Off missions?

When you got out of the regeneration machine, there wasn't a scratch left. They had given you a blood transfusion, and you felt out of sorts. Thankfully it was blood you had previously put into the reserves before. Now you just had to worry about restocking it once you were all better. Steve gave you a pair of Shield gym pants and t-shirt to put on, and carried your cat suit in a separate bag. You put on your boots and felt a little bit awkward. Bucky and Clint were overjoyed when you came out of the med bay, and happily led you back to the jet that had been cleaned already by some of the cleaning crew that worked for Shield. Clint told you that Fury had demanded it once all the prisoners had been taken offboard.
The flight home was brief and once Clint landed the jet you gave a yawn, but your grumbling stomach gave you away with a treacherous groan.
"Yeah, I'm hungry too" Bucky shrugged while you flushed with embarrassment.
"Tony left us some food," Clint promised. "I'll warm it up while you go and sit down" he added quickly.
"You're spoiling me" you rolled your eyes.
"You got shot, twice I might add" Steve pulled you in under his arm as the four of you walked out the back.
"I don't even have a bruise," you reminded him.
"I saw the bruises before they healed, baby doll. You need to stop getting shot on our missions" Steve had a look of worry go across his face.
"I already promised I'm not going anywhere" you whispered to him.
"By the way, Nat knows" Clint walked past you quickly to get to the kitchen first.
"Shit" you said and looked up to see Nat standing just outside the compound doors with her arms crossed and she looked mad as a hellcat.
"That is just the beginning of what you will be saying by the time I'm done with you" Nat took long strides towards you and pulled you in a bone crushing hug. "What were you thinking?" she demanded and pulled back to get a look at you.
"I..." you started to answer and the look on her face told you no matter what you said you weren't getting out of trouble.
"Bucky is wearing Kevlar, and you are not bulletproof. Nor are you a super soldier" she took your hand and started pulling you towards the door. "Not only was he wearing Kevlar, but he has a vibranium arm," she added quickly. She pulled open the door and ushered you through, kicking it to stay open as she pushed you down the small corridor. "Now you are going to have a seat and you are going to eat. You probably didn't eat all day. Do not get me started on why you weren't supposed to sleep with a bullet wound" she continued and you saw Bruce come out of the kitchen with Roxy at his feet. You quickly got down on your knees as she pranced towards you and you gave her a hug and a kiss.
"I warmed up the food for you already, Clint is just putting everything into plates" Bruce gave a shy smile. "How is my Starshine?" he asked in his usual calm demeanor.
"I'm not done sassing her" Nat warned him.
"Come on honey, let's sass her tomorrow and let her have tonight" Bruce went towards Nat slowly and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into an embrace. You looked up and saw the tension visibly leave Nat's body as she leaned into him and she gave a soft nod. Roxy licked your face excitedly and you giggled.
"Where is Tom?" you asked after a moment.
"Resting in his cat bed in our suite" Bruce gave a proud smile. "We weren't sure with the blood transfusion if you would be home tonight."
"She just has to take it easy for a few days, and rest for tonight" Steve offered and helped you get back up off the floor.
"I'll go upstairs and get started on your tea. You want the cream of earl grey?" Nat asked expectantly, still not leaving the safe confines of Bruce's embrace.
"Hot chocolate tonight I think" you smiled. "I think I earned it" you added with a smirk.
"Now you're talkin!" Bucky seemed to approve.
"I'll steal Tony's expensive stuff" Nat winked at you and gave Bruce a kiss on the cheek before pulling away. Clint came out moments later with plates overflowing with food. He put them on the table and ran back into the kitchen to grab the other two plates. Steve led you to the table and you sat down in front of one of the plates. Your stomach growled again, and you looked down at the plate of some of your favorite foods. Bruce and Nat made a hasty exit to make the warm evening beverages while Steve sat down beside you. Bucky and Clint quickly sat down and started digging in. You took that as your queue and you quickly started eating hungrily, not caring if anyone was watching. It had been a long day, and you couldn't wait to go back upstairs and get some rest.

Once you finished eating, you barely realized the time. You made your way quickly up the stairs after putting your dishes away and you went into your room. You went to the bathroom and took a quick but hot shower first to wash the grime off of you from the mission, and then went to put on a pair of black satin pants and a white t-shirt with an oversized black hoodie. You heard your suite door open and looked out your bedroom door to see Steve coming in with his arms full of clothes and he gave a grin.
