Chapter 100

December 20, 1993

I continued to massage his shoulders and he groaned out loud. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. 

I had recently gotten a new job as a massage therapist and I honestly enjoyed it better than working at the gym. Here, I could decorate my room however I wanted. I put a lot of pictures of my family up there and it made me feel at home in a way. 

The only bad side to this was that for some reason, massages were always so sexual. Some people would try to act on me, but I would have to reject them-men and women. They always understood and never pushed it. I was so thankful for that. 

"Alright," I pulled the towel over my patient's body. "That's enough for today. I will leave the room so that you can get dressed."

"There's no cameras, right?" He joked. 

I shut the door behind me and stood outside of it, waiting for him to come back out so that I could wipe down all of the equipment we used and get everything ready to leave for the day. 

"Hey," He walked out, all dressed. 

"Thank you for coming in," I shook his hand. 

"When should my next appointment be?"

"Um, go up to the front and talk to her about that. It all depends on when I'm booked and when I'm not."

"Alright, thank you."

"Have a wonderful day."

I walked back inside the room, grabbed out my cleaning supplies, and started spraying down the massage table. 

"Hey, I'm here for my appointment," Someone said. 

"Oh, this is room 13," I replied. "Maybe you have the wrong room? I have no more appointments for today."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I turned around and screamed at the sight. "OH MY GOD!" 

I ran to him and hugged him, kissing him all over. I took in his presence and it was a couple minutes after I saw him that I finally comprehended that he was actually there. 

"Kurt," I kissed his soft lips. 

His hands roamed all over my body as I let them go wherever they wanted. I melted into his soft and warm embrace. I laced my fingers around strands of his hair. 

"Your hair's greasy," I commented. 

He chuckled. "Nice to see you, too."

"Kurt, I love you so much," I squeezed him. "I love you."

No words could've described the happiness I felt just being in the same room as Kurt. It was a gift that not everyone would get to experience, but a lot of people on this world would love to. I was so lucky. 

The biggest gift of all was him allowing me to be in his life. He didn't have to, but he wanted me to. He wanted me in his life. That was a gift that he gave me everyday. It was ironic considering that it was the best gift of them all, yet I couldn't even really see it. 

"How has the touring been so far?" I asked him after we finally stopped hugging each other. But we didn't stop touching each other-Kurt held onto my body as I cleaned my room. 

"I don't like it. I don't really know what else there is to say."

"Make the best of it, Kurt."

After I finished wiping down everything, we held each other's hands and walked out of the room.