short hair:

“Oh my god, I can’t stop touching it.”

“It” as in his new hair. Its technically not new now cause he’s had it for a while, but (Y/N) doesn’t get to see him much with all of the constant filming, so its still new to her. Harry was one his way to film in the studio in LA and since this was  the last little bit of filming, he was able to have (Y/N) fly out and visit. Since she’s come onto the set, she hasn’t been able to stop touching Harry’s hair.

“Baby, I know you don’t see me often, but if hair and makeup see you messing it up they might kick you out,” Harry jokes, taking her wrists in his hand and kissing the skin of her palm. (Y/N) lets out a whine at having to stop, but agrees and just starts touching his face instead; tracing his jawline and booping his nose were some of the actions that kept occurring. Through her new touches, her eyes never left his hair. She wanted so badly run her fingers through it again, feeling the new blunt ends of the strands and how weird it felt for her fingers to not go all the way down past his shoulders with his hair anymore.

Harry grabbed a hold of her hands again, kissing against her fingertips. He saw her eyeing his hair again so he let out a little sigh and gave her hands a few more little kisses before putting them in his hair again. “Now, if I get in trouble for this, I’m telling on you,” Harry joked, “Do you really like it, though? I wasn’t really sure about it. I miss m’long hair.”

It wasn’t a surprise that Harry was a bit unsure of his hair because of how long it took for him to finally take off that beanie after getting it cut, and (Y/N) new how much he loved his long hair, he felt good with it like that.

“I really like it actually. It makes you look so handsome, baby, it really does. Especially with your soldier uniform, it makes you look so manly and handsome,” (Y/N) complimented, kissing him afterwards. Harry hummed at her words, a slight little blush on his cheeks. Harry went back into (Y/N)’s kiss, deepening it. He wouldn’t normally do this in front of other people, but, c’mon, he hasn’t seen her in so long, and she just looks so pretty and who knows when filming will wrap up for the day so he has to get in as much love as he can.

“Harry, c’mon, you can kiss your girl later, you’re up,” someone shouts across the set from them. Harry hesitantly pulls back. After taking a deep breath to regain the pace of his breathing, Harry opens his eyes and smiles at (Y/N)

“Alright, flower, its my turn to go. I’ll see you real soon, though, yeah? Wait for me right here, okay? I want you to watch and tell me what you think,” Harry says, leaning in and nuzzling his nose against her’s. (Y/N) nodded her head and gave Harry one last kiss before pushing him towards the set before he got in trouble.

“Harry, what happened to your hair?!”

“Well, you see, my girlfriend’s visiting me so…”

————

Credits:https://moonchildstyles.tumblr.com/post/148733441847/request-harry-with-short-hair-it-can-be-a-blurb