Virgin:

Harry rubbed your feet that were planted in His lap, both of your eyes glued to the TV screen in front of you, perched on the fireplace. The only light source was the TV and the moon light streaming through the open window.

You and harry were quarantine together and decided to watch a movie. You were so engaged to what was happening on the screen that you didn’t see Harry looked at you. You glanced at him and did a double take when you saw Him looking at you.

“what?” You slightly laughed. Harry smiled at you and shook his head. “Nothing squirt.” That nickname rolled off his tongue, causing butterflies to form in your stomach.

Harry turned his attention back to the TV, still grinning. You shook your head and turned back too. A few minutes went by, before a hard sex scene popped on the screen. Your eyes widened and you shifted.

You were a virgin and it was by choice. You didn’t want to lose your virginity to an asshole, so you waited until you found the right person. It probably was a stupid idea, but you wanted some one who was into it not for the feeling, but in it for the passion and you.

Harry felt you shift in his lap, so he turned his gaze towards you. You were paying attention to the screen carefully, but at the same time cringing. Harry grabbed the remote and paused the TV.

You looked over at him. “Harry what the hell.” Harry eyebrows were frowned as he looked at you. He breath out, cocking his head to the side. “You’re so into it squirt, it’s just a sex scene.” You inhaled and fidgeted with your hands in your lap. Harry know you well enough to know you were nervous. “Hey, y/n”, he used his thumb to lift your chin up to look at him.

“tell me what wrong.” You exhaled. “Um, I’m a… I’m a virgin.” Harry eyes widened. He knew you for a great amount of time, but he never knew you were still a virgin.

“Oh, I didn’t know that.” You swallowed and nodded. “I know, lots of people don’t know.” Harry looked up at you, smiling weakly. “Why are you still a virgin?” You shut your eyes, “um, I’m just waiting for the right person. I want the person to be into the romance, not just for a release.”

You opened your eyes and glanced at Harry. He listened to every word and nodded. He understood why you were still one. You never seemed like the type of person to give it away, it needed to be special.

“would you like to me to be that person?” Harry cringed as he finished his sentence. He looked up at you for a second, before looking down to his lap.

The words slipped out of your mouth before you could stop yourself. “Yes.” Harry looked over at you. “Are you sure?"Harry cupped your cheek, rubbing his thumb over your cheek bone.

You nodded, placing your hand over his. "Yeah, I trust you. I think I trust you more than anything, so I’m ready.”

Harry removed his hand and got up from the couch. “Come on, let’s go to my room.” You got up and followed him. You walked down the hall to Harry’s room. He opened the door, letting you in first. You walked in, sitting on his bed. Harry walked in and stood in front of you. “Okay um, what do I do?” You’re so nervous and it showed.

“just lay down and I’ll be gentle. If you want me to stop, please tell me.” You nodded and laid down. Once you got in a comfortable position, Harry started.

Harry kissed your cheek softly, making your skin tingle. You shut your eyes and let Harry continue. Harry trailed kisses down your face to your neck. His right hand landed on your waist, squeezing it.

You ran your hands through his hair as he sucked on your neck a little harder. A tiny moan came from Harry’s mouth and you could feel your panties getting soaked.