Nuzzling

When you woke up in the morning, you cried out in pleasure as an orgasm hit you. You had dreamt all night about the time you spent on the couch with Steve, only in your dreams, you had gone further than just making out. You felt your orgasm rocking your entire body at the sweet memory of your dreams. You fell back on your bed, just enjoying the aftermath, not realizing that your window was open again. You got up out of bed and stripped out of your sweater, tank top and panties and made your way hazily to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Your mind was still with the dream, and how pleasurable it was. If your dreams could bring you to such a state, you wondered what the real Steve could do.
You stood under the water as hot as you could handle it, trying to wake yourself up. You knew you would be taking another shower today, but you needed a wake up call before you took out Roxy who was in the bathroom whimpering outside of the shower. You felt like you weren't being fair, and she needed to go. You quickly washed up, not bothering with your hair since you knew you would get it after the gym. You came out of the shower and quickly dried off before calling on your invisibility and going into the closet to put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, with powder blue satin undergarments. You grabbed your Avenger's sweater and put it on quickly before putting your hair in a bun and heading to the main living room. Roxy danced at your feet, excited to go outside again. You clipped on her leash and hurried down the hallway, downstairs and outside.

When you got outside you took a walk around the outside of the compound. You were so busy taking in the sunrise, you hadn't noticed Steve was on his balcony with his morning coffee studying you closely.
He had heard your cries of pleasure again this morning, and he had to go take a cold shower after it. His mind was still on the steamy makeout session you both shared last night. It wasn't wasted on him what you were likely dreaming about. He dreamt about it too. How he wanted to hold you in his arms and bring you to bliss with nothing but his cock and his tongue. With the way you moved your body against him last night, he knew that you wanted him too. He liked keeping you on edge like this in a way. It would make taking you all the sweeter. He could still remember the telltale bumps of the lace under his fingertips as he ran his fingers over your hips and ass. He watched as you continued to walk with Roxy as she went about her business, but also taking in all the scents around her. She seemed to be relaxing more in her new surroundings. He gave a soft smile, and continued to study you as you walked around completely unaware you were being watched. He watched as you stopped to do a small stretch, and the morning breeze whipped past you causing you to give a small shiver. Well, that wouldn't do. He got up and went into his bedroom to grab you one of his hoodies and came back outside. You were nearly below his balcony now, it was like it was fate.
"Good morning baby doll" Steve called down to you, and was pleased to see your head whip around and finally look up. He had to admit, he liked the view. He dangled the sweater over the side and dropped it and you instinctively caught it. "I told you to wear a jacket," he reminded you.
"I needed a wake up" you blushed and quickly put the sweater on and zipped it up the front.
"Are you almost done?" he asked a little hopefully. He was hoping to have you come and sit with him before breakfast. He wanted to make it a tradition until the snow started to fall at least.
"I think so" you nodded, biting on your bottom lip, and Steve gazed down at you hungrily. He thought about those moans that he had heard this morning had come from your lips.
"Why don't you come up and we will have coffee on your swing" Steve motioned to your balcony. "I still have some coffee here, I'll make you one. I remember how you take it" he stepped back, not giving you a chance to reply. He quickly padded into his suite and went to refill his coffee and make you a cup. He came back out just in time to see you making your way back around the building again, wearing his sweater now. Steve felt proud that you were wearing his clothes. Maybe it was just another way he was showing his claim, he wasn't sure. But it felt right. He put your coffee on your side table, and his coffee on the other side and he sat down and waited. He had all the patience in the world, if he knew you were coming to him. He could wait.