cheating on your husband with Harry

“We shouldn’t be doing this, Harry.” You moan into his mouth as he pins you against his bedroom door.

“I don’t really care, love.” He pulls back to respond. You look up at him, getting lost in his gorgeous green eyes. You bring your hand up, running your fingers through his long curly brown locks of hair. It was so soft under your fingertips. “And I know that you don’t either.”

“I’m married.” You remind him but he smirks, shaking his head.

“I am well aware.” He responds. You sigh, leaning forward to rest your head on his shoulder. He sighs too, wrapping his arms around you, holding you against him tightly. “I know that it’s wrong, what we’re doing, we both know that but… I just can’t get enough of you.” You lift your head up to smile at him softly.

“I know the feeling.” You confess making him grin.

“We’ll deal with this whole you being married thing eventually but right now… I just want you in my bed, that’s all I care about. Being with you is what I crave.” You give a small groan before reaching forward to capture his lips with yours. You feel his smirk against your lips as he turns and walks you over to his bed, pushing you back on it.

Your affair with Harry Styles had started 3 months previously. You’d met him at a friends party and the two of you had hit it off. Your husband, who you’d been married to for almost a year, had been away on business and wasn’t at the party. He had no clue that you were friends with Harry, and therefor didn’t expect an affair whatsoever.

You felt bad about it. You weren’t happy in your marriage, that was why you allowed yourself to be pulled into Harry’s spell so easily, but deep down a part of you still loved your husband and you knew that he still loved you. What you and Harry had though was unlike anything you had ever felt.

Maybe it was the forbiddeness of it, or maybe it was just pure chemical lust for the long haired singer that was currently in your arms. Either way, you enjoyed every second that his hands, his lips, were on you.

“I’m going to have to tell him eventually, you know that.” You say later as the two of you are curled up in Harry’s warm bed. Your legs were tangled with his, your head resting on his bare chest while he had one arm wrapped around you, his free hand playing with your fingers that rested on his stomach.

“I know, love.” He kisses the top of your head gently. “I’ll be there to support you through it when you do, you know that.” You nod.

“No matter how wrong this is, it just feels so… right.” You tell him. “I know we shouldn’t be doing this but every time I think about ending it with you, it kills me a little because that is just not what I want. I want to be here, like this, with you.”

“It might be wrong to be in love with someone else’s wife but I’m in too deep now to really want to do anything about it.” You lift your head up, your eyes slightly wide. You and Harry had never said you loved each other.

“You love me?” You whisper. Harry gives a small smile and nods.

“I’ve wanted to tell you for a few days now but… wasn’t sure how to go about it. I feel like a complete nutter for loving someone who is already taken but having you here in my arms just makes me so happy that it’s all that I want, ever.” You smile, leaning over to kiss him gently, resting your hand on his soft cheek.

“I love you, too.” You too had been thinking about it for a few days. Again, you did love your husband still, deep down, but also deep down you knew you loved Harry more, more than you had ever loved your husband. You felt terrible for hurting your husband like this but for Harry, you couldn’t help it. You had fallen head over heels for this gorgeous man and you would deal with whatever happened some other time.

For now, it was all about you and Harry as he kisses you again, leaning over you. As he makes love to you again, your husband leaves your mind completely and you are consumed in the love you shared with this man.

——————–

Credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/143130897523/harry-styles-imagine