Coffee

When you woke up in the morning it was to the smell of coffee, but Steve was holding you tight against his body. You moaned softly and wriggled in his arms.
"Good morning baby doll" Steve said, his voice a little raspy this morning. The memory of last night was still fresh in your mind. He had certainly kept his promise and had made love to you most of the night. Your lace teddy was officially shredded and on the floor beside his bed if memory served you correctly. "I made us some coffee, but you need to get dressed. I'm not sure I want to see clothes on this sexy body of yours yet"
"Well, this body needs the bathroom" you wriggled in his hold. You felt tender in the thighs and huffed slightly, however felt that it was worth it.
"I'll allow it," he chuckled and gave you a kiss on top of your head. You turned your head and looked up at him expectantly and he gave you a kiss on the lips instead. You got out of bed by climbing over him, while he chuckled good naturedly. You admired the hickeys you left on his chest, neck, and collarbone before you slipped off of him feeling a sense of pride in them.
You hurried into the bathroom where you saw your makeup wipes were still on the counter where you left them last night, when you had finally gotten away for a moment to take off your makeup. You quickly used the facilities and splashed some cold water on your face before re-emerging from the bathroom to see Steve was already dressed in just a pair of sweatpants. You admired how he looked with his well groomed chest, and the goody trail that led down to his cock, and you could also see he was already sporting a tent in his pants. You put more sashay in your hips as you walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest before leaning up on your tiptoes and giving him a soft kiss on the lips.
"Are we going to the balcony?" you asked softly.
"It's starting to get too cold for you Angel, I don't want you to get sick" he looked at you worriedly.
"Just until the snow comes, okay?" you half asked, half told him. Your mind was made up, and you knew you wanted to go back outside again. You went into the closet and slowly started putting on black undergarments and a pair of black leggings with a dark blue t-shirt that had a deep V neck. You grabbed one of Steve's sweaters and put it on, before grabbing a second one for him and brought it out. You realized you didn't have your slippers with you, and bit your bottom lip for a moment before releasing it. Steve came into the closet and you handed him his sweater. He quickly put it on and smiled at you with pride.
"You look beautiful," he smirked.
"You look handsome, as always" you responded quickly. "I need to run to my suite for a moment"
"What do you need?" he asked with a bit of confusion.
"My slippers?" you gave a small giggle.
"Wear one of my pairs of wool socks, I don't want to let you out of my sight yet" he reached for his sock drawer. You jumped up on the dresser and he unfolded the socks and got down on his knees. He put the wool socks on your feet, and they nearly went to your knees. He gave each of your knees a chaste kiss and he got back up off of the floor again. "I'll grab the coffee" he smirked and walked out. You went into the bedroom and pulled both of your phones off the wireless charger and opened the door to the cold autumn air that hit you with a bit of force. You gave an involuntary shiver and waited for Steve to come. You weren't waiting long before he started making his way out of his living room towards you, carrying two piping hot mugs of coffee. You smiled at him happily and he went out the door first, and you quickly followed him. He paused at his small outdoor table, but you didn't. You closed the door behind you and you quickly sat down at one of his chairs, even though your swing wasn't that far away. You mused there was enough room on your balcony for his table and chair set as well if things went the way you wanted them to. He hurriedly took the other seat and passed you your coffee.
"How are you feeling?" he asked a little worriedly.
"Fantastic" you didn't lie. The small bit of pain in your thighs was just a reminder of the amazing night that you had spent with Steve. "You?" you asked, knotting your eyebrows together. "You did work pretty hard last night" you added a little coyly.
"I could keep going" his eyes lit up with promise. "As soon as your report is done, we could always come back upstairs and celebrate" he wiggled his eyebrows at you teasingly. You couldn't help but giggle.
"You have amazing stamina" you flushed and took a sip of your coffee.
"It's all because of you" he murmured and took a sip of his own coffee. "It feels odd sitting over here when your swing is right there" he pointed out.
"Here it is comfortable too," you shrugged.
"But I like it when I get my morning cuddle" he gave a small pout.
"Come on big daddy, lets go to the swing" you giggled and stood up. He grabbed both cups of coffee and you followed him as he excitedly made his way over the railing. He set your coffee down on your side table beside your usual end of the swing, then set his own down close to the end by the balcony door. He quickly took a seat and tapped beside him on the swing. You sat down and nuzzled in under his arm, kicking your legs up on the bench beside you. You were silently happy that you had bought a three seater swing, because this was just perfect. Steve started moving the swing, and seemed to be pleased as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You nuzzled into him again and looked out at the compound grounds. You only moved away from him to grab your mug of coffee and went back to snuggling into him.
