First time

The sun finally finished setting when Sam and Bucky who had come to visit made their excuses that they had to leave for the night. Nat and Bruce were not that far behind them in going inside. Steve peppered kisses along the side of your neck once both parties were gone and you leaned into him, feeling his erection pressing up into you.
"You ready for bed, baby doll?" he whispered to you.
"I am. Are you staying the night?" you asked politely.
"I will if you'll have me. We are sharing a hotel room this week too" he found your sweet spot and started softly sucking on the tender flesh. You gave a shiver of delight as you felt him leaving his mark on your skin.
"Careful, I have to cover that up with makeup" you gave a soft moan.
"Not that one, leave that one so everyone knows your mine" he said a little gruffly, his hand traveling down to your thigh and he started rubbing your upper thigh in small circular motions. You felt the heat go straight to your core again in response, and his fingers traveled up to right between your thighs and he started rubbing softly the front of your already wet pussy. He hummed to himself, being able to feel it through the fabric, and he gave your collarbone a soft nip. "Are you ready for me?" he whispered, pressing against your bundle of nerves and you rolled your hips in response. "I need to do another full inspection that you have no bruises" he whispered in your ear, nipping at the earlobe. Another moan escaped your lips as he continued to toy with your clit through your pants.
"I checked, no bruises" you gave a breathy sigh.
"Let me see" he looked at you hungrily. You turned your face and his lips were hot on yours, and he quickly deepened the kiss. The dual sensations of his tongue in your mouth, and his fingers expertly toying with you were almost too much and you moaned again. "Let's go inside" he whispered and you nodded, sliding off of his lap and heading inside. He brought in his two mugs and set them down on the bedside table and waited while Roxy and Tom made their way in. You stood beside the bed a little unsurely, but Steve wasn't about wasting time tonight. He closed the door, and then secured the blinds were closed as well, after checking all the windows were still closed. He stalked towards you purposefully, and grabbed you by the hips once he was within reach and pulled you flat against his body to the point you could feel almost every edge and muscle. He jutted his hips forward so you could feel his cock straining against his jeans, and he quickly claimed your lips again. He kissed you like a man starved for it, his tongue swooping in and claiming you as his own. His hands came up and held you by the back of your head as he held you in place and you hummed against his lips. His right hand moved down slowly and held you by the back of your neck, while his left hand moved towards your breasts, and he started toying with one of your breasts through your shirt. Your nipples pebbled in your bra at the sensations and the attention, and Steve found your nipple and started pinching and folding it through the fabric.
He finally pulled back for air and he rested his forehead against yours for a moment.
"I'm not holding back tonight" he warned you.
"Do you promise?" you asked a little coyly.
"I need to feel you" he reached down and started pulling at the hem of your shirt. "I need to taste you," he added, his voice getting gravelly. You stepped back and raised your hands up above your head and he pulled your shirt completely off. He looked down at you hungrily and licked his lips. You reached behind you and unclasped your bra, letting it fall forward and onto the ground. You started to feel shy with the heated way he was looking at you and embraced your invisibility. "Let me see you" his voice came out like a command, and you let it go. "Can I take the rest off?" he asked softly. You nodded. "Words baby doll" he said quickly.
"Yes" you barely got out before his hands went to your jeans and unbuttoned them. He slowly pulled down the zipper as though he was savoring the moment, then he hooked his fingers under your waistband of both your panties and your jeans and he tugged down until they were off of your hips. You shimmied the rest of the way out of your pants, and pulled off your socks at the same time and Steve stood back to look at you properly.
"Have I told you today how beautiful you are?" he whispered and you shook your head. "I guess I'll have to show you how beautiful I think you are" he got a devilish grin on his face. You looked into his eyes, asking for consent while holding the hem of his shirt. He gave a soft nod and you started pulling up. He obviously got tired of your slow pace and he pulled it up the rest of the way and threw it across the room. Your hands went to his jeans and he leaned down to claim your lips again, slowly pushing you to walk backwards towards the bed. You unbuttoned his jeans and stopped moving backwards, but pulled away from the kiss. You got down on your knees, and took the zipper between your teeth and pulled down, looking up at Steve who was watching you so hungrily you almost felt like you would burn up from the raw desire in his eyes. You hooked your fingers under his waistband of his jeans and boxer briefs and slowly pulled down until they were past his hips and his erection bobbed in front of your face, tempting you. You grasped him at the base and leaned forward, kissing his tip where there was a bead of precum already before you rolled your tongue around him. He moaned loudly, and you took that as silent permission to keep going. You licked his entire underside, bringing one hand to toy softly with his balls, while your other hand did a small twist and you started slowly rubbing up and down his shaft, twisting your hand at the base and the tip. You finally took him completely in your mouth, hollowing out your cheeks and taking him as deep as you could, using your hand to meet your lips as you started bobbing your head up and down his length. His hands went into your hair as he moaned loudly.
