Dirty Text:

You were already needy for Harry before you both left your share flat. He has been teasing you the whole week and you were getting fed up.

“Harry please just fuck me quickly before we go over.” You said as Harry drove. “No. Ya gotta wait.” You whined. “Harry please.” You placed your hand on his thigh, inching near his bulge.

Harry brushed your hand away. “No.” You groaned. “Fine.” Harry knew you weren’t going to give up on having sex, but at least you were calm for now.

☼☼¸.•*

He arrived at his mom’s house without a peep from you. He could see you out of the corner of his eyes frowning, he felt a little guilty, but he couldn’t give you what you wanted just yet.

“You ready to go y/n?” You nodded, opening the car door and getting out. Harry did the same. You walked up to the door and knocked waiting for his mom or Gemma to answer.

Harry walked up behind you placing his hand on your back. From that little action wetness pooled in between your thighs. You ignored it as the door opened.

Anne answered the door with a smile. “Y/n, Harry how are you both?” She hugged you. “Good, great.” You said trying to hide that you were pissed. Anne didn’t catch on which was amazing.

You pulled away and walked in as she said hi to harry. You weren’t sure how the whole day was going to go, but you were preparing yourself.

Turns out you weren’t prepared for the day. It was a long one, lots of people were over and you wanted to go home, but you just couldn’t. It didn’t help that Harry was being hot, winking at you every few minutes. He knew what he was doing, and he was going to pay for it.

-♪-

Everyone was sitting around the dining table talking and having a good time. Harry was chatting with Gemma’s boyfriend, completely forgetting about you. You pulled out your phone and found his contact. When you did, you pressed it and started your payback.

H😍

I want you to fill my tight little hole

You looked up to see Harry picking up his vibrating phone. His brows frowned when he opened the text, but qui settled down when he saw your text. He looked up at you briefly, his jaw tensed up.

You smirked at him. Harry sat his phone back down and turned back to talking, not letting you win. You groaned texting him again.

H😍

Harry please fuck me hard. Tell me how I’m such a good girl and make me scream your name.

Harry’s phone chimed again. He said sorry and Picked up his phone. He read your text and the Color ran from his face. Harry looked at you, it wasn’t the look he gave you before he was pissed.

You got up from your seat and made your way to the bathroom Hoping Harry would follow. He did.

A Minute or so later the door to the bathroom opened revealing Harry. You walked up to him. “So are you going to give me what I want now?” Harry didn’t say a word. He turned you around and pushed you up against the counter.

“You win. Better be quiet.” He reached in between you both and unbuckled his pants. He lifted up your skirt and pushed your panties aside. He looked up at you through the mirror as he pushed his cock in you.

“Shit.” You moaned out. Harry thrusted into you, his tip hit your cervix as he went fast. “You’re such a naughty girl. Send me texts while I’m talking."  He grunted into your ear, keeping eye contact with you through the mirror.

You threw your head back against his chest, trying not to moan loudly. You were quite aroused and that inched you closer to your high.

"Fuck Harry… you’re going to make me cum.” Your wall clenched around him. Harry thrust became sloppy from that. “Come baby, cum on my cock. He held your body tightly against his.

You pushed your hips against his matching his pace. His cock hit your g spot making you grunt. Your orgasm washed over you both at the same time. Grunts and pants filled the small space as you came.

Harry pulled out of you, some of his cum spilled down your leg. "Harry, that was nice.” You heaved. Harry smirked as he zipped his pants back up. “Yeah well, I’m not done with you. Later I’m going to punish you for this.” He opened the door and walked out, leaving you with his cum dripping down your leg.

***

Credits:https://iguessweallcrazyithinktho.tumblr.com/post/626277341777231872/dirty-text