Breakfast

"Coffee" Bucky came back out, producing the steaming cup proudly. You couldn't stop the giggle that came out as you reached for it.
"Thank you, Bucky" you smiled easily and took the mug, taking a grateful sip. "It's perfect" you told him, and he grinned, nodding to himself before sitting back down.
"Do you think Nat's really going to keep me busy all weekend?" Bucky asked, seeming to be deep in thought.
"Oh, likely. She's been wanting to rearrange her furniture for a while" you nodded.
"I was hoping to get Loki and Thor to go to the bar with me" he licked his lips, sitting forward.
"I'm sure you'll have time for that" you reassured him.
"Good. I need a new wingman since Sam is going to be at his sisters, and Stevie is going with you" he sighed a little.
"I'm sure they'd love to go," Steve smiled. "Speaking of wingmen..." he trailed off, and looked at you meaningfully. Bucky grinned and nodded.
"Yeah, I'm not that good of one" he winked at you both.
"Hey Tinman!" Sam called from his balcony.
"What do you want?" Bucky turned to look at him, the on his face a grimace a clear facade.
"Are we going for a run, or what?" Sam called over.
"I thought you were sleeping in princess" Bucky grinned, standing up and bringing his coffee with him.
"I'm done sleeping, I need to stretch my legs" Sam shrugged.
"Have a good morning you two, although, I imagine it's already been pretty good" Bucky chuckled and drank the rest of his coffee before making his way over the railings and heading back towards his own suite. Sam clapped him on the shoulder as he went by and the two of them shared a small laugh before Bucky went into his room.
"Look at that, we are all alone" Steve whispered to you, his hand rubbing your upper thigh again, and you clenched your legs together in response. You took another sip of your coffee and smiled at him, wondering if he was serious about wearing your thighs like earmuffs. A breeze came by and you gave another slight shiver. "Want to go inside?" he asked a little hopefully.
"I need to finish my coffee, it's going to get cold" you gave a mischievous grin.
"You are going to catch a cold if you stay out here much longer" he shook his head. "I need you in top shape for the mission next week"
"You're so sweet, worrying about my health" you cooed to him.
"I'll go grab you your jacket if you insist on staying out here" he huffed slightly, and you knew you might be teasing him too much.
"We can sip our coffee inside too, I suppose" you rose to your feet and he jumped up, grabbing his coffee cup.
"Right, coffee" he nodded, and followed you back into the bedroom. You set your coffee on the nightstand and Steve shut the door and the blinds again. You crossed your legs, after sitting down on the side of the bed and Steve set down his cup beside yours. "Finally" he sighed, and stood in front of you. He bent his knees until he was down to your height, and grabbed you by the back of the neck and pulled you forward and his lips claimed yours hungrily and you gave a soft whimper in response. The sweet taste of coffee on both of your tongues, as he deepened the kiss and you let him take the lead. You felt like you could never get enough of him. He slowly tipped you backwards and you laid back on the bed, his spare hand coming up to palm at your breast through the fabric of your shirt. "I'm going to make you scream my name again" he pulled back from the kiss and his hands went to the hem of your leggings, his voice full of promise.
"What about our coffee?" you whimpered at the sudden loss of the touch of his lips.
"I'll warm it up" he shrugged, as if it was the most simple resolution in the world. He pulled down your pants and panties in one swift movement and his eyes glinted as he looked down at you. "Pull up your shirt" he ordered, and you pulled it up until your bra was visible and you pulled it up under your armpits. He put his legs on either side of you on the bed, and pulled down on your bra until your breasts were visible and he dipped his head to take your nipples into his mouth and he sucked and nipped at them each individually until they were peaked. He hummed to himself and went up and claimed your lips again, dominating you so easily. You gave another soft whimper running your hands up and down his chest. You brought your hands down to his lower torso and he moaned into the kiss as you started rubbing your hands against his hard length. You dipped your hand in under his sweatpants and wrapped your hand around him, using his precum as lubricant again, starting to move your hand up and down him slowly. He started thrusting his hips in your hand as he continued to kiss you hard, pressing his face more into yours.
"Fuck, I want you so bad" he pulled back from the kiss, hissing softly.
"I want you too" you purred to him.
