"I just am so lucky," I smiled. 

I needed to run around or something because I had so much energy built up inside of me. I was so happy that I was able to do this with my family. Kurt, on the other hand, did not seem too pleased. 

"Kurt, Kurt, what if Axl's here?" I asked him. 

"Oh please tell me he is," He started looking around for him. "I'd love to beat that man."

"Hey, hey, not around the little one."

"My apologies."

As we continued to walk, people continuously took pictures of us. 

"We should pose for a picture," I stopped Kurt and Lorelai from walking further. "If there's going to be a picture of us posted in a magazine or something, I at least want it to look cool. We can look iconic."

Kurt lifted Lorelai up onto his shoulders and I hugged him from the side and smiled. God knows what face Kurt made. 

"Want to stay up there for a little?" He asked Lorelai. 

"Yeah!" She giggled and patted his head. 

"Is that your daughter?!" Someone asked Kurt-one of the photographers. 

"Actually," Kurt pulled me into his side. "She's our daughter."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally made our way inside and found our seats. They didn't have any food, so I made sure to bring some for Lorelai-I hid them inside of my bra. I gave them to her and then started watching the stage as people started to talk. 

"When you get called up, do we stay here or go up with you?" I asked Kurt. 

"You stay here."

"Then where do I go after?"

"Follow everyone else outside; I'll find you."

"Kurt, what if I get lost?"

"Aren't your parents coming to pick her up at five?" 

"Yeah, they are."

"Alright. That'll be right after this ends. I'll meet you by the entrance gate then."

"Sounds like a plan."

It took a while before Nirvana got called up for Best Alternative Music Video. Lorelai was starting to get restless, too. It was taking longer than expected and was getting close to five. 

When Nirvana got called up, I stood up to let them pass us by. Kurt grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Afterwards, I grinned and cheered for him. 

"Daddy!" Lorelai started to run after him. 

"No!" I ran after her and picked her up and brought her back to the seats. "Look, is that Daddy?"

I looked at the screen so that I could see them better and saw Kurt dig his fingers into his jeans and pull the hole apart. 

Jesus fucking Christ. 

I chuckled softly to myself and everyone started clapping again. 

"DADDY!" Lorelai screamed at the top of her lungs. 

I didn't need to stop her. She was proud of her father. To my surprise, they came back to the seats and sat down. 

"Good job, Kurt," I kissed him. "Now what time is it?"

"It's 4:45."

"I'm going to go outside and wait for my parents, then. Give Daddy a kiss, Lorelai."

"Why?" She asked.