Never Think Your Anything But Beautiful:

“Let’s just stay in here,” you pleaded, noticing the crowds of fans and paparazzi on the city sidewalk tracking your every more from inside the store, waiting hungrily for you two to make your exit.

“Sweetheart,” Harry reasoned, sensing your growing anxiety. You waddled over to another rack of baby clothes.

“Harry, I’m due in two weeks, look at me, I’m a cow,” you whined without turning around to look at him, feeling the traitor tears coming on. “I’m surprised I don’t break chairs in half when I sit down.” You knew it was silly, you were pregnant, you shouldn’t feel this way, but you couldn’t help but feel a little self-conscious about all the weight you had gained, some of it in other places besides your belly. He sighed letting out a little laugh at your comment, and  you could hear the heavy sound of his boots coming up behind you, and you felt his arms wrap around your waist, pulling you gently back against him.

“Babe, don’t feel that way, you are not a cow,” he promised, his lips pressed to your neck.

You turned around to face him. “But there’s so many people, and they’re all taking pictures, and I just feel so big,” you cried, lip trembling as the tears started to fill your eyes. “And you’re laughing at me!”

Harry shook his head quickly, “I’m not, love, I promise, I’m sorry.”

“I’m crying and you’re laughing, and just think of the cover stories they’re getting!” You cracked a smile, at yourself and Harry laughed too.

“Let them think what they want,” Harry said, pulling you closer to him, giving a pointed look outside at the flashing cameras and clamoring fans. “They don’t matter, but you do, okay? You’re having…We’re having a baby. You’re keeping her safe and loved, and that’s more than I could ever ask for. I’d be more concerned if you weren’t gaining weight. It means Darcy’s healthy. I’m the luckiest guy around.” He kissed your nose. “I promise to never think you’re anything but beautiful.”

“Even though my ankles are the size of grapefruits?”

Harry nodded. “Of course.”

“Even though I snore?”

He nodded again.

“Even though I always end up making you fall out of bed because I can’t get comfortable?”

Harry mockingly put a hand to his lower back, smiling crookedly. “Yes, even when that happens."

You sniffled meaningfully. "How do you always manage to make me feel so beautiful?”

He smiled crookedly at you. “Because you’re already so beautiful to start with inside and out.”

More up soon!
@wildflowersea