"Where's Daddy?"

"He's sleeping."

"Are you having fun?"

"Yes, I'm having so much fun."

"I made a snowman!"

"A snowman?!"

"Yeah!"

"That's so cool! I'll make one with you when I get back home, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy. I have to go get ready now. We're going to go to the park."

"Okay. Bye. I love you."

"I love you, too, Mommy. Bye."

I hung up the phone after saying by to my mother and just say on the balcony and cried. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I heard someone say and I spun around to find Krist standing there. 

I quickly wiped my tears. "Nothing, nothing."

"I'm so sorry for what I said last night. It was totally rude of me to say."

"It's alright."

"No it's not. I'm really sorry, Ruby."

"Oh, it's alright."

"Last night was terrible."

"It sucked so bad. I hated it. Where did Kurt go out to?"

"Drink."

"Do you think that's all he did?"

"No."

"Me either."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt was knocked up. Krist and I guessed that he did some things involving coke and weed. 

"Better than heroin," I said. "Where's Dave?"

"In the room," He said. "You two should go do something."

"I don't know."

"Ruby, go do something with him. You guys have been in a funk lately. Go."

"Oh, alright."

I got dressed quickly and saw Kurt still sleeping even though it was one in the afternoon. I met Dave in the lobby and we went out to a restaurant. After that, we were just walking around. 

"You okay?" He asked me. 

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"You were terrified last night."

"I know."

"You kept saying you were scared. What were you scared of?"

"Kurt," I chuckled softly to myself, realizing how stupid that was. I was scared of my fiancee. 

"I was scared for him, too."

"He got knocked up last night. I can tell. But he's not going to admit it."

We walked into a clothing store, but nothing there really appealed to me. But something definitely was fascinating to Dave. Well, someone. There was a woman with brown hair and very beautiful. Her hair was so curly and she was very short. 

"Go talk to her, Dave," I pushed him towards her and he awkwardly said hi to her. 

I looked away for my own sake and continued to look at clothes. God, Dave was awkward. I was buzzing with happiness, but I didn't want to get too happy. There was always the chance that she was already taken.