sweaters

You were so happy to be joining Harry on his trip to New York. Not only did you get to see his new place in the city but you also got to accompany him to his performance on the Today Show. He was so excited about this performance, he was performing another new song and was excited to see how people reacted to it. You loved supporting him and being there with him.

“Ready, love?” You look up from your phone where you had been scrolling through twitter, reading peoples tweets about their excitement about Harry’s performance. Harry had been in the bathroom of his dressing room he’d been provided and you noticed that he had slipped into a brown over-sized sweater that you enjoyed very much. You loved wearing it, allowing it to swallow you up, your arms flapping in the long sleeves that hung well past your hands. You also enjoyed just simply snuggling up against Harry’s chest when he wore it. He was so snuggly and warm in it. You could stay there against his chest forever.

“Nice sweater.” You tell him, a grin on your face as you stand from the couch you had been curled up on while Harry got ready. You watch his face break into a wide grin as he holds his large ringed hand out to you. When you rest your hand in his, he brings it up to his lips, his perfect pink lips pressing gently against the back of your hand as you smile at each other.

“’s a bit chilly outside, though’ I should be warm.” You just grin as he then leads you from the room. The screaming was almost deafening once the fans got sight of Harry and his band as they moved towards the stage. “Gonna watch, righ’?” He asks, turning to face you as you took your spot beside one of the amps, ready to watch your man do his thing. “’s just rehearsal so you can go inside, ya know.”

“I’m not going anywhere.” You assure him, knowing that your presence and the sight of you helped Harry’s nerves. Performing solo was still a big deal for him and he got nervous. He said it always steadied him to have you close and in his line of view when things got hard. He gives you a smile and leans down to press a gentle kiss to your lips before he turns and heads onstage.

You watch, a smile on your face as he does his thing. You would never tire of seeing Harry perform. This is what he was meant to be doing and you were happy to be supporting him through all of this. Once he got to Sign of the Times you couldn’t stop grinning. He loved this song and you loved it as well, so you loved hearing him sing it. He often sang it around the house, still trying to get used to those hard falsetto notes and you loved it.

Right before he broke into the chorus, things were just a bit quiet and you couldn’t help yourself as you cupped your hands around your mouth and shouted out to him.

“I love you!” You exclaimed. The crowd laughed and cheered. Harry was just about to start the falsetto bit but he ended up letting out a laugh instead. He took a step back from the microphone, his face set in a wide grin as he turned to look at you. You grin back at him, bringing your hand up to wiggle them in a wave. He gives a small shake of his head, still a wide grin set onto that handsome face of his as he went back to the mic. He still had a smile on his face as he began to sing again.

As he continued on with rehearsal, you felt yourself getting a bit chilly in that cold New York air and you longed for the warmth of that big sweater of his, warm from his body heat. As soon as he walked off stage a bit later, you gave him a small pout and wiggled your arms out towards him. He gave you a frown, a deep crease between his brows as he didn’t understand what you meant. He moved to take you up in his arms but you stepped back and looked down at the sweater, reaching out for him again.

He understood then and gives a playful roll of his eyes before letting out a large sigh and tugs it up and over his head. You grin as he hands it out to you. Once it was over your head and your arms slid into the warmth of those long sleeves, you reach forward, kissing him gently. He gives another sigh and reaches his long arms out for you.

“Betteh?” He questions you as you snuggle your head into his strong chest, nuzzling your cheek into his t-shirt, also giving a nod. He wraps his arms tight around you, pressing his nose into the top of your head, his lips pressing a gentle kiss into your hair. “Good.” He kisses you again, swaying you both a bit side to side. “Tha’s my sweet girl.” You smile, closing your eyes as you take in a deep breath. Harry’s warmth, the smell of his cologne, and his strong arms enveloped you.

Harry couldn’t express the love and adoration he had for you enough. He was so thankful to have you here with him to experience all of this and support him, even if you were a sweater thief.

***

Credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/160495848168/harry-styles-sweaters