You had been sitting in silence for nearly half an hour when you heard a familiar bark, and you looked down to see Bucky and Sam walking around the compound as though they were coming back from their nightly walk with Roxy excitedly barking and running ahead. They were both throwing the stick for her and she was bringing it back each time. They were making a game of seeing who could throw the stick further.
"Hey punk! How was Paris?" Bucky called up to Steve.
"Angel?" Steve looked at you adoringly.
"It was beautiful" you called down to him.
"Is there room up there for us? More importantly, is there enough coffee?" Sam called up.
"I'll go make some more," Steve grinned. "Go through my room and use my chairs"
"We will be a couple of minutes" Sam nodded, and brought his attention back to Roxy who was dancing in front of him with the stick. You saw Steve waiting for you to finish your cup and you quickly drank back the contents before he took your mug and he sadly pulled away.
"I'll be right back baby doll" Steve gave you a kiss on top of your head and got up. He left and went back over the railing. You sighed happily and leaned back in your swing, dangling one leg down to swing yourself back and forth. You started thinking about what you wanted to do after work today, and decided that maybe it was time to go to your old storage locker and start cleaning it out. You wanted to ask someone to come with you, but at the same time, you didn't want anyone from the team to see what your old life was like before you came to be one of the Avengers. You felt a frown come on your face and a small crease between your eyebrows as you continued thinking of making that drive back downtown to the storage locker. One positive is you would be able to get the pictures that weren't lost and bring them back to put on your walls, or on your bookshelves. You barely heard the click clack of Roxy coming through your suite, or your door opening when Bucky suddenly came out. He looked at you surprised to see a frown on your face.
"What's wrong doll?" he asked quickly.
"What?" you asked, feeling completely lost.
"You look upset" he grabbed a chair from Steve's side of the balcony and put it on your side of the balcony.
"Oh, I was just thinking" you broke out into a smile. "I remembered I had something to do tonight" you gave some information, but you were trying to keep from admitting too much. Roxy came barreling out suddenly and jumped up beside you on the swing, whining loudly.
"I'll watch Roxy for you, she was pretty fun to hang out with. Even the king of the room liked him" he chuckled, talking about Alpine.
"Thank you Bucky" you gave a quick smile.
"Where are you headed?" he asked curiously while Steve and Sam suddenly came out of Steve's bedroom.
"Who?" Steve asked quickly, looking concerned quickly.
"I have some errands to run after work" you flushed a bit.
"Did you want some company?" he quickly offered as he made his way over the railing while Roxy squirmed in your lap.
"I'll think about it" you weren't sure you wanted him to see that side of your life. You knew you could use the moral support, but you were undecided.
"Where are you headed?" Steve asked as he sat down beside you.
"My storage locker" you whispered to him as Sam grabbed one of Steve's chairs and swung it over to sit beside Bucky. He handed Bucky a cup of coffee and sat down with his own. Bucky blew on the vapors and took a quick sip.
"You shouldn't do that alone, baby doll" Steve whispered to you. "Let me come with you" he asked you, his face pleading with you to agree.
"I'll think about it. I just know that it's time I go" you accepted the offered coffee from Steve and wrapped your hands around the mug.
"I'm with you till the end of the line, Angel" Steve leaned in and gave you a kiss on the side of your head. You hummed appreciatively and nodded, but not answering him.
"Whoa, what is that?!" Sam asked, seeing the diamond on your finger.
"A promise ring" you quickly showed him your hand proudly.
"I told you that he bought her one," Bucky tsked at him.
"That looks like an engagement ring, let me see that" Sam leaned in and whistled at it.
"Maybe next month" Steve chuckled and you looked at him quickly and he smirked at you proudly.
"You have good taste" Sam complimented him. "Tin man probably didn't have a hand in that one"
"Hey" Bucky looked at him a little offended. "I kept her distracted while he bought it"
"You knew?" you asked in surprise.
"Of course, Clint did too" he gave a smirk.
"You boys" you rolled your eyes. "I see how it is" you giggled and went back to focus on your coffee.
"I got to make this coffee quick, I need to change for my mission with Nat, Wanda and Vision" Sam took a quick drink of his coffee.
"Where are you headed today?" you asked, having not looked too closely at the mission dockets yet.
"Somewhere local, we should be home tonight for our walk with Roxy" Sam grinned.
"I'll have to make sure I'm home for that too" you smiled in response. Steve wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you in again, giving you another kiss on the side of your head again.