Penthouse

Driving through the city streets of London, you gazed out the window in wonder. It was evening, and the city was lit up. You couldn't help but keep whipping your head from one window to another in your excitement. You had never gotten to enjoy Paris last week, and now you couldn't tear your eyes away from the city streets. Steve took his hand off of your thigh, and wrapped it around your shoulders and pulled you in, giving you a kiss on the side of your head.
"Don't forget you need to focus on being a distraction. Flirt with the target if you see him" Bucky called back, as if you would have forgotten since you had gotten out of the jet, and on the short car ride.
"I'm terrible at flirting" you called back.
"Pretend he's Steve, and you are back to looking at one another from across the room" Clint offered.
"That will bring him to his knees" Steve whispered to you. You drove in silence for a little bit longer when Clint pulled up to an expensive looking hotel with a valet. Clint got out and got your door for you while Bucky and Steve got out on their own. You immediately went into character and stood proudly just outside of the car, while Clint closed the door. Both he and Bucky went to the trunk and grabbed the four suitcases while Steve came to you and wrapped his arms around you, and he tilted your face up to look at him.
"How is this darling?" he asked loud enough for the valet to hear.
"It had better be five stars" you giggled softly, speaking loud enough to be heard.
"Only the best for my Rose" Steve leaned forward and kissed the tip of your nose in a loving manner. He took your hand and kissed the knuckles, gazing down into your eyes.
"Ready, boss" Bucky said from behind you both.
"Don't forget to tip the man" Steve gestured to the valet as Clint handed over the keys and some money at the same time.
Walking into the hotel was an experience out of this world. It was rich looking, with cathedral ceilings and chandeliers. There were sofas around the room and people were sitting down and having tea, coffee or working on their computers. You snuggled closely into Steve's side while he walked confidently up to the front desk. The receptionist took in the sight of the four of you walking in and gave a bright smile.
"Reservation for the Smiths" Steve's voice was a little different with the mask on, but you could still hear his captain's tone beneath it all.
"Of course, you have the penthouse and a room on the eighth floor" she looked it up and handed Steve four keys, in two pairs. "Penthouse" she explained the one in his right hand. Steve barely turned and handed both Bucky and Clint the keys to their room. Steve handed you your key, and you quickly put it in your small clutch.
"What if I need to go see Reginald?" you asked a little coyly, trying to hint you needed a third key for Bucky and Clint's room.
"What would you need to see him for? I'm all you need baby" Steve grabbed you by your hips and pulled you against his heavily muscled body.
"You hate when I go without Reginald on my own" you gave a visible pout.
"I can get you a third key" the receptionist offered and you quickly graced her with a broad smile.
"Thank you, he's just being over protective again" you giggled, and she handed you a third key. Steve pulled on your hips to get your attention again and you leaned forward and kissed him on the lips unashamedly. When you pulled back you saw his lips had a smear of red from your lipstick.
"Ready boss?" Clint asked, breaking the moment.
"I want a sweep of the penthouse" Steve pulled away.
"Is my big daddy being over careful again?" you cooed a little loudly.
"Always for you sweetheart" Steve kissed the tip of your nose again. Bucky and Clint allowed the valet to grab two of the suitcases, white they grabbed each of their own before following you and Steve towards the elevator. Steve hit the penthouse suite as soon as the other three were in the small enclosed space and you nuzzled in under Steve's arm and he kissed the top of your head in response. Once you got to the penthouse, Bucky made a show of going in to sweep the room first while the valet brought in the bags and put them in the small living room. Steve gave the valet a tip and they quickly left. Clint, Steve and Bucky sprang into action looking for bugs and hidden cameras in the room, also checking to see if the mirrors were two way mirrors. You grabbed the suitcases and brought them into the bedroom after marveling at the room. The living room was large, and it had a balcony to walk out onto with a hot tub. The bedroom had a large king sized bed and two long dressers,a large closet, and a large bathroom with a large shower you were sure would fit four people. You set to the task of unpacking and Steve came in just as you finished with your own suitcase.
"I'll get mine" Steve came over and flipped his open and you saw it was mostly suits that he had brought. You shrugged and walked back out.
"It's safe, there's nothing" Bucky updated you while Clint sat down on the couch.
