Spanish Love:

From the moment harry meet you he was attracted to your voice. It doesn’t matter if you were singing, just talking to him, or speaking spanish to someone else. He loves it. He always loves the way your body moves. He didn’t think you noticed but every time you invited him to rehearsal, you can see him biting his lip as he watched you. You turned him on and there was no hiding it.

Harry was in the kitchen on his phone when you walked in. “Hi harry.” He turned to see you walk in. A smile formed on his face. “Hi love.”

You stopped beside, “so haz, what do you want to do for the rest of the day? I’m off you’re off, divirtámonos amor.”

Harry looked at you as your spanish slipped out. “God it’s so hot when you speak spanish love.” He sat his phone down, pulling you close to him by your waist.

You laughed running your hands through his hair, “do you mi amor?” Your accent grew thicker making harry’s pants grow tighter.

“yes I do.” He said pressing his head into your neck, placing small kisses there. You moaned softly, “you want to show me how much you love it?”

Harry picked his head up looking at you. Quickly he picked you up placing you over his shoulder. You squealed, “Harry!”

“I gotta show you how much I love your accent love.”

Harry was quick to take you upstairs stripping you from your clothes before he made love to you. The sound of his moans, the way he felt in you made you see stars. You couldn’t help it when you slipped up and spoke spanish. It made harry cum fast.

All together you both came 3 times and you and Harry were out of breath.

Harry laid down beside you, chest rising and falling just like yours. “That was amazing honey.” Harry said looking over at you. His hair was sticking to his face from his sweat. You smiled brushing it out of his eyes.

“yeah it was.” Can’t believe my accent and native language turns you on like that.“ Harry chuckled softly taking your hand in his. "I don’t know why either but don’t ever stop.” He leaned in kissing your nose.

“no te preocupes, no lo haré Mi amor.”

***

Credits:https://iguessweallcrazyithinktho.tumblr.com/post/635900351258722304/hii-can-i-request-some-harry-s-if-its-possible