"Not yet" his eyes traveled down to the dark bruise on the side of your ribs. You frowned slightly, realizing he was serious.
"I'm not made of glass" you sighed softly, still pumping your hand and he moaned again as he thrust himself into your hand. You had a wicked idea, and decided to follow through with it. "I can think of something you might like"
"You already know a lot of things that I like," he groaned as you tightened your hold on him. You moved quickly, and rolled him onto his back, pulling down on his pants until they were just past his hips. You crawled on top of him, wrapping your vulva around his extreme grith and started rolling your hips. He laid in shock for a moment until his hands went to your hips, encouraging you to keep moving. You were careful to only move until your clit hit the tip and you would slide down again.
"I can't wait until I can see you doing that with my cock inside you" he moaned. "I'm going to fill you up" he promised.
"What else?" you asked, panting slightly as you started to move faster. He would thrust with each roll of your hips, and your orgasm was coming quickly.
"I'm going to make you forget everything besides my name baby doll. I'll take you in this bed the first time, but then I want to take you against the wall, and on your couch" he groaned as you swiveled your hips in response to his dirty talk.
"Sounds like we are going to make a night of it" you cried out as you started getting closer to your peak. He grabbed your hips as he started thrusting up more, taking over and making sure you knew who was still in charge. "Steve, I'm so close" you whimpered again.
"Cum for me" he commanded and you cried out his name as you came. You stopped moving your hips but he started thrusting faster until he came on his shirt. He quickly rolled you onto your back again, and stood up long enough to pull up his pants and pull off his shirt, throwing it casually to the side. He settled between your legs where you were still riding out your orgasm and he dived in face first. He slipped two fingers from his right hand inside of you, feeling your walls still fluttering and he smirked to himself. He wrapped his left arm around your hips, and brought his thumb down to pull back on the hood of your clit and his lips went instantly to your sensitive bundle of nerves. He started flicking immediately with his tongue, not wasting time. He wanted to taste you, and he wasn't going to spend another moment not doing so. He started pumping his fingers in and out of you, curling them once in a while at your g-spot and you rolled your hips to meet his thrusts. He nipped, sucked and flicked at your clit with near precision, seeming determined to make you cum again as quickly as possible. Your thighs that were over his shoulder clenched together as you started feeling like you were on the cusp of another orgasm.
"Give me one more" he commanded.
"Steve, I can't" you cried out, knowing you were lying.
"One more baby doll, cum on my face" his voice came down a few more octaves and your head went back on the bed. You continued to roll your hips with his movements and you were so close to Heaven again.
"Steve!" you cried out as you came and he curled his fingers inside of you. You clenched your thighs around him tightly and he moaned feeling the waves of your orgasm around his fingers. He finally pulled his hand away, but held your gaze as he sucked on his two fingers, looking at you hungrily. You panted slightly from exertion and looked at him just as hungirly.
"I don't know if I can behave myself for two days" he finally took his fingers out of his mouth. "I might have to get creative" he gave a small smirk.
"I like creative" you sighed softly, sitting back up as he stood up.
"You taste so sweet," he hummed to himself. He reached up and fixed your bra before he pulled down on your shirt. He moved to grab your pants and panties and held them out for you, offering silently to help you put them back on. You flushed slightly, but took them and slid them back on.
"Are you going to get a clean shirt for breakfast?" you asked a little coyly.
"I have to, but I'll be right back to finish that coffee" he winked at you, grabbing his soiled shirt and went back to his room via the balcony. You grabbed your coffee mug and frowned seeing that the contents had gotten cold while the pair of you were busy. You drank it back quickly, and padded your way into your closet to grab a clean pair of socks to put on with your sneakers. You looked around your room for a moment to see if you could find where Steve had thrown your sneakers in the first place, and found them by the door. You gave a soft giggle and put them on, tying up the laces. You went and made the bed again, and saw both Roxy and Tom studying you. You flushed slightly, realizing you and Steve had barely paid them any attention this morning. You went into the living room and grabbed them both some treats, and they both came to you excitedly. When you went back into your bedroom, Steve was there again, only in a black t-shirt this time. He looked like he had washed up a little bit. He winked at you and held his arms open to you. You bit your bottom lip and walked into his embrace and he pulled you in for another toe curling kiss.