing to nod.
"Stand up" he softly ordered and you stood up. "Your dress" he took one of the chairs and sat down, slowly undoing his button up. Your fingers twitched, wanting to be the one to undo all of those buttons. Your hands went to the hem of your dress and you slowly pulled it up and he hummed seeing the white lace that laid underneath. You laid the dress across his suit jacket and turned facing him. He finished with his button up and slowly took it off, letting the shirt fall to the floor. You waited for him to give more instructions, but he just sat there for a moment, studying you. "Turn for me" he finally said, his voice low. You did a slow turn for him and you heard him hum to himself in satisfaction. He kicked off his shoes and socks and took his time standing up, before taking long strides towards you. You parted your lips slightly and gazed up into his eyes as he got closer, your stomach full of butterflies. The man could ask anything of you, and you would give it to him. He pinched your chin to look up even further, holding you still, and he leaned down brushing his lips against yours in a soft, but intimate kiss. He reached around you with one hand and expertly unclasped your bra. You rolled your shoulders forward and let it fall partially down your arms. His hand dropped from your chin, and his fingers danced up and down your sides before both coming up to toy with your breasts while he continued to kiss you. The kiss slowly became hungrier, to the point it was almost just tongue and teeth. His fingers found your nipples and he started to fold and pinch them, causing you to cry out softly. Your hands went to the button on his pants, and you quickly unbuttoned his pants, before pulling down on the zipper. Your hands went under the elastic of his boxer briefs and the hem of his slacks and you pushed down. He barely moved as they fell to the floor. He brought his right hand up to go behind your head as he pulled you impossibly closer, while his left hand went down to your panties and he gave them a sharp tug down.
"Kneel on the bed, towards the pillows" Steve pulled back from the kiss. You climbed up on the bed, chafing your legs together on purpose to give yourself some reprieve from your sopping core. You kneeled down, wondering what his plans were. He got down on the bed, laying on his back and he settled his head down between your legs. "Sit on my face" he instructed.
"Steve!" you flushed a brilliant red, surprised at his brazenness.
"Do it" he chuckled. You slowly lowered your body, and he did a long lick along your folds. You tried to make sure there was still room for him to breathe, but his hands came up and he pulled you down further. He quickly found your sensitive nub and he started attacking it with his tongue. Licking, sucking and nibbling at your clit like a man starved. You were facing towards his feet and saw his erection standing at full attention. You felt that just wouldn't do, and you bent forward, grasping him at the base and you took him in your mouth. He moaned loudly, and his hips jerked forward. You started rocking your body with the way he was eating you out, and taking him deeper in your mouth. You would flatten out your tongue as you took him in, hollowing out your cheeks, then you would swirl your tongue around the tip when he got to your lips again. He moaned as you continued, seeming to make you want to go faster. He started thrusting his hips up to meet you as went, and you found yourself rolling your hips in response. You felt the coil of your orgasm coming on quickly and you moaned as his tip touched your throat. You choked back your gag reflex as he thrust in again, and rolled your hips in response. You finally had to pull back as your orgasm hit, and you sat up straight. Steve grabbed your hips and pushed his face in further.
"Fuck Steve" you cried out. As soon as you started coming down, he slipped out from between your legs and looked at you proudly. "Let me finish you" you purred to him.
"I'm in charge" he shook his head. "Put your hands together, you weren't supposed to help yourself" he gave a playful grin. You put your hands together in front of you, and he unwrapped the tie from around his hand and started to tie your two hands together. He then took the other end of the tie, while coaxing you to lay back, and he tied it to the bed headboard. Your arms were completely above your head, and you wriggled on the bed, wondering what else he had planned. He got off of the bed and walked to the bottom, grabbing at your feet and stretching you out across the bed. "Now what should I do with this?" he asked, as he started stroking himself.
"Put it in my mouth?" you asked a little hopefully, wanting to finish what you started.
"As talented as your mouth is, I can think of somewhere better" he crawled back on the bed and he picked up both your legs and put your ankles over his shoulders as he lined himself up with your center. He slowly started pushing in and you let out a soft moan as you stretched around him automatically. "You're so fuckin perfect" he groaned as he pushed himself in. "You were made for me" he added as he bottomed out. He stilled as you finished getting used to his extreme size.
"Daddy" you whimpered, wanting him to start moving.
"I'll show you daddy" he kissed the inside of your ankle and he slowly started moving inside of you. He would pull out until it was just the tip inside of you, before he would move back in. You pulled against the silk tie that was holding you prisoner, wanting nothing more than to be touching him. You whimpered at his slow and tortuous pace. His hand came down and started to toy with your clit and he started to speed up. You rolled your hips with his movements, pulling again at the silk tie. He kissed the inside of your calf again, and he growled softly before speeding up even more. Your cries filled the room, the sound almost echoing.
"Fuck" you mewed as your second orgasm started ripping through you. He started snapping his hips into you, going a little bit rougher, but you knew he was chasing his own orgasm.
"One more baby doll, give me one more," he demanded as he continued to flick at your clit.
"I can't" you cried out, feeling overly sensitive. The sound of skin slapping against skin was the only other sound besides your cries of pleasure.
"Your tight pussy feels so good, I'm going to cum all in it and you'll be dripping" Steve never stopped toying with your bundle of nerves. You cried out again, feeling your entire body nearly convulse in pleasure as the third orgasm hit. Steve snapped in his hips a few more times and you felt him twitch inside of you before hot ropes of cum coated your inner walls. He stopped his assault on your clit finally, and he let go of your legs and they fell to either side of him almost uselessly. He never withdrew himself, however seemed to enjoy feeling your walls flutter around him. "Such a good girl" he cooed to you, a sheen of sweat on his brow. He bent down and gave you a loving kiss on the lips.
"Where do you find the stamina?" you panted softly.
"Super serum" he chuckled, pulling back. He slowly withdrew from you, and you felt like you were leaking onto the bed, both of your juices coming out. "Let me get you cleaned up" he got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. He came back a few moments later with a warm washcloth and he cleaned you up between your legs. You flinched slightly, still feeling sensitive. He smirked to himself and threw the washcloth to the side carelessly, and moved towards the head of the bed and untied your hands before he untied the other end from the bed. He took your hands and carefully looked them over seeing a slight redness from you struggling and he gave each wrist a soft kiss. "How are you feeling?" he asked softly.
"Phenomenal" you gave a breathy sigh.
"Are we back to daddy, or are we still at museum?" he chuckled as he slipped into the bed beside you. You curled up on our side and nuzzled into him.
"Museum, just for tonight" you hummed softly.
"I can handle that" he kissed you gently on the lips. "But just for now..." he trailed off, rubbing his hand up and down your naked body.
"You're insatiable" you giggled.
"Have you met you? Of course I am" he said a little proudly. "Although last night I came close" he admitted.
"I knew you were getting tired" you giggled again.
"I just needed fifteen minutes" he gave your cheek a kiss. "Rest up, the night isn't over"