Morning shenanigans

When Steve woke up he gazed down at you lovingly and watched you sleep. He could feel your naked body still against his, and he felt himself getting hard again. You gave a soft moan, and he knew you would be waking up soon. The sunlight filtered in through the window as the sun was rising, cascading you in soft yellows and pinks. He studied you, thinking that seeing you naked in his arms was better than his imagination could have ever come up with. He reached down and pulled out the elastic from your braid and slowly unraveled your hair until it all fell down your back and to the side. His hands itched for his sketchbook, wanting to document this moment forever. Roxy's tail started thumping loudly against the bed, and she gave a soft whine seeing that Steve was awake. You hummed and stretched beside him and slowly opened your eyes. You looked up and your face broke out into a smile.
"How are you feeling?" Steve asked, his voice low.
"Fantastic" you sighed happily. You rubbed your hand up and down his naked torso, stopping beside his engorged cock and he gave a soft moan. You grasped him at the base and started running your hand up and down the velvety skin, using the precum as lubricant for your hand to keep moving. "How are you feeling?" you purred to him.
Steve's head fell back into the pillow and he moaned loudly.
"Fuck" he hissed between his teeth. "So good" he moaned while you started pumping your hand a little faster, twisting your wrist at the base and at the tip.
"Do you feel good?" you asked, prompting him to keep talking.
"Baby doll, fuck, I can't think" he started moving his hips with your hand movements.
"What can't you think about?" you whispered.
"Fuck, that I need you" he whimpered. "I want you" he hissed through his teeth and you could feel him twitch in your hand. Not one to waste an opportunity you moved quickly and pulled back the blanket and took him in your mouth again. His hands went automatically into your hair and you hummed as you hallowed out your cheeks taking him deep into your throat. "Y/N" he warned you and you hummed again, continuing to suck softly at him. He cried out as he released hot ropes of cum down your throat and you swallowed it all. You pulled back and kissed the tip as he slowly started to soften and you curled into his side again. "You're too good at that" he panted slightly.
"I'm glad you liked it," you giggled.
"Fuck, I loved it" he sighed, rubbing his hand up and down your back. "You know how to wake a man up"
"Anything for my Captain" you purred.
"Your ribs need to heal, I want you so bad" he looked down at you lustfully.
"I'm not that badly injured" you batted your eyes at him.
"I'm not risking it yet" he groaned. "But I am going to have my breakfast" he started to roll you on your back when Roxy let out a whimper. "Fuck" he groaned again.
"I better go get dressed," you giggled and pulled on the blanket as you started to get up.
"Let me see you properly" he commanded softly, and you flushed letting go of the blanket and you slipped out of the bed naked. He raked his eyes up and down your figure, his eyes darkening with need as you saw him starting to get hard again.
"May I go get dressed now?" you whispered, feeling a little shy.
"Just, let me look at you," he hummed. He slowly got out of bed and took long strides towards you and he grabbed you by the back of your neck to pull you in for a kiss. You sighed against his lips while enthusiastically returning the kiss. He pulled your body completely against him and turned you in his arms so he was holding you from behind and he started kissing down the side of your neck. His left hand toyed with your breast while his right hand slipped down between your legs and he slipped in two fingers into your core. You let out a soft cry, already wet and ready for him. He pumped his fingers in and out of you slowly to start while rocking back his hand to rub against your clit. He bit down slightly on the flesh of your neck while continuing to thrust his fingers, going a bit faster and you could feel the coil of your orgasm starting to build up. You let out soft cries while he went back to kissing, sucking, and nibbling on the side of your neck. The heel of his hand was hitting you perfectly and you started rolling your hips to meet him.
"I want you so bad," he whispered into your ear. "I want to feel what it's like inside that tight pussy of yours" he nipped at your earlobe and you cried out again as you started chasing your orgasm. "I want to feel you cum around me, while I fuck you into the bed, or into the wall... I'm going to make it so you forget everything except my name" he curled his fingers almost expertly and you cried out his name as you came. He didn't stop thrusting his fingers or moving the heel of his hand on you. "What's my name?" he ordered softly.
"Steve" you cried out again, feeling overly sensitive.
"Who else can do this to you? Make you this wet" he continued talking dirty to you.
"Just you, Steve" you panted as you felt a second orgasm oncoming.
"That's right, and I'm going to make sure your sweet body doesn't forget it" he nipped on the side of your neck and you cried out again as a second orgasm hit.
"Fuck Steve!" you cried out his name. Your knees nearly gave out and he stopped thrusting his fingers to grab you on either side of your hips to hold you steady. You panted softly and leaned back into his body, resting for a moment while your head rolled on his shoulder. He chuckled softly from behind you, and nipped at your collarbone.
"I still want my breakfast" he whispered to you, and Roxy let out a long whine.
"You just made me see stars" you finally caught your breath.
"I'll make you see more stars later" he promised. "I love the way you feel when you come" he chuckled as you gave a slight shiver. "I'll go get changed and start the coffee while you get dressed" he waited until you pulled away slightly and he grabbed just his sweat pants and pulled them on, deciding to just carry his shirt and boxers. You took a few unsteady steps towards the closet and looked at yourself in the full length mirror and you were shocked at how many love bites Steve had left on your body, from your neck to your collarbone, and your breasts. You even spied one on your upper thigh. Your face flushed at the memory of the dirty talk he had whispered in your ear, and you reached into the drawers to grab a fresh pair of emerald green lace panties and bra. You slipped on a pair of black yoga pants that went to your ankles, and a graphic t-shirt and looked at yourself in the mirror. You decided to leave your hair down, and rushed to the bathroom to brush your hair and your teeth. You used the facilities while you were there and came back out noting that the bed was still a mess, but decided you would make it later. Roxy had been patient enough. You made your way through the suite and out the door only to see Steve standing outside his door in a pair of black jeans, and a tight white t-shirt. His face broke out into a smile as he saw you come out with Roxy at your feet. He held out his hand expectantly and you quickly took it,