Steve's answer

"Are you kidding me?" Steve asked as he turned you in his arms. "Of course I want to move in with you" his lips descended to yours and he kissed you heatedly, pushing you back against the sink and small counter. He pressed his body up against yours, and you pushed your chest into him a bit more as one of his hands held you behind your neck, and his other hand traveled down and grabbed you by the hip and pulled you in. You took a quick intake of breath as he kissed you deeply with his tongue dancing with yours. "I'll go start packing" he pulled back from the kiss.
"Tonight?" you asked with a giggle. "We have a mission in the morning," you quickly pointed out.
"You're right. I should take you to the bedroom instead" he grinned and grabbed you by the hips and picked you up. You burst out laughing and wrapped both arms around his neck, and your legs around his waist.
"Steve!" you squealed as he almost ran from the kitchenette carrying you with ease.
"Just wait Angel, I've got you" he said as he got through the bedroom door. He stopped just inside the door and pushed you up against the wall and claimed your lips easily. You took in a gasp of air, and gave his hair a sharp tug to pull him in more. He gave a soft growl, pushing his hips into yours. "I get to come home to you" Steve said happily, pulling back from the kiss. "It's official now. Next thing you know you'll be my wife" he said with promise.
"I look forward to that" you cooed to him.
"Now I can't have you up too late, but I do believe there are a few things that need my attention" he flicked his eyes downwards with a promising look on his face. You could feel the heat building up in your core at just a look, and you rolled your hips against his considerable girth and he moaned. "I can't wait to taste that pretty pussy of yours" he licked his lips and ticked his eyes back up to yours.
"Not before I take you in my mouth" you purred to him.
"Oh Angel, it's cute you think you have a choice" he chuckled and stepped back, carrying you towards the bed. You tightened your hold on him and he chuckled while stopping in front of the bed. You loosened your hold on him, and he set you down gently on the dark blue satin comforter. He pushed back on your shoulders and you slowly laid back, your chest heavy with anticipation. His fingers nimbly went to the waistband of your pants and he tucked them in and gave a sharp tug and stepped back until your pants and panties were off in one pull. You sat up as he beckoned you forward with one finger, and he reached for the hem of your shirt and slowly pulled it up and over your head. You remained upright and watched him heatedly, waiting for him to undress. Instead he expertly reached up behind your back and unsnapped your bra and gave you a hungry kiss on the lips. You hummed against his lips and he pulled back and his eyes raked over your naked body. "Yeah, never gets old," he said softly and quickly pulled his shirt off over his head, and smoothly in one move pulled down his pants and boxer briefs before stepping out of them. Your eyes trailed over his well toned body, and stopped at his erection and you flicked your tongue over your lips thinking about what you would like to do to him. "You smell delightful" Steve's voice echoed slightly in the room as he pushed your legs apart and he knelt between them. He gave a boyish smirk, as though reading your mind as you visibly pouted. You sat back on your elbows and watched him as he kissed the inside of your thigh. "How about it, are you ready for me, Angel?" he asked before kissing the inside of your other thigh. He licked his lips, looking at your already wet pussy. "She looks ready for me, she's glistening" he seemed in awe. He grabbed either one of your thighs and put them over his shoulders as he leaned in more. He kissed both of your inner thighs again, his beard tickling at your skin. You were waiting with baited breath, and you could feel the heat of his own breath against your vulva. He leaned in and gave you a chaste kiss, and pulled back long enough to wrap his left arm around your hip, and he pulled back on the hood of your clit. His right hand came up between your legs, and he used his fingers to push the lips apart. "Fucking beatiful" he mused softly and leaned in quickly, his tongue diving between your folds, and licking a strip from your core to your clit a few times before his lips sealed around your sensitive nub and he started licking, sucking, and teasing you senseless. You clamped your legs around his head and he moaned. You found yourself bucking while your body was overloaded with sensations. You reached down and grabbed some of his hair and pulled slightly to goad him to keep going. He slipped two fingers inside of you and started pumping them in and out slowly to start, and gradually picked up his speed while his tongue and lips continued to bring you bliss. You cried out loudly as an orgasm washed over you, and he only lapped at your juices before going back to your bundle of nerves.
"Fuck Steve!" you cried out, feeling like you couldn't handle any more.
"One more baby doll, give me one more" he grazed his teeth over your clit and you cried out, pulling on his hair. He curled his fingers and you felt bliss wash over you again as your toes literally curled with the force of your second orgasm.
You were in a daze when he suddenly pushed your thighs off of his shoulders, blissed out and was still riding your high. Steve suddenly stood up and gave himself a few strokes before pushing into your molten core. He could still feel your walls flexing around his cock as he slowly pushed in until he was balls deep. He stilled for a moment and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He bent forward and kissed you hard on the lips, and you eagerly kissed him back. He waited until your walls stopped fluttering around him before he slowly started thrusting himself in and out of you, and you rolled your hips to meet him. His hands toyed with your breasts as he rocked in and out of you, both of your moans filling the room, with the occasional cry or exclamation. You loved the feeling of unity of the two of you becoming one, and felt like you were soaring in pleasure and you couldn't have fallen deeper in love. You were cherishing every moment you could with Steve. You felt like the bond the two of you have is unbreakable. You pushed yourself back up onto your elbows while Steve hunched down to kiss you deeply on the lips again. You needed him like you needed air to breathe. You kept pulling back from the kiss to tell him how much you loved him, and he kept telling you that he loved you too. He was going soft and slow the entire night, really making love to you. You felt comforted in his arms, but you needed more. You tightened your legs around him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders before using his own momentum mid stride to push him onto to bed and onto his back. He smiled up at you and gave a chuckle as you started riding him. His hands went to your hips to help guide you, and you saw he had a look of concentration on his face. You swiveled your hips in just the right way to hear him groan your name, and you repeated the action.
"Angel, you've got one minute before I throw you back onto your back and fuck you silly" Steve warned you.
"You don't like this?" you asked a little coyly.
"On the contrary, I like this very much, but I'm in charge" he used his authoritative military tone towards the end of the sentence. You flexed your walls around him and he groaned before grabbing you and pushing you back onto your back again. He took over completely, and the bed shook with the force of his thrusts. His hips were snapping into yours and you wanted to nearly purr with the way things were now going. "Come on baby" he whispered to you as his fingers came down to toy with your clit. You arched your back and he hunched down to take a nipple between his lips and sucking greedily. You could feel him leaving kiss marks as he tried to take as much of your breast as possible into his mouth.
"Steve!" you cried out as his teeth brushed against your supple flesh and your body rocked with your third orgasm. He started losing his rhythm before spilling inside of you and he let go of your nipple and just laid his head on your chest panting heavily.
"My perfect Angel" he panted, unmoving.
"My perfect boyfriend" you were panting as well from exertion. He gave your chest a few chaste kisses while your walls fluttered around him. He waited until you were done, and slowly pulled out as he stood up.
"Stay there" he ordered as he strutted from the room, heading into the bathroom. He came back moments later with a warm washcloth and he washed you up, being incredibly gentle.
"Thank you" you gave a soft smile. "I'd better go take my pills before I forget to." you started to sit up.
"What if you didn't?" Steve asked a little quietly, a hopeful look on his face.
"Then we would be in trouble, and I would be out of a job" you softly reminded him. "But it's something to think about maybe" you admitted, thinking you'd love nothing more than to start a family with Steve. You took the washcloth from him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before rushing to the bathroom to use the facilities and taking your birth control. When you came back out Steve had already changed the blanket to a clean one, and was standing in all his glory with another erection standing at attention. You couldn't help but giggle. "Oh no, Captain. You are only getting one round tonight" you slipped into the center of the bed nude. Steve quickly slipped in behind you, taking the protective position by the door and he wrapped his arms around you.
"Only because we have a mission, I won't push it" he chuckled and kissed you on the back of your neck. "I love you, Angel," he whispered. You nuzzled back into him and quickly fell asleep.

