Late nights and early mornings

Getting back from the party, you were exhausted. Steve had kept his promise, and danced with you again. You however, danced with everyone from the team, including Scott, Thor, Bruce and even Tony to your surprise. You had an amazing time, and were even a little sore on your feet by the time that Nat, and Bruce led you back out the front to go get back in the limousine. Laura and Clint had gone out through the back door again, to get in the limo privately, and away from the public eye. You mused while you were in the back seat that Bucky and Sam had been really good dancers. Bucky had really almost swept you off your feet with his moves. Your favorite dancer by far was Steve though. He had stolen more than one or two dances, and kept you as long as he could before he was swept away for official Avenger's business. As the limo drove, you turned a little in your seat and saw other limousines were following the same direction, and you had the feeling it was the rest of the team. You had all stayed until nearly midnight, and most of the building had been emptied by then. There were a few stragglers, but your feet were begging for some reprieve, as was your leg. The pain had been nearly non existent most of the day, but being on your feet for a majority of the night had really put your pain tolerance to the test by the end of it.
As soon as you got home, Clint and Laura made their way to the back tarmac to take the jet home. Clint had smartly only drank one flute of champagne, and stuck to water most of the night. You however were tipsy. You giggled as you walked up the stairs to your room remembering that Bucky and Sam were flirting with the same women to see who would pick the girl up. You had a feeling Asgardian mead was in the mix for the boys tonight. You got to your suite and closed the door, heading straight to the bathroom to wash your makeup off and let your hair down. You tried unzipping your dress, but you were too tired to get to it. There was a small clasp at the top that you had to unbutton before you pulled down the zipper, and both items were barely within your reach with how sore you were. You groaned loudly, kicking off your heels, and you grabbed your phone to text Nat. She didn't answer right away, and you had a bad feeling you were interrupting something since her and Bruce seemed to be getting a little handsy in the limo. You groaned and texted Wanda who also didn't respond, and you figured both of them were getting lucky tonight. You huffed a little, and pinched your nose between your eyes and texted Loki. He messaged you back to go onto your balcony and help would soon be there. You grabbed a bottle of water and went outside to be assaulted by the cold night air. You had just gotten warm, and had forgotten about the chill in the air. You stood in just your nylons and dress just outside your bedroom door waiting on your balcony when Steve came out, in just his button up and dress slacks. He looked concerned for a moment as he raked his eyes up and down your body.
"Loki said it was an emergency" Steve seemed confused. You flushed realizing you were set up by Loki and didn't know if you should go back inside and just sleep in your dress or not.
"I was expecting Loki," you stammered a little.
"What's wrong?" he asked quickly, looking you over again, looking around for any type of threat. "Did something happen?"
"My dress..." you trailed off. "I can't get a hold of the girls, and I can't get the zipper undone" you blushed a scarlet red, and you saw Steve's face break out into a smile while his cheeks went a little pink.
"I can get it," Steve said a bit quickly. "That is, if you want me to" he added softly. "I'm free," he shrugged, stammering a little.
"Please, if you don't mind" you walked towards him, swaying your hips slightly, and pulled your hair over your shoulder so it was to the right side and in your front as you got to the railing. You parted your lips slightly and gazed up into Steve's baby blues, and just like before, his captivating you and holding your eyes prisoner. He licked his lips in anticipation and your eyes flicked down to his lips for a moment before you turned so the back of your legs were against the railing and your back was towards Steve. He brought his hands up to his mouth and blew into his hands to make sure that his touch would be warm before his hands fell onto your shoulders. You shivered at his slightest touch, and he cleared his throat, tracing his fingers along the skin until they found their way to the small clasp and zipper. His hands expertly unbuttoned the clasp and he slowly pulled down the zipper, letting his fingers trace the skin as it became exposed. You shivered in pleasure as he reached the bottom and you used your hands to hold your dress close to your body. Steve took a step forward and brazenly ran his hands back up your naked back again until he reached your shoulders, and his hands pulled softly as though demanding that you turn around again.
You turned around and automatically gazed up into his eyes again. His lips were slightly parted as he gazed down at you, and he licked his lips.
"You're playing a dangerous game, baby doll" Steve whispered. "We haven't even gone on that date yet" he continued to stare at your perfectly puckered lips.
"Thank you for getting my dress" you slowly smiled, feeling powerful again, just by the way he was looking at you so lustfully.
"I should be a gentleman and let you go," Steve whispered, but his hands remained on your shoulders. He brought his right hand up behind your neck and pulled slightly making you gasp out and he pulled you up against his chest. In your surprise, you nearly dropped your dress, and you called on your invisibility until you had a better hold on the satin fabric, and you became visible again. Steve chuckled slightly and leaned down, giving you a soft, but promising kiss on the lips. "Good night" he whispered against your lips.
"Good night" you whispered and he released you slowly. You took a few steps back, but he watched you in an almost predatory manner as you backed into your door. You embraced your invisibility again and turned around letting the dress fall to the ground. You stepped out of the pooled fabric on the ground and opened the door and Steve hissed in a breath knowing you were half naked, and he couldn't see it for himself. You were teasing him relentlessly. You bent over and picked up the dress, concentrating on making sure that it remained visible. You closed the door over and saw that Steve was still watching with baited breath. You put the dress into the laundry which was starting to overflow, and you went into the closet to take off your bra and change your panties. You could practically feel Steve's eyes still watching the bedroom through the window on the door. You slipped on a red satin negligee that went halfway to your knees and you let go of your invisibility before coming back out. You saw Steve smile through the window before he took a few steps back and went into his room. You shivered in delight that you had him so wound up. You turned the light off, and slipped into bed, feeling like you just won first prize. Your phone lit up on your bedside table and you opened it up and saw it was Loki.
"Everything work out?" Loki asked in the text message.
"Very well, thank you Loki" you texted him back before closing the screen off and curling up, looking forward to tomorrow and everything it would bring.