Punky

"Bucky, I want you to be her shadow" Steve started speaking sternly as Clint was landing the jet near a small hydra base. "Don't let her out of your sight," he added quickly.
"Listen punk, we've been on plenty of missions before. I know how to watch her back, even when she goes invisible" Bucky huffed and rolled his eyes.
"Steve, stop worrying so much" you gave him a kind smile from your position. He was in the co-pilot chair, with Clint piloting the Quinjet. "I'm invisible most of the time, and it's a nearly dead base," you added. Steve ran his hand through his hair, and ruffled its nearly perfect appearance. He looked anxious, which was out of character for him. "What is it?" you asked.
"Something feels off," he whispered softly.
"Maybe we should have two go in" Clint suggested, looking a little worried hearing Steve's response. You looked at Clint a little exasperated and he remained the same. "Listen songbird, his instincts are good. I'd rather we were safe than sorry"
"It's a small base, what's the worst that can happen?" you asked and the three men just looked at you like you had three heads. "I mean, besides getting killed."
"I'll be at the front door, and on comms. Clint, keep an eye on the road and on the outside for unwelcome visitors. We will take prisoners to go to Shield for processing" Steve decided.
"I'll be her shadow, don't worry punk" Bucky reassured Steve who nodded his thanks.

The back of the jet opened up, and you quickly unbuckled. You noticed you were in a forested area, but it was eerily quiet. That alone was a little unsettling. You saw the three of them were waiting on you, and you double checked your gear after getting up.
Steve took point in leading the way to the base, and you looked around at the autumn trees, your feet making noises as you trekked through the fallen leaves.
"Can't you do that a little more quietly?" Bucky asked and you gave a visible pout.
"I'm not an assassin like you two, or a super soldier" you reminded him.
"Just try," he huffed. You stuck your tongue out at him, not seeing the fallen branch and you tripped over it. Bucky reached out with his cat-like reflexes and grabbed you and you grimaced. "Serves you right for the sass" he chuckled.
"I twisted my ankle," you pouted again.

"Are you okay, Angel?" Steve turned and looked at you both.
"Of course" you grimaced as you put your foot down.
"We should call off the mission" Steve noticed the grimace and came to your side quickly.
"MIssion first, Captain" you reminding him with a shake of your head. "I've done worse than twist an ankle."
"You can't start canceling missions because your girlfriend got a minor injury. She's fine, she's just walking with a small limp" Bucky sighed.
"Bucky is right," Clint quickly agreed.
"Stop being such a worry wart" you gave Steve a quick kiss on his cheek and he looked even more anxious if that was possible. You found it endearing, but at the same time you needed to reinforce to him that even though you are together now, it doesn't mean that you are made of glass.

You gingerly walked on your wounded leg, and as you saw the base come into view you embraced your invisibility while the three men made their way into the forest. Clint shimmied up into a tree to get a better view. You grit your teeth, ignoring the pain in your leg and making your way right to the front door. The guards came around the building, completely unaware of your position. You reached into your pocket and took out your tranquilizer gun, taking five precise shots at close range and none of the guards seemed to know what hit them. They all reached for their guns, but quickly staggered and fell to the ground. Bucky and Steve emerged from the woods and ran towards you. You let go of your invisibility and gave a smirk. Bucky chuckled to himself, shaking his head, and Steve closed the distance between the two of you, and gave you a soft kiss on the lips.
"Come on punk, let's cuff em and you just need to carry them to the jet while we are inside" Bucky reminded him.
"Help me get them to the tree line first, just in case there is a second set of guards" Steve gave a soft order and Bucky nodded. They both used zip ties to cuff the five soldiers and carried them to the tree line. You embraced your invisibility and helped drag one of the agents across the small field to lay him under where Clint was hiding. You limped back and let go of your invisibility while leaning back against the door and keeping a look out to both your right and left while Steve and Bucky made their way back. You couldn't see Clint, but you knew he was watching you like a hawk.
"Be safe" Steve whispered to both of you, and you gave a quick nod before turning on your heel and grabbing the door.