chapter 106 husband

yang jiali hung up the phone and took a taxi to ronghai.

zhao xianghai's tone sounded quite serious, causing him to feel uneasy in his heart.

he was wondering all the way, and he didn't know what was happening in the clouds.

reaching ronghai as fast as he could, yang jiali went upstairs and entered zhao xianghai's office.

zhao xianghai handed him his passport, and there was something wrong with his face. the director of the personnel department stood next to zhao xianghai, looking at yang jiali's eyes, which was also a little strange.

yang jiali was still gasping for breath and asked, "what the hell is going on?" 

zhao xianghai did not open his mouth, the head of the personnel department nodded first: "we have uniformly handled the information of newly signed artists and employees in the past few days, when registering and confirming passports, the entry and exit management hall told me that your visa status has changed, saying that you are changing to a us green card status." 

yang jiali was dumbfounded, looked at his passport with wide eyes and then looked at zhao xianghai: "i haven't done it." "

zhao xianghai tapped his fingers on the table and frowned: "i also feel strange." you didn't go to the united states very often before that, your main place of work and settlement was still in china, and you never told me that you had the intention and conditions to apply for a green card. "

the head of the personnel department spread his hands: "then it can't be the us immigration bureau who sees him as excellent and forcibly sends him to the door with his face?" "

yang jiali scratched his head: "it's not good enough to be that."

zhao xianghai nodded, propped his chin, and his eyes swept over yang jiali's body, and he suddenly caught a glimpse of a ring on yang jiali's hanging finger, and the style was quite low-key.

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and pointed to yang jiali's ring: "... what is this? "

yang jiali raised his hand, looked at the ring on his hand, oh, and explained the origin and disk of this ring.

when ye ting personally put it on him, after the end of those thirty days, he had thought about taking it off, but he didn't know why, every time his finger touched this ring, he would start to hesitate constantly, and in the end, it would not be over.

so much so that it is still on the finger and has not moved half a minute.

yang jiali said this ring with a calm and emotional expression.

but after zhao xianghai and the personnel supervisor listened, their faces changed.

the personnel supervisor was surprised: "people asked you to go through the wedding process with him, and you really left?" "

yang jiali blinked, and his voice was empty: "that wedding is not my with him, it is a formality, fake." "

the personnel supervisor shook his head: "with the testimony of the priest, it is possible to produce legal effect if the marriage license has been submitted!" silly kid! "

zhao xianghai was still calm, knocking in front of the computer for half a day, found an application document that needed to be filled out for a local marriage in las vegas, twisted the screen to yang jiali, and asked him: "you think about it carefully, have you signed this document." "

Yang Jiali leaned over and squinted, reading a line of English: "License and cer..."

"License and certification of marriage。" Zhao Xianghai read it directly for him.

yang jiali remembered everything now, and his heart sank down sharply: "isn't this an agreement such as overseas work?" "

zhao xianghai already understood what was happening, and smiled deeply: "this is called, marriage permit and certificate." "

yang jiali was confused, like being struck by thunder, and could not slow down.

it took him half a day before he raised his hand and pointed to himself, "... i'm married? "

zhao xianghai nodded and unceremoniously added, "and ye ting." "

yang jiali's face was white.

zhao xianghai sighed: "don't worry about it first, i have friends in the united states, let them find relevant lawyers to go through the channels to confirm again, and when the results come out, i will inform you again." "

yang jiali's whole body was blindfolded, and he nodded like a robot, and he didn't know how to get out of the company back home.

a few days later, zhao xianghai handed him two pages of paper and smiled deeply: "look at your marriage certificate." "

yang jiali took it with both hands, and his shocked eyes were nailed to the two pages of paper in his hand.

zhao xianghai sighed: "i know that he didn't let you go so easily, this trick was really calculated, directly tricked you into entering the church with a wedding ring." if you hadn't gone to the entry and exit side to confirm this time, you would still be in the dark... by the way, yang yang, to be honest, your english should be well studied. "

yang jiali's whole body was surrounded by angry emotions, and even zhao xianghai's words were too late to answer, and he turned around and went downstairs.

he took a taxi directly to guanghui, gritting his teeth, like a person who came to collect debts and ask for his life.

the company's front desk sister did not dare to stop him, yang jiali all the way into the company, took the elevator to the top level.

the floor front hall is where the assistants work, and the new assistant sees yang jiali's fierce and evil appearance, and his heart jumps, and he immediately stands up: "hello, which of you... heck, don't break in, what are you doing..."

secretary feng returned from the pantry with coffee, saw this scene, and stopped the little assistant.

the little assistant was aggrieved: "he has a fierce face, and he doesn't even say where he came from." "

secretary feng patted her shoulder and comforted: "you remember his appearance, after he comes, you will ask him what appointment he wants and there is no need to register, ye zong's office, if he wants to enter, don't stop you." "

the little assistant blinked, "is he ye zong's brother?" "

"closer than my brother," secretary feng shook his head and whispered to her ear, "it's ye zong's heart and liver." "

the little assistant covered his mouth, and his eyes were round and round, as if he was peeping into some earth-shattering secret.

yang jiali, full of anger like lin chong's night run, rushed into ye ting's office and found that the office was empty.

he clenched his fists and asked secretary feng, who followed up, "what about people?" "

SECRETARY FENG PINCHED THE SWEAT: "YE ZONG IS IN THE C CONFERENCE ROOM, TALKING ABOUT COOPERATION WITH PEOPLE FROM HONGKANG' SIDE." "

yang jiali said with a sneer: "you help me tell him, let him come over after the meeting, i have something very important to say to him." "

secretary feng nodded suspiciously and went out.

it was already half past eleven after ye ting's meeting, and he pushed open the door of his office and saw yang jiali in his office.

yang jiali did not sit on the sofa in the rest area, this time, he sat directly on his boss's chair and looked at sensen.

ye ting was stunned, pulled the tie slightly, and put down the information in his hand: "baby, why did you suddenly come over?" something? "

yang jiali said coldly, "come and talk to you." "

ye ting raised an eyebrow, looked at yang jiali's own boss chair where he was sitting, and asked doubtfully, "what are you doing sitting here?" "

yang jiali gritted his teeth and smiled.

he raised his head, looked up at ye ting, smiled and said, "i like it, i like it." besides, my husband's chair, i sit down, do you have an opinion? "