Chapter 164

April 10, 2014

"Is everyone ready?" I asked as everyone got their shoes on. "Thanks again, Mom and Dad, for looking after him."

"You're welcome," My dad ruffled Jackson's hair. 

"You be good for your grandparents," Ethan pointed his finger at Jackson. 

"I will," Jackson rolled his eyes. 

Jackson was easier to handle once Melissa and Lorelai moved out of the house. It was really empty (especially when Ethan was gone filming movies), so Jackson and I decided to go with Ethan when he would film. With all the new technology, Jackson was able to be home-schooled and still connect with friends.

Melissa was only twenty-two, so she didn't have a family just yet, but she was off travelling the world. She was still getting her schooling done, but she was living her life. Her and Frances went to some places together and were really close with one another. 

Lorelai was twenty-nine, so she did have a family. She was engaged to a guy named Trevor, but they broke up and now she was dating a guy named Fredrick. Her and Fredrick got along really well. Lorelai didn't have any kids, yet. She said she wanted to wait until she was in her early thirties. 

Jackson was fourteen, so he was all over the place. He actually loved us (totally the opposite of Melissa and Lorelai when they were teenagers). He thought that Ethan and I were the coolest parents in the world and we all loved each other. He felt like he was basically a single child, so we were able to spoil him a lot. When his sisters came over to visit, he always bragged to them about how he was the favorite. 

For me, I ended up making my own company. I sold wedding dresses. I really loved weddings-I found that out after Ethan and I got married. I was infatuated with weddings, so I decided that I wanted to be a part of it. I didn't use all of Ethan's money, though. He definitely helped a lot in the beginning, but now, I was making enough money to the point where I paid him back with all the money he loaned me. 

Him and I wrote a book together and even published it. It was about this couple who were both cheating on one another, but they didn't know. They would both go out of their ways to cheat and it was just this whole mess of cheating. It was really hard for me to write since I had gotten cheated on, but it was a fun thing to write, especially with the love of my life. 

It was pretty successful. It was more successful because of the fact that it was a romance and it was obviously toxic. One thing that I learned was that readers don't like reading about healthy relationships (mostly women); they like reading about the toxic relationships and the men that are very possessive over their women. Ethan and I didn't write about a possessive man. He was very masculine, but he didn't call the girl, "His" or say that he owned her. That was just fucking embarrassing. 

"Hurry up, girls!" I shouted for Lorelai and Melissa to come downstairs. 

"We're ready," The girls walked downstairs. 

Lorelai was wearing jeans and a t-shirt while Melissa was wearing a dress that clung to her curves and was shorter and definitely revealing.

"Is Frances going?" I asked Melissa. 

"No, she's sick," She put on her flats and then mocked us. "Come on guys, you take forever."

"We'll be right back," I said. 

"I don't get why I can't go," Jackson whined. "You don't even like Nirvana! I do!"

"You weren't related to him," I rolled my eyes. "Jackson, we've already been over this."