Steve waited for you to fall asleep before he let out a soft sigh. He knew bringing up starting a family this early in the relationship, but he's known for a while what he wanted. And he knew he wanted you. He knew so well, he thought about the engagement ring he had bought that was an add on to the promise ring the currently glinted in the moonlit room back at him. He had squirreled it away in the back of his closet for later. His calloused hands ran over your smooth skin, and he chanced another soft kiss on the back of your neck. It was like a dream come true. You asked him to move in with him.
He had been having this mild anxiety that you were going to tell him that you wanted to sleep alone for a night, where he had no idea what to do with himself if he couldn't sleep with you. He had become accustomed to holding you every night. Even if the two of you didn't have sex, he was still more than happy to sleep in the same bed as you. He cherished you more than anything.
He knew he had brought up you going off birth control at the wrong time and frowned at himself for having done so. You were just letting go of the anxiety of your past and embracing your future, and by asking you to do that, you were probably going to be anxious about getting kicked off of the team. Steve knew you wouldn't be. Fury and Tony were far too attached to you, as was most of the team. And him? He was so deeply in love with you, he felt like he was swimming in it. He was far enough gone, that if he ever lost you, he didn't know what he would do with himself.
He would likely stop being the Captain.

There's only so much heartache a man can take, and he has had enough to last him for multiple lifetimes.
You let out a soft sound, and his ears twitched almost. He rubbed his hands up and down, as well as in small circles on your stomach and you went back into a deep sleep. His hands itched to pull away, if only to grab his sketchbook and document the way you slumbered so soundly. But that would mean moving away and letting you out of his embrace, and he just wasn't willing to part with holding you.
He thought back to a few months ago, where he had been so tongue tied whenever he tried to talk to you. He mused even then, he knew he wanted to marry you. He would forever be grateful to Loki for pushing him as hard as he did, as well as to his friends. This was truly paradise to be with you.

He laid in silence for a while, with his inner musings until he heard his watch beep that it was past midnight and he gave a slight yawn. He finally closed his eyes and nuzzled in as close as he could get to you, before finally surrendering himself to sleep as well.