"Fuck baby doll, I'm going to go crazy if I don't taste that pretty pussy soon" Steve said through gritted teeth. "I'm going to finally feel how tight you are, and I'm going to wreck you for any other man. The only one you'll ever want is me" he growled.
"All I want is you" you pulled back and looked up at him. He quickly grabbed you under the arms and pulled you up.
"The only place I'm cumming is in your wet pussy tonight" he said a little gruffly before his lips crashed against yours again. You hummed into the kiss, bringing your hand down to continue exploring his length. He bucked his hips in your hand before he picked you up quite suddenly and he placed you on the bed with your hips rocking on the edge. He quickly got down on his knees and put your thighs on his shoulders as he leaned in. He took a deep inhale before he licked you from your core to your clit and he hummed happily. He brought his left hand up to pull back at the hood of your clit before he started nipping, sucking, and licking at different intervals at your overly sensitive bundle of nerves. His right hand came up and he pushed two fingers into you, starting to thrust them slowly to begin stretching you out. You gave a small cry, and started rolling your hips with his fingers movements as well as to the way his tongue was working you. "Ride my face baby" he murmured to you, and you could feel yourself already getting close to your first orgasm. He almost seemed to sense it, and he curled his fingers inside of you at your g-spot and you cried out his name, clenching your thighs around his head. He didn't stop his ministrations, however seemed to be determined to bring you to another climax. His fingers pumped faster, and he sucked harder at your clit, bringing his tongue out to expertly flick at it and you started rolling your hips again in response. You couldn't help yourself. You went from one high to another as you cried out his name for a second time. Steve gave your clit one final kiss before he stood up, naked and proud.
"One last chance baby girl, do you want this?" he asked, looking down at you.
"Yes" you nodded. He stroked himself a few times before he leaned over you and captured your lips. You felt his velvety tip brush against your vulva as he started lining himself up with you, and you spread your legs a little further apart in hopes he would hit his mark as quickly as possible. He found your core and slowly started to push his way in. Your body flexed around him as he slowly pushed in, adjusting as he went. He was girthier than any man you had ever been with, and definitely longer. When he finally bottomed out, it felt like he was in your cervix. He paused, giving you a moment to get used to him. You quickly wrapped your legs around his hips, his lips having never left yours the entire time. He pulled back and looked at you worriedly.
"Are you okay?" he whispered.
"More than okay" you whispered back, bringing his lips down to yours again. He slowly started moving within you, bringing himself out until it was just the tip inside of you and he would slide back in again. You rolled your hips with his movements, relishing in the sensations the night was bringing. Steve started kissing along your jawline, and made his way to your earlobe and he nipped at it before he found your pulse point and he started sucking softly there. He started picking up the pace, and his right hand came down to start toying with your already too sensitive clit. Your soft mews and cries seemed to be coaxing Steve to keep going, and he started lightly snapping his hips into yours with a soft clap. You ran your hands up and down his back, your nails digging in and leaving small red welts in their wake.
"You belong to me now" Steve pulled back as he started snapping his hips in a bit stronger.
"Yes" you cried out as you felt another orgasm building up. "Just you" you cried out.
"From now on you don't even touch yourself without thinking about me" he said a little gruffly, panting with need as he sped up a bit more. You were still rolling your hips, and the friction from that and his hand was bringing you quickly to another orgasm. "Don't cum yet" he warned you and you cried out in frustration. You were so close to your release. He started pounding into you, losing his sense of rhythm, and you could feel him almost twitching inside of you. "Cum for me" he ordered and you finally allowed yourself your release. You nearly screamed out his name with the force of your orgasm and he made a few more sloppy thrusts before he stilled and you felt almost like he was expanding inside of you before hot ropes of cum started covering your inner walls. He stayed inside of you while your walls fluttered around him and he leaned down more on top of you. You pulled him in for a kiss and he quickly deepened it.
"I only thought about you when I was touching myself, for the record" you finally caught your breath.
"Same here" he chuckled. "Now that I've experienced it, I don't know that I can go back to doing just that anymore" he gave you another lazy kiss on the lips. "Let me get you cleaned up" he pulled out of you and stood up. He made his way to the bathroom and you heard him moving around and the tap turned on. He came back moments later with a warm washcloth and he wiped you down gently, taking more time than necessary to look at your now wrecked pussy. You looked down at him a little shyly and he had a big smile on his face.
"You look beautiful no matter from what angle I'm looking" he mused. "Too bad I can't put this in one of my sketches"
"Steve" you blushed and he chuckled. He finally sat back up and went to put the washcloth to hang up. You grabbed your purse and took your pill. Steve came back in with a little spring in his step and looked down at you hungrily.
"Are you rested yet?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"You are ready already?" you squeaked, seeing he was starting to get hard again.
"Super soldier" he shrugged and jumped down onto the bed beside you. You squealed in delight as he pulled you close and started kissing you again. You had a feeling you weren't getting any sleep tonight.