chapter 112 hitting someone

xiao ye entered the room silently.

as he stepped onto the living room floor, xiao huang, who had been curled up in the kennel, stood up.

xiao huang walked not far from xiao ye, lifted the dog's head, and wagged his tail twice.

yang jiali thought a little badly that he could make the husky excited like this, and it was estimated that he had seen the same kind.

since xiao ye had come, he couldn't drive him away, so yang jiali could only set the table dishes hard and beckon him to eat together.

yang jiali had prepared a lot of words to say to hai ge, but now that xiao ye had come, he had to swallow these words back into his stomach because of the scene. zhao xianghai also frowned and didn't bother to open his mouth because of xiao ye's sudden arrival, and ye ting maintained his usual indifference and didn't say a word.

so the atmosphere at the dinner table became particularly solemn.

everyone had a cold face, no one at the dinner table spoke, and the dry bar was cold enough.

yang jiali thought in a trance, if there is another row of old men wearing military coats next to him, it will be a white banquet at the entrance of the village after the death of someone.

yang jiali stomped on the back of ye ting's feet with hatred under the table, secretly looking at him with angry eyes.

ye ting didn't speak, but just dragged a pair of cotton from the side and put it at yang jiali's feet, blowing hot air and whispering, "i'm not obedient, and i don't wear slippers."

it was hard to get to the end of the meal.

zhao xianghai was cold-faced and chest tight because of xiao ye's presence, so he took the lighter and went to the balcony to breathe.

yang jiali hurriedly followed.

yang jiali was a little embarrassed, scratched his head, and whispered: "brother hai, i'm sorry, i only invited you alone, i wanted to make a meal thank you, i didn't expect ye ting to secretly call xiao zong from me, let you not be happy, turn around and i will teach ye ting a hard lesson!"

zhao xianghai drew a cigarette from the cigarette box, smiled bitterly and shook his head: "it's okay, i am mentally prepared." "

yang jiali asked carefully, "brother hai, you and xiao zong now, you..."

"there is no possibility," zhao xianghai lit a cigarette, and took a deep breath, "breaking is breaking." "

yang jiali sighed and nodded.

zhao xianghai turned around, leaning against the railing, his eyes glued with complex emotions that could not be dissolved, and he forced himself to smile: "xiao yang, do you know, in fact, sometimes, i always feel that i am very envious of you." "

"envy me?"

zhao xianghai snorted softly, and his expression was smeared with emotion and bitterness: "you and ye ting, from college to now, so many years, have been together, and have also been separated, until now you plan to start over, looking very twisty, but he always has only you in his heart, you have not installed anyone else in your heart, your feelings, no impurities, very clean." "

zhao xianghai sandwiched the cigarette between his fingers, and half of his body was immersed in the black shadow: "i am different from xiao ye. "

"don't look at him biting me like a mad dog now, in fact, before i had a showdown with him, we had been for a long time, and we hadn't sat down properly and had a decent meal like a family."

"i heard him say to others, he was tired of me, tired of this home, didn't want to be bound, and i have seen with my own eyes how happy he laughs and plays when he is outside. his face was better at the pretty little boy who came to drink with him than when he came home once in a while. "

yang jiali's heart pounded when he heard it.

in his heart, zhao xianghai has always been powerful and elegant, gentle and perfect.

he sometimes felt that zhao xianghai could afford the two words of male god more than everyone else.

but now, zhao xianghai is like a sad and sad ordinary person, relying on a choking cigarette to suppress his mood.

zhao xianghai rolled his throat knot with difficulty, and said hoarsely: "i want him to go home, accompany lele more, communicate with me more, he is too lazy to come back, and he is stingy to give this family a look." but as soon as he turned his head, he did not hesitate to play with the little star, throwing money and resources at the little star. "

"now that i have decided to let this family disperse, he is anxious, biting me to death, and the posture is bigger than anyone, so that everyone around me, seeing his appearance of being chasing after me, thinks that i am always chaotic and abandoned, and persuades me not to put up a shelf to toss people."

yang jiali waved his fist and shouted, who the beeps again, i'll beat him for you. "

after shouting, he lowered his hand and worried, "brother hai, what are you going to do now?" "

"there is no plan," zhao xianghai dusted the soot, "the heart is already dead, what else can i plan?" xiao ye wants to bark, just let him bark, i just want to live a peaceful life with lele. "

yang jiali nodded: "it is best to find a better man and kill him." "

zhao xianghai was amused by him: "what is so easy." "

he pressed the cigarette butt out, looked at yang jiali, and said softly: "but you, now start over with ye ting, then you have to be rational, wait until you really understand his bottom and personality, get it right, and then take the next step, a long life, but you can't spend seven years on a person like me, only to find that he is not suitable." "

coming out of ye ting's villa, zhao xianghai walked in the direction of his car.

before he could take a few steps, he heard footsteps behind him and followed his steps closely.

zhao xianghai didn't look back to know who it was.

he stopped and didn't look back, only coldly saying, "how long will you have to dwell on it?" "

xiao ye's voice behind him was also extremely cold: "since you are not willing to reunite with me, then i will follow you unless you give me a chance." i won't go out and mess around anymore, and i'll watch you everywhere you go, lest you have too much contact with others. "

zhao xianghai turned around, looked at xiao ye's hard face, and laughed out loud: "do you still want your face?" "

xiao ye narrowed his eyes and did not answer.

zhao xianghai took a deep breath and turned to continue walking in the direction of the car.

as soon as he stepped forward, he heard xiao ye follow him again.

zhao xianghai somehow, a nameless fire suddenly arose in his heart, what kind of rational calm was burned in an instant, as soon as he turned around, the anger in his eyes burned, he raised his fist, and slammed into xiao ye's face with a bang.