you have a bad day:

Today was a bad day. It was one of those days where it seems everything goes wrong. Your work day was beyond stressful and you couldn’t wait to be back home. Your boyfriend was home from tour for a few days and you could really use his warm arms around you right now.

“Welcome home, love!” You hear Harry yell from the kitchen. You toss your bag down beside the door, slipping off your shoes. You reach up to start tugging your jacket off as well but in the next second Harry’s hands are over yours and is pulling the fabric from your shoulders. “Let me get that.” He says before hanging it up on the peg beside the door.

“Hey.” You greet, turning around to smile at him. He grins back down at you, reaching down to take your face in his large hands.

“How was your day?” He asks but before you could answer, he leans down and presses his soft lips to yours in a gentle kiss. When he pulls back, you can’t keep the smile off of your face.

“Much better now, that’s for sure.” You find yourself saying. Harry gives a small chuckle and pulls you into his arms, tucking you against his chest. You exhale, wrapping around him easily. You rest your head against his chest, closing your eyes as you listen to the constant beat of his heart. Nothing else mattered in that moment except for you being here, wrapped up in Harry’s arms.

“Come, love, I’ve got dinner prepared.” He says a bit later, pulling back to release you.

“You know, when we moved in together, I never would have taken you for the domestic type.” You joke, playfully shoving him. He shakes his head, smirking a little, brushing his long dark brown curls from his face.

“I just want to do whatever I can to make sure that you have the best day possible, is all.” He defends but was still grinning. “Come.” He reaches down, taking your hand and pulls you into the dining room. He releases your hand only to pull your chair out for you, pushing it back in once you’ve sat. “So, honestly, how was your day?” He questions again once you are both eating. Harry had a lot of talents, but not many knew he was actually a great cook as well. He cooked for you all the time and you loved every second of it.

“You know when you have those days where it seems every thing that could go wrong does?” You say, looking down at your plate. Harry reaches over, rubbing your arm comfortingly.

“Oh, I’m sorry, babe.” He says. You look up into his green eyes, smiling. He smiles back, his hand still resting on your arm.

“You being home makes today better though.” You tell him honestly.

“Well after dinner we can curl up in bed with a movie and just relax.” He suggests. That sounded perfect so you agree and the two of you go about finishing dinner. You chat about the guys, people at work, things you needed to get done around the house while Harry was home from tour.

“Cuddle time.” You say once you’ve both cleaned up the kitchen.

“Perfect.” Harry agrees. You smile and hold your hand out to him. He gives a soft smile back and rests his large hand in yours before you both head upstairs to your bedroom. “What shall we watch?”

“Surprise me.” You tell him as you fall back onto your large bed. You slide back and get under the warm covers, waiting for Harry to join you as he puts something on. You honestly didn’t plan on paying much attention to whatever he chose. You just wanted to curl up in your boyfriends arms and forget the day.

As soon as Harry is laying beside you, he pulls you into his arms, holding you tight against him. He kisses the top of your head, his fingers running through your hair. You rest your hands across his chest, playing with the buttons of his shirt, which was slightly open. You push it open a little more, your fingers ghosting across the tattoos that riddled his chest. His own fingers ran up and down your arm, neither of you were paying attention to whatever was playing on the TV.

“I hope that I’ve made your day a bit better, love.” He finally says. “I haven’t done much but I know for me, just having you near me makes my day better.” You lift your head to look up at him, reaching up to rest your hand on his slightly stubbly cheek.

“You always make everything better.” You tell him honestly. He gives a shy smile, leaning over to kiss you gently. You tangle your fingers in his long hair, pulling him a little closer.

“I’ll always be here for you, my love, you know that.” He pulls back to say. He brushes his fingers across your forehead, brushing the hair from your face. “No matter where I am or what I am doing.” He vows.

“I know.” You breathe back before you kiss him again. You always wondered how you had gotten so lucky. What had you done to be blessed with such a sweet, loving, caring, big hearted, goofy, talented, and attractive man such as Harry? You were the luckiest girl in the world to be able to fall asleep beside him every night and you cherished every second that you had with him.

“I love you with all my heart.” He pulls back to breathe against your lips. Your fingers ghost down his chest before resting around his torso, looking into his beautiful eyes. He slid one arm around you, pulling you close against him, his other hand rested on your cheek.

“And I love you, Harry.” You say back, meaning it with every fiber of your being. You couldn’t love someone more than you loved this man holding you tightly in his arms. Your heart beat for him, and his for you.

****

Credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/142650265883/harry-styles-imagine