You Are My Sunshine:

“Hi, baby,” you murmured, rolling up your t-shirt to expose your twenty- eight week belly, taking the bottle of stretch mark cream from your beside table, and rubbing some between your palms, before smoothing it over the skin of your belly, feeling Darcy shift around under your palms at your touch. Your skin was soft and warm, having just gotten out of the shower. You smiled down at your swollen belly, before beginning to sing quietly, a song your own mother had once hummed to you.

“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,” you half sang, half murmured, as your palms caressed your bump, really feeling how round and smooth it had grown to become. Darcy moved again, and you watched as your skin moved along with her, her kicks visible on the outside now. You were so enthralled by this, that you hadn’t heard Harry coming down the hall and leaning against the door frame, crossing his arms, a crooked smile on his lips as he watched you fondly.

“You make me happy, when skies are gray,” His rocky voice sang from behind you. You jumped as he startled you, eyeing him.

“How long have you been standing there?” you breathed, as your heart rate began to slow back down to normal.

He smiled again. “Awhile. I love your baby talk, sweetheart.”

He pushed off from the door frame, crossing the room to where you stood in front of the full length mirror, coming up behind you and encircling your with his arms, bending down to rest his chin on your shoulder. He took the bottle of cream from where you had set it back on the bedside table, smoothing some between his own palms before gently running his hands over your skin, smoothing in the lotion. You sighed contently, your head dropping back against his shoulder.

“You’ll never know dear, how much I love you,” he continued to sing as he massaged the stretching skin. His lips pressing to your shoulders from time to time. You could feel the slightly cold smoothness of his wedding band on your warm skin. You could feel Darcy’s little knees rolling around at the sound of her father’s voice.

“Please don’t take my sunshine away,” you mumbled, turning to nuzzle your noise into his chest. He buries his lips in your freshly washed hair, breathing in the soft vanilla and strawberry scent that tangled in your hair and on your skin.

“You’re both my sunshines,” he mumbled, his voice muffled by your hair, his fingers tracing patterns on your belly. “My skies are never gray with both my girls."

I love the romantic ones! Thanks to the anon who requested this!

More up soon!

If you have a daddy Harry moment, scene, topic, etc. that you want me to write, pop it in my Ask. @wildflowersea