chapter 44 the drama begins

yang jiali walked out of the bathroom.

ye ting was leaning against the porcelain wall outside, his face immersed in the dim wall lamp had a carved handsomeness and masculinity, his long figure had a unique and compelling masculine charm, and his eyes were stained with some inexplicable and complex looks, deep and dark.

seeing yang jiali come out, he took the person to his side, smiled and said, "why did you come out so quickly, what did you do when you went in, did you go to the toilet?" "

yang jiali's body trembled with shock and he hurriedly accelerated his pace.

ye ting looked at his figure behind his back and got up to keep up.

back inside the venue.

the charity dinner has not yet begun, and many business and political figures and celebrities from various fields have successively arrived at the scene.

yang jiali sat in the corner specially arranged by ye ting, avoiding the long guns and short guns of the media, but he was still at ease.

he quietly raised his eyelids and glanced in the direction where zhao xianghai was sitting.

zhao xianghai was sitting in the front row, talking to several business figures around him and nodding, smiling peacefully and gently.

yang jiali was about to withdraw his gaze when ye ting suddenly put his hand in front of his eyes and opened his five fingers. remember the url m.wxsy. net

yang jiali glanced at him obliquely, not knowing his intention.

ye ting smiled, grabbed yang jiali's hand, and folded his hand on his palm, the five fingers were just embedded in each other, ye ting bent his fingers and clasped them tightly.

he approached yang jiali, attached it to yang jiali's ear, and said quietly in a very light voice: "baby, you see, there are so many people here, i have to hold your hand tight, lest someone try to take advantage of the opportunity to do something, or let me not find you, then damn it." "

yang jiali's breathing suddenly cluttered the beat.

with a faint smile, ye ting took out a mask from his suit pocket and put it on yang jiali's face.

"after the dinner party starts, there will be media shooting at a wide angle," ye ting touched yang jiali's hair, "wear a mask, so as not to be recognized and get into trouble, we will watch a good play with peace of mind." "

yang jiali breathed and lurked under the mask, not understanding what ye ting was talking about.

at seven o'clock, the party carried out the final equipment commissioning, and at half past seven, the party officially began.

the lights are lit up in unison, the cameras of all the media are pointed in the direction of the main stage, and countless netizens watch and discuss the star-studded party through live broadcast.

yang jiali was not interested in these things, he only thought about the date written on the note that zhao xianghai gave him, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his palms were sweating and wet.

ye ting clasped yang jiali's hand the whole time, he turned his head, looked at yang jiali's face that was whitened by the stage lights, looked deep in his eyes, and said softly: "why are there so many sweaty palms, what are you nervous about?" "

yang jiali vigorously withdrew his hand and stuffed it into his pocket.

ye ting still wanted to continue to ask questions, only to hear the host on the stage report wang yang's name.

ye ting raised an eyebrow, held the question back into his stomach, and said in yang jiali's ear, "look carefully." 

yang jiali looked up.

wang yang was wearing a pink suit, and the neatly cut bangs hung in front of his forehead, which made this face innocent and childish, like a teenager who had not grown.

he said a few simple words on the stage, which provoked the crazy shouts of fans in the back row.

wang yang smiled at the fans, the smile was gentle and cute, and he couldn't see the snarky and mean appearance of the audience.

yang jiali heard someone in the back row complaining: "pretending, hype and hype flying, and then come to the charity party to put on a show." money, no donation, forced, forced. "

someone else eagerly hissed: "he is in the limelight, his fans are now running rampant on the whole network, who dares to say that he is not one, just wait to be torn up, you still don't say it, save yourself trouble." "

"isn't it just that there is a gold lord behind him, the circle now has such a bad opinion of him, when the gold lord does not want him, i see that he is finished."

the people in the back row were complaining vigorously, and wang yang sang again on the stage, saying that it was written for children in poor areas.

before the song was finished, wang yang's eyes burst into tears, and the fans followed suit.

yang jiali didn't have to think about it to know that tonight's weibo press release was estimated to be indispensable to "wang yang shed tears for children in poor counties" and "wang yang's kind little angel"... so many.

yang jiali was feeling bored, and suddenly heard a movement.

he looked up, and there seemed to be a commotion in the upper passage of the main stage.

a black shadow shrugged off the staff's coercion and rushed straight to the stage.

he wore a duck-tongue hat and a black mask and held up a bottle in his hand.

as soon as he approached wang yang, he let out a loud roar and slammed the contents of the bottle onto wang yang.

all the people in the venue watched as the man threw liquid at wang yang, and their eyes widened in shock.

wang yang was still immersed in the song, pretending to wipe the few tears from his eyes, as soon as he looked up, his whole head was wet, and the thick black liquid dripped down his hair, instantly dyeing his entire face.

wang yang's expression froze for an instant.

the venue exploded like an explosion.

ye ting sat in the midst of the boiling voice, looked at this scene, smiled lightly, and said in yang jiali's ear: "baby, you see, the good drama has begun."