Before the party

That night when Steve made love to you, it was soft, slow and sensual. He seemed to be dedicated to taking care of your every need, and anticipating when you wanted more of something. He waited until you were in the bedroom this time at least. He had slowly undressed you, and you took the time to undress him as well, finally getting to take care of all of those buttons he had. You had a good rest by morning, and you felt only contentment in Steve's arms. You waited for him to wake up before you reached up and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips. He hummed into the kiss, seeming happy you were initiating it.
"You take your shower first this morning, I have a spa day" you reminded him with a soft giggle. "But I want you to cancel the makeup session"
"Why?" he asked, a little taken aback.
"They are going to see the mask" you reminded him and he clued in.
"Done" he nodded in understanding, not seeming to have thought of that himself. You wriggled out of his embrace and he grabbed the hotel phone to order breakfast. He kept his voice low and curt, saying he wanted the same thing brought up as the last few days, and he just wanted it left outside the door. You went and pulled on one of the complimentary robes with nothing underneath and Steve chuckled and rolled his head into the pillow with a small groan.
"What is it?" you asked with a bit of a laugh.
"I can't have the guys see you like that. So fuckable" he grinned at you, and you let out a laugh.
"Oh yes, with the bedhead" you rolled your eyes.
"I don't think you understand how much I want you" his voice went down a few octaves. "We could take a shower together," he grinned.
"The boys are going to be up here shortly" you giggled again.
"One second" he picked up the phone and you heard him ask to be put through to room 813. He paused for a moment and his gaze barely left yours. "Reginald, give me thirty minutes, then check the food before you bring it in my suite" Steve had a smile on his face. "Yeah, I'll see you here" he nodded and hung up the phone. He looked you up and down and gave a broad smile while he rolled out of bed and took long strides towards you, reaching for you.
"Steve, we don't have that much time" you giggled, and he grabbed the sash of your robe and he pulled slowly until your body was bared to him again.
"We have all the time we need" he corrected you, leaning down and giving you a soft kiss on the lips. "Although, I don't have enough time for what I'm looking for..." he pulled back and trailed off.
"What are you thinking of?" you almost purred as you saw him rising to the occasion.
"Baby doll, you know exactly what I'm thinking of" he pushed the robe off of your shoulders and pulled you in by your hips and dipped his head down. He massaged his lips against yours, licking your bottom lip and moaning softly as you permitted him entry. His hands squeezed slightly on your hips before they moved around to the globes of your ass and he hummed happily against you. You could feel him straining against your stomach, and he squeezed the globes of your ass this time, while his tongue was dancing with yours. "Bathroom" he said, his voice a little strained as he pulled back. You looked at him with hooded eyes, taking short intakes of breath, you took slow steps backwards towards the bathroom and he strode forward with confidence. You giggled as you got into the room, and he went past you to turn on the taps, and hot water came spurting out of the various shower heads. Steve motioned for you to follow him into the shower and you took a few timid steps forward. Once you were within reaching distance he pulled on your hand, and got you to come in quickly. He shut the door, and pinned you up against the wall, while his right hand touched the side of your face as he gazed down at you in the eyes.
"You look so beautiful" he breathed, bringing his lips down to meet yours. You hummed into the kiss, and parted your lips for him as he deepened the kiss. Both of his hands went down to your hips and pulled up gently, just enough for you to know what he wanted. You did a small jump and he pulled in, bringing your hips up just enough for you to wrap your legs around his waist. He pulled back from the kiss and started kissing down the side of your neck, pausing at your earlobe to nip and suckle softly. You brought your hands up and down his back, before pushing your nails in slightly and scratching while he made your entire feel like it was coming alive again. He gave a soft moan, and nipped at your sweet spot before sucking there as well. You rolled your hips in response, and he pulled back and looked down at you hungrily.
"Are you ready for me?" he asked softly.
"Always" you batted your eyes due to the water coming down on you both. He lined himself up with your center and slowly started pushing in while holding you against the wall. You moaned out his name and he kissed you hard on the lips. You unwrapped one leg from around his waist so you would have more ability to move, and you kept your balance. He bent his knees a bit more to accommodate you moving, and completely bottomed out.
"Fuck" he hissed, pressing his forehead against yours. His hands went to your breasts and he started playing with your nipples, bending and folding them until they were impossibly hard. He started slowly thrusting in and out of you, holding you up against the wall. His hands came down to your hips and he pulled up again. "I need you" he whispered, and you understood what he wanted. You wrapped your second leg around him again, and he started thrusting faster. Everytime he was fully sheathed inside of you, it felt like he was in your cervix. You cried out his name as he went, and he used one hand to hold you steady while his other hand came down between the two of you and he started playing with your bundle of nerves. You rolled your hips with his thrusts and the movement of his fingers, feeling yourself getting closer and closer to your climax. He claimed your lips again, and you pulled yourself up more using your hands on his shoulders. He completely took over with your bodies movements, and all you could do was move your hands along his back and hold on for dear life as he started snapping his hips into place while he hungrily continued to kiss you. You felt your orgasm coming on quickly and you cried out. That only seemed to coax him to keep going faster, he pushed you more into the wall and started losing his rhythm as you finally felt the orgasm snap and you cried out his name, panting slightly from exertion. He gave a few sloppy thrusts and you felt him cum inside of you, and he cried out your name in response.