"Hey Angel" he had a bit of swagger in his step.
"Starting to move in?" you giggled.
"You know it" he winked and you stepped out of the way and he started putting away the clothes he brought in. You saw he had his toothbrush in his pocket of his blue pajama pants and you took it and put it in the bathroom.
"Where's Roxy?" you asked, a little confused since she hadn't followed you.
"Bucky has her, he's going to bring her over. He had some treats in his room for her" he finished with his task and looked at you for a moment, quite hungrily in fact. "Now, l do believe we have a moment..." he looked down at your lips. You licked them in anticipation and he leaned down and brushed his lips against yours softly. You hummed and leaned more into him, and his hands found their way to the globes of your ass and he gave a firm squeeze. "I could worship every part of you" he murmured, pulling back from the kiss.
"I'm going to have to worship you later" you whispered a little coyly, giving him a wink.
"After that scare today? No, you are getting snuggles for a few days" he chuckled.
"I'll wear you down" you said with more confidence than you knew you had. You pressed your entire body up against his before moving away from him with some sway in your hips and you opened the balcony door.
"There she is!" Clint called from Nat's balcony. "Where's Steve?" he asked quickly.
"I'm coming" Steve came out behind you. You quickly took a seat on the swing, seeing that there were two hot chocolate mugs already on either end table, and you knew they had included Sam and Bucky in their planning. Steve's phone pinged and he took it out of his pocket. You looked over his shoulder as he sat down and it was Bucky saying he was grabbing "bird brain" and would be over in a minute. You took the two mugs from your side of the swing and handed one to Steve and he smirked.
"Now where is my Tom?" you turned your attention to Bruce and Nat who smiled at one another.
"He's sleeping right now. We didn't want to wake him up, but we left the door open a crack for when he wakes up" Bruce admitted softly.
"You two are trying to steal my cat" you rolled your eyes with a giggle.
"No, we already stole him. We are just giving you visitation rights" Nat chuckled.
"Tomorrow after we do our reports, we are going to clean out that storage locker right?" Clint asked for confirmation.
"Yes. It's time. I don't think there's anything I want to save" you nodded.
"Well, come just in case but you are just going to give directions on where you want everything. No heavy lifting" Steve frowned a little.
"I wont" you promised. You took a sip of your hot chocolate and Steve took a sip of his. It was the perfect drinking temperature and you saw Nat get down on the floor in front of Clint who quickly started playing in her hair. You heard two doors closing and out came Bucky and Sam. Bucky carried Roxy over his shoulder like a prize, and her tail was just wagging. They made their way over across the railings and Sam grabbed the two chairs from Steve's table and set them down for the two of them to sit on.
"I heard about your little stunt, Punky" Sam smirked as he sat down. Bucky set down Roxy who sat at his feet happily and Bucky grabbed a mug for him and Sam and handed one over.
"Even the nickname?" you giggled.
"Bucky was very detailed. What were you thinkin?" Sam shook his head.
"That he was going to get shot," you shrugged.
"He'll be fine. Next time just don't. You've been getting wounded too much lately. You're going to give Tony a heart attack. He is already designing a new suit for you" Sam advised.
"A new suit?" you asked in surprise.
"It's a new material we are working on that's made from vibranium and acrylic. It's supposed to be bullet proof. Tony wants to pull you from missions, or at least the more dangerous ones for now until we perfect it" Bruce offered.
"But I love my missions" you pouted.
"Maybe we will have to see about some undercover ones, Angel" Steve leaned over and kissed you on the cheek. You hummed softly, not wanting to admit that this was bothering you a lot. You didn't want to be pulled from the job. You are great at what you do, and it was a trap. You started mentally going over how you would put that into your mission report to also help plead your case, in the hopes that they wouldn't actually pull you. You looked over at Steve and saw he was still looking a little concerned. You huffed slightly and took a long drink of your hot chocolate trying to think of how you were going to get Steve to also come around to your way of thinking. You didn't want to be pulled, and you definitely didn't want a stop to the bedroom activities. For tonight you would let it go, but tomorrow you planned on making your attack. You knew some of Steve's soft spots, and you planned on exploiting them mercilessly.