chapter 133 yang yang's little friend

yang jiali squeezed wang yang's hand fiercely.

wang yang was like a robot that received instructions, and a fierce son pounced on a bodyguard sitting in the back box.

the bodyguard thought that yang jiali had long been anesthetized and unconscious, and that he was surrounded by his own people, so he was not wary. he was holding a mobile phone and laughing and brushing vibrato, who expected wang yang to pounce on him, directly pushed him over, took out a dagger and stuck it in his leg.

as soon as wang yang moved, yang jiali also quickly moved.

he opened his eyes suddenly, suppressed another bodyguard with the fastest speed in his life, took the dagger from his arms, gritted his teeth, and quickly and fiercely plunged into the bodyguard's thigh, and by the way, in the most vulnerable place of the man, he violently hit the bird.

the bodyguard covered his legs and the little baby in a flash, and the pain was like a mountain pig howling.

the movement in the back quickly attracted the attention of those in front of him.

the leading bodyguard sitting on the co-driver saw this scene, his eyes narrowed, he scolded a word of, and immediately the guy he was carrying, and he was going to hit wang yang and yang jiali.

wang yang's spirit had been up and down, and suddenly he pounced on it like he was mad.

wang yang and the bodyguard on the co-driver wrestled together, but unfortunately the man grew small, and his strength was not enough, and he was soon twisted by the bodyguard, and the bodyguard beat his head with a throwing stick, and the forehead horns flowed out of the blood a few times, the forehead and neck were bulging, and the face and eyes were blood red, and he could not move.

wang yang turned his head as hard as he could, and tears came out of his eyes: "go, you go-" 

yang jiali kicked hard between the legs of the two bodyguards in the back box, saying nothing, like a fierce little wolf, holding a dagger and plunging into the arm of the bodyguard sitting on the co-pilot.

the bodyguard cried out in pain, and kankan let go of wang yang.

yang jiali dragged wang yang back, carried the bodyguard's throwing stick and smashed it on his back in pain, desperately stabbed the bodyguard's leg on the upper arm, and the carriage was filled with a terrifying smell of blood for a while.

the driver of the car panicked when he saw this movement and wanted to step on the accelerator.

yang jiali pulled wang yang up fiercely, bypassed the two bodyguards who were standing, rushed to the front of the back box door, forcefully opened the door of the back box, saw the timing, gritted his teeth and jumped down.

rolling over a few times on the ground, yang jiali thought, fortunately, the speed of the car is not fast, otherwise such a jump, quasi-yama king registered to report.

he stood up with wang yang in his arms and looked up to see that the car had stopped not far away.

the injured bodyguards, full of anger, got out of the car and limped to arrest people.

yang jiali couldn't care about anything, grabbed wang yang's arm, and ran towards the black place.

the narrow road is remote and in disrepair, surrounded by woodland and rarely developed mountains.

yang jiali rushed in with wang yang in one breath, listening to the footsteps behind him, his heart was pounding, his forehead was sweating wildly, his breathing was about to stop breathing, and he was like a headless fly going deeper.