Chapter 103

December 24, 1993

I grabbed all of our pajamas out of the closet. I got us five matching pajamas. The shirts said, "Cobain Family" and we just had red and black plaid pants. 

I brought them downstairs and Kurt and I put them on the girls, then we put ours on. 

"Oh look at how beautiful we are!" I chuckled. 

There was a knock on the door, so I opened it up and Wendy was standing with Kim and Brianne. 

"Nice outfits," Kim said. 

"I picked them out," I smiled and let them come inside. I locked the door behind them and Kurt grabbed the camera and asked Kim to take a picture of us. 

I grabbed Melissa and held her as Kurt held Frances and Lorelai stood in front of us. 

"Cheese!" Kim shouted and we all smiled. 

After the picture, Wendy ran up to Frances and carried her, throwing her up in the air. 

"Is Frances seeing Courtney on Christmas, too?" Wendy asked. 

"Yes," Kurt replied, sitting down on the couch. "She's getting her for half of the day tomorrow."

"She's not coming with us to California?" I asked. 

"Courtney doesn't want her going out of state with you."

I could see where she was coming from. I wouldn't want her going out of state with Melissa-which would never even be a situation for her to be in. 

"Why are you going to California?" Wendy asked. 

"I have some shows to play there and one of them is on New Year's, so I am having the girls come with me," Kurt explained. 

"How are the wedding plans coming along?" Kim asked. 

"They're almost non-existent at this point," I replied. "It's taking a long time to do everything and Kurt isn't helping at all."

"Hey, hey, don't put this on me," He threw his hands up in the air. 

"I'm not," I smiled.

Just then, I smelt a foul smell. 

"Oh dear God," I plugged my nose. "That came from the deep depths of Hell. Kurt, do you need to go poop?"

"Excuse me, what?" He asked. 

"I know you farted. You're the only man in the room right now."

"No, I didn't. And mine don't smell that bad. I think that it's our daughter."

"No it isn't," I chuckled. "There's no way. Check her diaper then."

He opened up the back of her pants and immediately gagged. 

I gagged, too. 

"You need to come help me change her!" I yelled over all the noise. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy and Kim left a couple minutes after Lorelai and Melissa went to sleep. Kurt and I let Lorelai open one present: some dresses she really wanted. Melissa opened up Kim's and Wendy's present. They got her some cute little outfits and a onesie. They got Frances more, though. She got clothes and some toys. 

When I asked them about Lorelai's gift, Wendy told me that she didn't know what to get her, so they gave her some cash. I put Lorelai, Frances, and Melissa up to sleep and let Kurt talk to his mother about that. I was fuming with anger and I needed to go calm down.