baby furniture Pt 2:

Ultrasound:

Y/N POV:

The morning light burst through the curtains and right into your eyes. The groan coming out as you rolled over to reach for Harry, but his side was empty. You sit up, and thank God the morning sickness has subsided.

Roday was the first ultrasound you and Harry would both be able to attend. Your doctor said today was the day you could finally hear the heartbeat. You get up and go search for Harry.

You find him in the kitchen, his frame hunched over the stove as his phone plays music softly. You lean across the doorframe for a few seconds, before walking over to the counter and hopping up.

“Good morning.” You say with a smile on your face.

He jumps slightly, to focused on the omelette he was making.

“Jeez, Y/N, I didn’t hear you come in.” He says as he turns around. “Almost made me drop your omelette.”

You smile as he reaches you, and places a kiss to your nose. His hand autograph going to the very small, but visible bump.

“Everytime I see you I swear your stomach looks different.” His eyes focused on where his hand is.

Your eyes focus to where his hand is, “I thought I was the only one. It’s just a bit round. Looks like I’ve eat one to many omelettes.”

He smirks, as his eyes move up to yours. “Wise ass. Do you want to eat and then get dressed or vice versa?”

“I’m starved. I’m eating now.”

***

After breakfast, you walk back to your bedroom and get ready for the doctors appointment you have in an hour. You planned to stop on the way back to get some things to break the news to Anne and Gemma when you see them in two days along with your parents.

As you and Harry walk into the office, you sign in and take a seat by the women all in different stages in pregnancy and their significant others. Harry grabs a magazine, and flips through it.

He comes across a picture of a women in the middle of giving birth, and quickly closes it.

“Jeez.” He closes his eyes for a second. “You women are stronger than I could ever dream of being.”

A few minutes later, your called in. Harry walks in behind you, his hands on your hips until you reach the room. After, going through the checkup with your doctor. She tells you to lean back.

The assistant rolls in the little ultrasound machine and Harry goes to stand by your side. The lights get flicked off, and the gel gets placed on your stomach.

Within seconds, a small image appears on the screen.

“And there,” she points on the screen. “Is your baby. If we’re lucky we could find out the sex today. Is that something you guys want to know?”

Harry and you discussed it a few weeks back, and decided to find out at a gender reveal party. You both wanted to go all out for your first baby.

“We’d like to throw a party, and find out there.” Harry says as he grabs your hand.

The doctor smiles and nods. “I’ll put it in an envelope and you can hand it to whoever you want. Now, are we ready to hear the heartbeat?”

Harry and you both nod eagerly.

She presses a few buttons, and soon the thumping sound of your baby’s heartbeat echoes through the room.

A gasp leaves your mouth, as Harry squeezes your hand. A smile on his face.

“Can we get a copy of that?” He asks once it’s over.

“Of course.” The doctor smiles. “I’ll have my assistant hand you one as you walk out. Now, Y/N, we’ll need you back here in four weeks so we can go over prenatal vitamins and to check on your blood pressure.”

You nod, as you wipe the gel off your stomach with a towel Harry handed you. “Sounds like a plan.”

The doctor smiles, and stands up. “See you both soon. Congratulations. My assistant will have the copies and the envelope with the gender of your baby. Have a great day.”

The smile on Harry’s face hasn’t left even long after you both get home. Honestly the smile on your face, hadn’t gone down either.

-

Hi! So i know nothing about those appointments so i was probably waaay off but thats okay!
Part three
Hope you enjoyed!
Requests open!
— M ♡

-

https://www.tumblr.com/blurbs-of-harry/176460552812/ultrasound-hs