Sex with a Grammy Winner:

You could tell Harry was nervous. His foot was moving awkwardly on stage and he fumbled and cursed in his speech. He did not expect to win over all of the massive entertainers in that category, but he was up there with a Grammy, his first one in his hands.

Harry walked off the stage and hugged friends and singers. He sat back down a massive smile on his face, his dimples out in the open before he put his mask back on. You smiled back at him, squeezing his hand in yours. “I am SO fucking proud of you,” you whispered.

“Can’t believe I actually won,” he shook his head, looking down at the shiny gold gramophone on the table. “Flubbed my speech, I reckon though.”

You loved how you knew the two different sides to Harry: the shy little baby who stuttered on his words and was nervous to talk to people and then the confident, cocky man who could make you weak in the knees in seconds.

“Baby, you were fine,” you assured him. “I’m sure it’s nerve-wracking up there.”

He nodded and you sat back in your chair, smiling. “Wanna celebrate early?”

You saw the smile from behind his mask and he nodded. He grabbed your hand and you got up to head to the bathroom when the commercial break started. People were congratulating him along the way, including his ex and your idol, Taylor Swift.

Making your way through the tables and into the Staples Center, which was only open for performances and bathrooms, you held Harry’s hand, he held your and his Grammy in the other,  and he was anxiously on your heels, rushing you.

No one was really watching the doors, like they should be, because you know, COVID, but it gave you a better opportunity to sneak away with Harry and not get caught. You walked into the bathroom, which was huge and Harry locked the door. You were standing against the sinks, waiting for him. He turned around to you and took his mask off, a huge, cocky grin on his face.

Harry put his fingers together, tapping them against each other. “Now,” he said, looking at you. “How should we celebrate?” He raised an eyebrow at you and you giggled, taking off your mask.

“Well,” you bit your lip, as he walked towards you. “You should probably be rewarded.”

“I agree,” Harry said, smirking at you, and pinning you up against the sink. He placed his Grammy on the ledge. “So, how are you going to reward me? YOU KNOW, I am a Grammy award winner now.”

“Mmm, so I’ve heard,” you smirked, playing with the boa around his neck. “Guess Grammy Award winners should get their cock sucked, huh?”

Harry smirked and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down. You kneeled in front of him, taking off your heels, so you didn’t absolutely kill your knees. You helped him pull his cock out of his underwear. “You looked so fucking hot up there in that leather suit, just dancing around with your tits out, like a whore.” You stroked his cock and he chuckled.

“Believe you’re the whore here, petal,” Harry said, caressing his hand through your hair. “But ‘m glad yeh enjoyed my performance.”

Without another word, you took his already hard cock into your mouth, licking the tip and all the way down. Harry shuttered and yanked on your hair. “Bloody hell.”

You chuckled again as you deepthroated his cock, bobbing your head up and down fast, giving a sloppy blowjob. You moaned against it and Harry’s mouth was hanging open. “Fuck you’re so good at that.”

You giggled and continued your journey with your mouth on his cock. You played with his balls as your nose was hitting his pubic bone. You made gagging noises as he was guiding your head now. “Yes, choke on this Grammy winning cock.”