Landing

"Did you pack your arsenal yet?" Tony asked while everyone was eating breakfast, looking at Steve who shook his head.
"I have to pack lightly anyways" Steve admitted.
"It's a four day mission" Nat reminded him. "You should be prepared with a little more than that"
"I'll be packing this morning," Steve shrugged.

"Don't forget you have to sell the loving newly married couple while you are out there" Tony reminded him.
"Pretty sure they can handle it," Bucky grinned.
"Did you need help packing, pet?" Loki asked you.
"No, I'm good. I have the dress already picked out with Nat's help. I'm just going to go with some more dress clothes to keep up with appearances. Thank you though, Loki" you gave a quick smile.
"I already made sure the two hotel rooms are booked, one for appearances, and one for the command center" Tony updated you both.
"Are we still able to use the Avenger's hangar at the airport in London?" Clint asked, seeming to be deep in thought.
"Of course, I bought it, didn't I?" Tony rolled his eyes.
"I just don't want to get stopped by airport security since you aren't with us again" Clint sighed. "Last time they almost broke my bow when they were looking all of our weapons over"
"You won't have any trouble, just call me if something comes up" he responded quickly, seeming to have forgotten the issues that Clint had had previously in Russia.

"I'm mad jealous, I love the undercover missions" Scott smirked from his seat at you.
"I'm a little nervous to be honest" you admitted. "This is normally Nat's thing"
"You need the experience" Nat gave you a playful shove with her elbow. "You've got this. You just have to flirt a little, and keep him away from his office"
"I'm terrible at flirting" you scrunched up your nose at the mere thought of it.
"Just pretend they are Steve" Wanda offered. "That's what I do"
"You pretend the target is Steve?" Thor took that literally.
"No, she pretends they are Vision. She meant their significant other" Loki rolled his eyes at Thor.

"Ah, I understand" Thor nodded, and went back to focusing on his pop tarts.
"I'm terrible at flirting with Steve" you flushed.
"You do it naturally, don't worry," Clint assured you. "Just pretend it's Steve you are talking to, and we will be on comms if you need us"

"I'm looking forward to selling the whole idea that we are a newly married couple" Steve whispered to you and you blushed again. He took your hand and kissed your knuckles and you leaned more towards him. You quickly finished your meal, and got up to go put away your dishes. When you came back you saw Steve watching you with a light in his eyes and you gave a soft wave before thanking Tony for the meal and heading back upstairs to look for flirty, but cute clothes to bring with you.

You didn't know how it happened, but you had half of your closet out on your bed, and you were trying to match up your outfits perfectly to what you would imagine a rich newly wed would be wearing. You heard a knock at your door, and found yourself ignoring it before you heard the door handle turn and suddenly two hands were up on your shoulders and you knew those hands anywhere.
"What are we looking at songbird?" Nat asked you softly as you pursed your lips looking at your clothes.
"I can't find what I'm looking for" you huffed.
"You want rich, thirties, and flirty" Nat gave you a soft massage for a moment to release the tension in your muscles. You sighed and closed your eyes for a few minutes. She gave you a pat on your shoulders and pulled away and walked around you and started pulling out clothes for you. She had a good eye, you noticed, and she put together three outfits for going out in public, and a few for just around the main communications room. Nat helped you fill a suitcase with your sexiest lingerie and gave you a wink. You flushed a bit as you both filled the rest with your makeup, and clothes. You huffed a bit as the suitcase was completely filled to the brim. Nat helped you pick out what would be good for traveling clothes that remained flirty. She handed you a black pencil skirt and a red wrap around top with a small black clutch, and black blazer. You quickly changed and she watched you with a light in her eyes as she took in the amount of kiss marks you were covered in.
"Does he even hold back anymore?" Nat teased you. You flushed a bit and gave a slight shrug as she led you into the bathroom and she got you to hop up on the counter. Your brain went back to this morning before breakfast when Steve got down on his knees in front of you and had kissed your clothed center, and the moments that led afterwards. You flushed and Nat smiled at you as she started working on your makeup to make your eyes pop, and a bold red lip to match the shirt. You put the lipstick in your clutch as soon as she was done, and looked in the mirror in awe. She had done a smoky eyeshadow and contoured your face perfectly. She also put your hair up in an elegant bun on top of your head, leaving a few tendrils down in soft curls to frame your face.
"Don't let him ruin the makeup early, okay? Only in public places starting now" she gave you a soft swat on the behind and you yelped in surprise. She texted Clint who was at your door quickly, while you were putting on your stilettos. You gave Tom and Roxy each a kiss on top of the head, and texted Sam instructions for your fur babies while Clint carried your suitcase down to the jet. Nat gave you a quick hug, and you raced down the stairs, feeling like a ball of nerves.