Cute Thanksgiving:

Your whole family were at your parents house, including grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews. Harry was quite nervous to meet all of your extended family. He had already met your parents and siblings and grandparents since you all had spent the night there. That morning, you were in and out of the kitchen cooking with your mom, having plenty of laughs, just like every year before. All the men and grandparents were watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. You were happy that Harry was bonding with everyone. You leaned against the door frame looking into the living room. Your grandpa was telling some corny joke, and your grandma was telling a childhood story about you to Harry. He laughed and then winked at you making you giggle. It was about lunch time and one of the football games came on. Harry was excited because the Green Bay Packers were playing. Him and your dad and younger brother were all yelling over the game and bonding.

Once it was cooked, you and your mom announced that dinner is ready. It was like a stampede to the table where everything was set up. Harry walked to you and grabbed your hand and kissed your cheek. "This looks wonderful ladies!" he said looking at you and your mom. "Thanks! It oughtta be. I worked for 2 days to get this meal together!" you said half joking, half being serious, as everyone laughed. Once you sat down, it was a family tradition to name off something you're thankful for before you ate,  whether it be family or the food right in front of you it didn't matter. Once it got to Harry he said, "I'm thankful for my lovely and beautiful girlfriend and her amazing cooking and baking skills! And her family is quite lovely too. Thank you." you squeezed his hand and smiled at him. You we overwhelmed with love and thankfulness for him.

After yall were done eating it was cuddle time. Everyone was full and worn out. You and your brothers and Harry grabbed some pillows and blankets and made a pallet on the floor. You felt like kids again. Your dad put a Christmas movie on and you snuggled against Harry. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed the top of your head. "I love you so much." he said.  You caught your dad looking at you two smiling. You thought it was weird but little did you know...that afternoon Harry had asked your dad for permission to marry you.

---------------------

Credits:https://www.tumblr.com/harryisagoober/68410287580/cute-thanksgiving-harry-imagine

Happy Thanksgiving (on Thursday?)