chapter 100 return to freedom

ye ting suspected that he had heard wrongly.

his eyebrows tightened, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his voice hoarse: "... what did you say? "

yang jiali had a wild look in his eyes and gritted his teeth and said, "mad dog, you have to be strong when you don't want to be touched, you have to be dragged and tied up, and now it's sent to your mouth, but you are here to start pretending to be innocent." "

"come less to this set, the last twenty-four hours, you see how i squeeze you to death!"

ye ting's breath tightened, and the protruding throat knot rolled up and down.

he didn't say more, his waist slammed into force, and he immediately pushed yang jiali, who was sitting on him, down to the bottom, and then reached out, fiercely pinched yang jiali's neck, leaned down and kissed it hard.

yang jiali was pinched by ye ting's face and blushed, but he still smiled wildly: "very good, just like this." "

"what a mess is left behind," yang jiali hugged ye ting's neck, and his tone was rarely deep, "twenty-four hours, you stared at the watch for me, one minute less than a second, you are all withered breeds." "

ye ting smiled at the corner of his mouth.

his fingers rubbed on yang jiali's lips, gentle and tight, and his voice sneered and fired: "baby, then let's take a good look at whether i have become a breed or someone who cries out first." 

......

the secretary sent ye ting three wechat messages, and ye ting did not reply.

call ye ting's work number, and ye ting will not answer.

the secretary looked at the several documents in his hand that needed to be reviewed by ye ting, and he was momentarily embarrassed. in desperation, he hesitated to dial ye ting's private number.

the phone rang for a dozen or so years before it was finally answered.

when ye ting answered the phone, there were several red scratches hanging on the back of his neck, his forehead was sweaty, and his breathing was uneven.

the secretary trembled: "ye zong, when are you coming, there are several documents here that you need to look through." "

ye ting exhaled a rough breath, looked at yang jiali, who was staring at him and smiled, and also quietly ticked the corner of his lips: "today is not coming." "

secretary: "huh? "

ye ting's fingers pinched yang jiali's chin, but his mouth was serious: "the document is put tomorrow for my approval, the meeting yang vice president will open on behalf of the meeting, and the socialization will be pushed for the time being, just like this." today, there is no big thing, there is no need to call me, i am on vacation. "

he hung up the phone sharply and threw it on the ground.

yang jiali touched ye ting's protruding throat knot and sneered, "dusk jun! "

ye ting also laughed and blew a hot breath: "who let the dragon tent of the dark lord hide a sticky treasure." "

this terrible battle, from last night's fighting, has been burning until almost eight o'clock tonight.

the soldiers on both sides fought with red eyes, fought with all their might, did not sleep and rested, and the battle situation continued to be scorched, and it was difficult to distinguish between victory and defeat.

soon after the alarm clock sounded at eight o'clock, everything finally came to an end.

ye ting took yang jiali in his arms and let his head rest on his bare chest.