"Fuck baby doll" he stayed inside of you, feeling your walls milk him for all he was worth. He waited until you stopped cumming and finally withdrew from you. You slowly unwrapped your legs from around him, and put your feet on the floor. He pulled back and smiled down at you proudly. "Stay here" he ordered, and got out of the shower and grabbed two face cloths and came back. He grabbed the soap and lathered up one of the cloths and started washing your down. You tried to grab the cloth to wash yourself, but he just pulled back with a mischievous smile on his face and set about his work again. You grabbed the other cloth and started to lather it up and washed him where you could reach while he was busy. He got down on his knees and focused on your legs, and between them, making sure to get every nook and cranny. You got most of his upper body, but had to wait for him to stand again. As soon as he stood up, you got down on your knees and to your surprise he started getting hard again. You looked up at him in surprise and he chuckled.
"Don't act surprised, you don't know the things you do to me" he grinned. You continued washing every nook and cranny, thinking about giving him a blow job, but you heard movement out in the living room and frowned slightly.
"Kids?" you heard Clint call.
"Fuck" Steve whispered. "We will be right out!" Steve called, grabbing the shampoo bottle and he started washing your hair. You grabbed the second one and followed his lead. He hummed happily as you used your nails on his scalp.
"We didn't exactly conserve water" you whispered to him in a giggle.
"We did, in our own way" he winked at you and you both rinsed out your hair. He helped you condition your hair, and you did his before rinsing off completely. Steve finally turned off the water and stepped out to grab two towels, handing you one and you both dried off separately. He went into the room to grab you your white undergarments that you had brought plenty of and he groaned watching you put them on. He grabbed a pair of clean boxer briefs out of the dresser and put them on before just putting a robe on. You got a quick smile on your face and just put on a robe as well and Steve groaned again.
"We need to eat" you reminded him, and swept past him into the main living room where Bucky and Clint were waiting on the couch. Bucky had a huge smirk on his face, while Clint shook his head. "Are you boys ready for today?" you asked as you got close to them, and sat between them.
"Yeah, we are going over extraction points. I'll be watching you while Steve goes and does this thing" Bucky shrugged and took the covers off of breakfast. "We checked for bugs, but didn't find any"
"Patrick needs to go" Steve growled. "All of these bugs are pissing me off"
"It shows he's very interested in Rose, which is a compliment to you and your new wife," Clint reminded him.
"I don't share" Steve shook his head.
"And you don't have to. It's one more night, and it's over" you sighed, taking a stemmed strawberry and popping it in your mouth.
"We are headed out as soon as the party is over, right? I don't want to be late getting home" Clint looked at Steve, looking for confirmation.
"Yeah, we will fill up the car with all of our suitcases and Y/N's new stuff today during the day and before the party so it's straight from the party back to the jet" Steve nodded, seeming to like that idea best.
"I'm going to miss the Egyptian cotton sheets, they are so soft" you gave a soft sigh.
"How about I'll buy you a set for at home?" Steve leaned forward, popping a grape in his mouth and chewing slowly.
"I can buy them, they can't be that hard to find" you rolled your eyes, smiling good naturedly.
"Humor me" Steve whispered and you looked at him from under your eyelashes, feeling a flush go across your cheeks.
"He wants to take care of you," Bucky whispered to you.
"He takes care of me plenty" you blushed.
"Pretty sure we interrupted that" he shrugged and reached for one of the plates with bacon, eggs, and toast. He passed one to Clint, and took one for himself and started digging in.
"Are you ready for your spa day?" Clint asked, completely bypassing the previous line of conversation.
"I'd rather be going over the exit strategies, but yes. I don't mind a little pampering" you gave a soft smile, and Steve handed you a plate of food, that you gratefully accepted.
"You'll have either Steve or Bucky with you. Remember to trust your teammates" Clint reminded you. You nodded in acknowledgment and decided to focus on your food.
"So reports tomorrow, and I'll go work on the mission dockets that Tony made up as well" Steve started listing out what he needed to do tomorrow.
"Don't you usually look at them over the weekend?" Bucky raised an eyebrow.
"I have a reason to relax this weekend," Steve grinned. "It's our one month anniversary, and I don't want to even think about work that day"

You quickly finished breakfast and went to your room to put on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt that you had packed for traveling, but decided you needed it now instead. You headed down to the spa, where they promptly told you to get completely undressed and put on another one of their complimentary robes with all of your jewelry and clothes locked up in a locker. You didn't like taking off your new diamonds, but you knew it was part of the treat that Steve had set up for you. You went into a candle lit room and sat down in the corner until the masseuse came in and they instructed you to get undressed and onto the table. You did as they ordered and found yourself melting under their hands. They worked your neck, and you started sweating that they were going to find the edge of your mask, but they didn't seem to discover it.
They worked on you for a few hours before you felt like you were just a ball of putty left on the table. You thanked them and took your leave, going back to your locker and putting everything back on. You headed back up to the room to see that there was a plate of food left for you from lunch, and the boys were already gone. You assumed to go work in Bucky and Clint's room. You gave a soft sigh, and decided to eat before you had to start getting ready. You had plenty to do, including your makeup that you had to make sure was absolutely perfect so Patrick didn't think anything was off. He was likely expecting a professional job on the makeup, but you weren't going to risk it, and you took off your mask to get it to charge while you started eating. You noticed a lot of your bags were already gone from the closet, but your dress and shoes remained. You gave a small smile to yourself hoping that tonight you really knocked Steve's socks off. You wanted to look your best, not for the target or for the mission, but for him.