"I wouldn't expect any less," you shrugged.
"Daddy?" Clint chuckled. "You realize you are going to have to keep calling him that in public now"
"I came up with it on a whim" you blushed and sat down beside him. He quickly put his arm around you and you gave a soft sigh. "Are we going downstairs to sweep your room now?" you asked half expectantly.
"We've got it, we are going to set up the room for being the main communications. It should take half the night. You just need to worry about fixing your makeup since we have to go to the restaurant next. He normally eats at the restaurant around eight at night, so we have an hour" Clint reminded you.
"Got it, and pretend he's Steve" you nodded, taking out your phone to review the mission docket again.
"And remember you are a princess, so you ask big daddy for everything your heart desires. We need to sell that he dotes on you, but you always want more. We have a black credit card already filled to buy everything under Steve's fake name John Smith. Wear your diamond earrings to come downstairs" Clint rubbed your arm before standing up.
"Key cards" Bucky yelled into the bedroom and Steve came out with their two key cards and handed them to them.
"We will meet you downstairs for eight" Steve checked his watch.
"I'd better go freshen up" you stood up.
"Don't forget you don't share this floor with anyone, so if you see anyone come around you need to do another sweep of the room" Bucky warned you.
"Got it, Reginald" you winked at him and he chuckled.
"We won't be far from you at supper. Make sure you demand attention" Clint reminded you.
"I've got this. I'll be a spoiled princess" you giggled.
"You'll be my spoiled princess" Steve came over and kissed your cheek. "Put this on" he handed you a large diamond ring, and a wedding band. You quickly put them on your wedding finger and Steve nodded. "Between you and me, I can do better" he winked at you.
"That's our queue" Bucky clapped Clint on the shoulder and the pair of them hurried out of the room.
"I'm going to powder my nose" you slipped out of Steve's embrace and made your way back to the bedroom to use the bathroom and to also fix your makeup.

"Y/N?" Steve knocked on the door while you were still fixing your makeup. You had decided to pull up your pencil skirt to make it a little shorter and nodded approvingly in the mirror.
"It's safe" you called out. Steve opened the door, and now had a dark blue tie on that matched his suit.
"You look good enough to eat" he purred looking at you.
"I don't like the mask" you pouted.
"It's only for when we go downstairs" he reminded you, taking his off and setting it down beside where you had discarded yours to the side.
"I've looked over this mission docket several times, are we sure he only targets happily married women?" you asked, feeling a little unsure about this mission.
"Specifically princess types" he nodded. "He likes to break up the marriage, keeps them around for a few months and then moves on. He's currently between relationships"
"This is so much more Nat's type of mission" you gave a soft sigh, fixing your eyeliner.
"You'll be perfect" Steve didn't even hesitate. "You are doing great, just remember to make eye contact with him. That's all that it took for me to get hooked"
"You met me with a black eye, split lip and bruised knuckles" you giggled.
"I can assure you, I wanted you even with that" Steve slipped in behind you and wrapped his arms around your stomach, putting his head on your shoulder and holding your gaze in the mirror. You could see that familiar twinkle in his eyes again, and wondered silently about it. It was like he was holding back a happy secret from you, but for the life of you, you couldn't figure out what it was. "Does your skirt need to be that short?" he asked suddenly.
"Of course it does, you want me to get his attention, don't you?" you giggled again.
"I'm not sure I'm willing to share" he nuzzled his beard against your tender skin. You finished with your eyeliner and went to reapply your blush. Steve looked at the small diamond earrings in your ears and frowned a bit.
"Tomorrow we are getting you a new pair of earrings, and a necklace" he said, rubbing his hands up and down your sides.
"Tony gave me these" you rolled your eyes.
"I have my own credit card, I'm buying you a real pair from me" Steve said a little gruffly. "I don't want another man's jewelry on you" he kissed the side of your neck.
"Steve, mission first" you sighed.
"I already told you I'm a jealous man," he reminded you. "I want you to wear nice things from me"
"You have nothing to be jealous of" you reapplied your lipstick.
"I have plenty" he gave you a soft kiss again and pulled back.
"It's showtime" you put your makeup away and Steve nodded, putting his mask back on and waited for you to put yours on as well.