Reunited.

[Y/N]

Your legs bounced up and down in anticipation as you rode in the car from the airport to the house where your boyfriend was staying. It had been almost four months since the two of you have seen each other in person; thanks to a pandemic, closed borders, and being in quarantine. Your boyfriend, Harry, had gotten stuck in LA while you were stuck at your home in London. Luckily, your boyfriend was able to spend this time with some close friends, but you got stuck by yourself.

It wasn’t entirely bad in the beginning, but then it got to be too much being alone. So, you invited Harry’s sister, Gemma, and her boyfriend over, which helped a lot. However, you still missed your boyfriend. You two talked every day, sometimes multiple times a day even with the time difference. But you couldn’t take being away from him anymore.

Once you found out you were able to fly there, you quickly arranged it, but you didn’t tell Harry. One because you wanted to surprise him and two, you knew he would tell you not to because of your health. You are worried about traveling, but you were going to take very precaution you could and you did.

The only person who knew you were on your way was the person Harry was staying with. They had ordered some food in that you picked up and would be delivering, but Harry didn’t know that. When you got to the house, you grabbed your luggage and the bag of food before heading to the front door.

Butterflies of excitement and a bit of nervousness filled your stomach as you waited after knocking. You heard the door unlock and open with a swing revealing Harry with money in his hand. You smiled at him and realization finally hit him.

“Y/N?” He gasped. “Wait.. what? How?”

You smirked pushing your sunglasses up and putting the bags on the ground, “It’s me,” you opened your arms

He laughed rushing to you and taking you into his arms. His grip tightened around you as your legs wrapped around his waist. He quickly pressed his lips against yours and you smiled into the kiss.

“I can’t believe you’re fucking here right now,” he sniffled.

“Are you crying?” You giggled wiping his eyes.

“Yeah, but in a cool way,” he laughed. “God, I’m so fucking happy to see you right now.”

“Me too,” you smiled kissing his cheek. “I couldn’t go any longer without seeing you.”

He smiled kissing you one more time before turning around and taking you inside, “Wait, what about my stuff and the food?” You laughed.

“Jeff can get them,” he smirked.

“Jeff can what now?” He asked looking at the two of you. “Hi, Y/N.”

“Hey, thanks for letting me come,” you smiled.

“Of course, I’ve had enough of his moping ass,” he joked.

“Fuck you,” Harry mumbled. “Anyway, I’m never letting you go.”

You giggled as he walked over and sat the two of you on the couch, you in his lap.

“I see you haven’t bothered to shave,” you laughed rubbing his cheeks.

“Haven’t really had a reason,” he laughed. “But I guess now, I do.”

“Hm, maybe wait a bit,” you said. “It might grow on me.”

“Oh?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Can you two hold off on your makeup fuck session until like everyone else is asleep?” Jeff mumbled.