VOGUE shoot:

Harry had invited you to come to the VOGUE shoot with him. You were so excited because you had never done anything like this before. Plus, you were there for the interview so you knew the shoot would be even better.

He loved fashion so much. Sometimes, he even stole clothes from your closet so when the wardrobe for the shoot came out you weren’t surprised by what you saw.

A big, gaudy white dress with ruffles and a suit jacket caught your eye. “This one’s gonna be for the cover,” Harry said, showing you.

“I love it,” you smiled. “You’re going to inspire so many people.”

He smiled, looking at the outfits. “Yeah. I know.”

His fingers ran over the kilts and long skirts he was set to wear and Harry nearly jumped with anticipation.

But first, he had to record an acoustic version of your favorite song, “Cherry,” off his album. Harry stayed in his button down shirt and slacks while strumming his guitar. You frolicked in the field next to him as he sang. The way this song sounded broken down made you love it even more.

When that was finished, he got changed into the cover outfit, and a smile never left your face. He was radiating confidence and it never looked sexier.

The shoot looked like it could’ve taken place in the 50’s or 60’s sans a man wearing a dress. You helped Harry hold up the train of the dress while he walked back to the field. He thanked you, kissed you on the cheek and you stood off to the side to watch your boyfriend do his thing.

What really killed you was when he stood shirtless against a backdrop with patterned pants. His smile made you weak in the knees. Harry managed to look sexy and adorable all at the same time.

Next, Harry moved on to the skirts. Well, they were sort of more like kilts, you figured. He wore a reddish one with a belt at his waist and posed with it in many pictures. The director called for a lunch break and most people left the set while Harry walked over to you.

“So, whaddaya think so far?” Harry asked, rubbing your arms up and down.

“I think you said fuck toxic masculinity and have never looked sexier,” you replied, biting your lip.

Harry chuckled, blushing. “Really?”

“Really.”

Harry smiled, lifting his kilt up a bit. “It is my legs, hmm? What’s making me sexy?”

You laughed. “Just the whole shoot in general. Like how confident you are, is soooooo sexy.”

“Mmmm,” he hummed, smirking at you. “So, what cha gonna do ‘bout it, huh?”

“That depends,” you smirked.

“Depends on what, love?”

“On how much you’re willing to take a chance,” you smiled.

“Oh, darling, yeh know with yeh, ‘m willing teh go all the way,” he winked.

You grabbed Harry’s hand and jogged with him to one of the sets. You weren’t really sure what it is. It looked like a wheelbarrow but had wheels on both sides. That didn’t matter. What mattered was the flushed, handsome man in front of you.

“Sit,” you gestured to the contraption.

Harry raised an eyebrow at you and sat. You dropped down to your knees, staring up at him now. “The second you sat on this thing, I had this wild image in my mind that I couldn’t stop thinking about.” You bit your lip, lifting his skirt up.