Convinces him not to break up with you:

You were nervous as you headed in the direction of your home. You knew Harry was there, waiting for you. He asked to take you out to dinner after you got off work but you had told him you wanted to talk to him and preferred to not do it in public where there were people watching, including paparazzi and you knew this wasn’t something you, or he, would want broadcast across the internet and tabloids like every other second of your relationship.

You were trying not to think about it too much, knowing that this wasn’t going to be easy but neither was your entire relationship, to be honest and you just couldn’t do it anymore.

When you finally pulled up at your house, your hands were shaking as you turned off the car and looked up at the house. You should be excited to go in there, you hadn’t seen Harry in weeks. And that was exactly why you had to do this. You couldn’t do it anymore.

You had to do it, before you backed out and changed your mind. You slowly got out of the car and headed up the front walk. As you near the front door, it flew open and out came your boyfriend. Your gorgeous boyfriend. He had his long brown hair pulled back in a bun and he had a huge grin on his face as he basically flew down the stairs and pulled you into his arms.

“I’ve missed you so much, babe!” He says, pulling back just to lean down and kiss you. It takes every ounce of your control to pull back and not fully kiss him back. You had missed him so much too. So so much.

“Let’s get inside.” You say, pulling out of his arms and heading into the house, him following close behind.

“So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?” He asks once you are both inside and headed into the living room. “I hope it’s about you joining me on tour like we had talked about because babe, you will love it. We are play-”

“I want to break up.” You blurt out, unable to continue listening to him go on. His mouth drops open and his entire face falls into a frown. His eyebrows crease together and it breaks your heart.

“What?” He mutters. You sigh, running a hand through your hair. You look back at him, biting at your lip. “Why?”

“I love you, I love you so much.” You shake your head. “I just can’t do this anymore.” You say.

“Do what?” He looked close to tears and you were to. You were trying to fight them back though, you had to stay strong. You had to do this.

“I feel like I don’t even have a boyfriend 300 days of the year. I barely see you, and when I do it’s just for a couple days, or just a few hours even. It used to be fun, flying all over the world to see you and be with you but… I just can’t do it anymore. I need something more… stable. I need someone I can settle down with.” You explain, a tear falling down your cheek.

“I can be home more, me and the guys are thinking about taking some time off. It can be just me and you for awhile. We can buy that house together like we’ve been talking about!” He tries to reason with you, taking a step towards you. “Don’t do this, Y/N.” He begs.

“I can’t do this anymore.” He shakes his head, coming over to you and taking your hands.

“I love you, Y/N. We can work through this. I’ll take a couple days off of tour and meet the guys later. It can just be me and you here for a while. We can make it through this.” He says, squeezing your hand. You look up into his watery green eyes, unsure what to say or do. “We love each other, we’ve been together for 2 years, we’ve been doing this for so long, don’t give up on me now.”

“I know we’ve been doing this for so long, that’s why I can’t do it anymore.” He just shakes his head and leans down to press his lips to yours, taking your face in his hands. When he pulls back, a tear slides down his cheek. “Don’t leave me.” He whispers.

“Harry… you aren’t making this very easy.” He gives a small laugh and shakes his head.

“That’s the point.” He pulls back to look down into your eyes. “Did you think I would just give up, that I’d let you leave without fighting for you. You could tell me that you never wanted to see me again but I’d still stay right here and fight for you, for us.” He presses a soft kiss to your lips. “I love you, and I don’t care what you say, I’m not leaving.” Looking up into his eyes, feeling his arms around you and hearing him talk, it made you want to fight for you guys too.

“I don’t want you to go.” You finally say.

“Good, because I’m not.” He tells you, smiling softly. “You can’t get rid of me that easily.” You can’t help but smile back. “We’ll make this work, alright?” You give a small nod. “I know it sucks to be apart all the time, we’ll figure it out though. As I said, we’re talking about taking a small break, in that time it will be all about you, all about is.”

“Sounds good to me.” You say before placing your hand on his soft cheek and reaching up to press your lips to his. You were so glad that you had changed your mind. You couldn’t live without Harry.

——————–

Credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/142728613663/harry-styles-you-want-to-break-up-with-him