Hey no peaking

Christmas gifts were scattered across the floor in front of Harry. Harry was finally able to wrap them up because you weren’t home. You’ve been gone for a while and it gave him enough time to wrap everything before you saw it.

Harry got you a cardigan sweater he wore of course, a beautiful necklace that had H on it, and to top it off he got you a ring. Not just any ring either, it was engagement ring. Harry has been dying to give it to you especially after 3 years together. Christmas was just the perfect time to give it to you.

-

Harry began to wrap each gift. He wrapped the gifts the best he could but there was no denying he was bad at wrapping. He was so engrossed in wrapping that he didn’t hear you enter the house. you forgot your wallet and had to come back.

You quietly Walked up the stairs thinking harry was taking a nap. When you reached the door you opened seeing Harry sitting on the floor. You noticed the ring box right away but Harry had no idea.

He turned to you shielding you from seeing everything. “Hey no peaking.” You turned away fastly, “I’m sorry. I just need my wallet, can you get it for me?”

Harry exhaled getting up and walking over to the dresser where your wallet was. He picked it up before walking to the door putting it in your waiting hands. “Here now go so I can wrap these gifts please.”

You nodded, “yeah, okay. Bye haz.” You walked back to your car quickly the ring still on your mind. You were definitely looking forward to that for Christmas now.

***

Credits https://iguessweallcrazyithinktho.tumblr.com/post/637349488937287680/hey-no-peaking