girlfriend has more tattoos than him:

“We have exactly the same amount of tattoos, Harry, get over it!” You exclaim as you playfully push your long haired boyfriend away from you in bed. He was closely examining your body after having the idea to count all of your tattoos.

“You can’t have more than me!” He yells and begins poking at your skin as he begins to move along your body to count your numerous tattoos for the 4th time.

“Why can’t we have the same amount!” He halts in his counting and looks up at you, a deep crease between his brows.

“I like tattoos more than you!” He argues and goes back to focusing on your tattoos. He moves along your body, a look of determination and concentration upon that handsome face of his as he goes. You laugh to yourself a bit as you see he clearly panics for a second as he realizes he counted one twice.

“Count still the same?” You question when he eventually sits back, his face set into an even deeper frown. He then gives a pout and simply nods. You sit up, wrapping your arm around his shoulders, pulling him against your side. “Is now a bad time to tell you I have a tattoo appointment on Tuesday?” You say then, smirking as his head shoots up from where he had just buried his nose in your neck as his arms wrap around your waist.

“But why?!” He yells, his green eyes wide. “You can’t do that!” You laugh and shake your head, very amused by his behavior. “Then you’ll have more than me!”

“Oh no, what a travesty!” You yell back, laughing as the crease between his brows grows. He actually sticks his bottom lip out now in a pout. “You’re adorable when you pout.” You reach up to rest a hand on his cheek and pull him in for a kiss.

A few days later, you head home from your tattoo appointment, fresh ink gracing your arm. When you arrive home you find that Harry’s car was gone, which puzzled you as he said he didn’t have plans for the afternoon. As you walk in the house, you dial his number and wait for him to answer.

“So, I may be getting a new tattoo … or two… right now.” He answers, not even saying hello or any other type of greeting. You give a loud laugh in disbelief and amusement.

“You’re joking!” He answers with a slight groan and you know that pout was back on his face only now you weren’t there to kiss it away like you usually do.

“I need more tattoos than you!” He exclaims then. “And I will now have more!”

“Unless I just happened to get two today.” You hadn’t, but it would be amusing to make him think as such. You loved playing with him. Seeing him pout and be frustrated was well worth it.

“I have’ta go. I need to figure out what the third one is goin’ to be.” Before you could do more than laugh he hangs up. Two hours later you get up from the couch when you hear his car pull into the driveway. You pull open the door right as he gets to it and he gives you a grin.

“I have more tattoos than you!” He yells as you step back and let him enter the house.

“You actually have 2 more than me.” You confess, grinning at him. He gives you a puzzled look and eyes your body up and down as if trying to spot the new ink even though he had no idea where you’d gotten it. “I only got one today.” You laugh and shake your head. “Did you really get three new tattoos?”

“Well…. yeah.” He looks down at the ground, his long curls falling into his face. “I wanted more than you.” You laugh and walk over to him, coming to a stop in front of him.

“And may I see them?” He grins and shrugs off his jacket, tossing it onto the couch behind him. He then rolls up the sleeve of his left arm and points to a small tattoo mixed into the numerous he had on that arm already. There, right next to the tattoo of a heart on his bicep was three little letters. “Is that my initials?” You question, already clearly knowing the answer. “It’s three letters, is that what counts as your three tattoos?”

“O’course not, love.” He comments. “And yes, those are your initials.”

“So where are the other two then?” You look him up and down but he shrugs. “Oh, can I search you for them?” You smirk, thinking you’d like this game.

“That was my idea exactly.” He gives you his boyish grin, pulling you into his arms as his lips find yours. He backs you up until your back hits the wall and his body presses against yours.

“I love that you got my initials tattooed. It’s very sweet.” You pull away from his lips to say. You feel him grin as his lips find their way to your neck.

“Jus’ you wait until you see what else I got.” He pulls back, his smirk back in place. “Bedroom?” He raises his eyebrows seductively and you know you could never say no.

“Yes, please.” You wrap your arms tight around his neck, your lips finding his once more. You looked forward to exploring Harry’s body and finding these two new tattoos of his. Knowing him, there weren’t two more, he just wanted to have an excuse to have you explore his body. You didn’t mind, you wouldn’t even be mad if that were the case.

**

Credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/159286280958/harry-styles-gf-has-more-tattoos-than-him