Makes a YouTube Video with you:

“And I need to make a video with you, why?” Harry questions you as he watches you set up your camera on it’s tripod in front of the two chairs you had just set up in front of it.

“A lot of my subscribers have been wanting you to make a video with me so that’s what we’re going to do!” You explain, turning on your camera and taking a seat. You gesture to the seat beside you. “Sit.” He sighs and does as you say but grumbles a bit as he does so.

“What are we doing, then?” He wonders, glancing at the camera.

“We’re gonna see how well you know me and our relationship!” You exclaim, grinning over at him. He frowns, a deep crease forming between his brows.

“Is this supposed to make me look like a bad boyfriend?” You laugh and lean over to kiss his cheek before reaching for your phone, where you’d taken screenshots of what questions you’d wanted to ask.

“It’s not a quiz, babe, just for fun to see if you remember little things here and there. I’m sure you’ll be fine, being the romantic that you are.” He takes a deep breath and lets it out as he nods. He then reaches up and begins to play with his bottom lip like he always does when he’s slightly nervous or anxious. “It’ll be fun, I promise.” You pat his thigh reassuringly. He nods, so you turn to the camera and begin your introduction. “Hey everyone! Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for, the day that Harry has finally joined me for a video! I asked you guys to send me some questions to ask him about me and our relationship so let’s see how he does! Nervous?” You look over at Harry who sighs and shrugs.

“Le’s just do this.” You laugh and nod, looking down at your phone screen for the first question.

“Alright,” You begin. “we’ll start easy, shall we?” Harry nods. “Where did we meet?” You ask him. He actually breaks into a grin finally.

“A party downtown. You’d had too much to drink. I was your knight in shining armor and saved you from all the other drunk guys.” You laugh, knowing full well that he was right. He’d finally talked you into getting an uber after a guy tried to get you to go home with him. You passed out on the ride home so Harry had to carry you inside but he was a gentlemen.

“Too right. I probably would have died that night had it not been for you.” He shakes his head but gives a small laugh, his one dimple making an appearance. “Next question is… What was the first thing you ever gave me?” You know as soon as you see that cocky smirk on his face what his answer was going to be.

“Besides my heart?” He questions, tilting his head to the side a bit, bringing one large hand up to his chest. You break into a loud laugh and shove him a little with your arm, getting an even bigger grin. “Okay, but actually… Wasn’t it that heart shaped necklace on our one month date?”

“Sure was!” You nod your head, remembering all too well that moment. You’d worn it everyday since then until he replaced it with an even nicer necklace on your one year anniversary. Two year anniversary was a ring, but unfortunately not an engagement ring. You were hoping that was going to be the third year anniversary next month. “Where was our first public kiss?” You question, grinning. You knew the answer and you knew that he knew as well because it was a big scandalous moment that made it onto many magazines and even TMZ made it into a story.

“Must we talk about that, love?” He asks but has a faint hint of a smile on his face. Even with all the drama that came with it, you still remember the moment fondly as you were pretty sure it was the moment you realized you were in love with him.

“Yes, we must.”

“Alrigh’.” He sighs, pulling at his lower lip once again. “We had gone out for drinks with some friends. I think that I had a bit too much.”