chapter 117 scolding dogs

yang jiali returned home with a heart full of concern.

when he arrived home, it was half past seven, and ye ting had not yet returned.

yang jiali entered the kitchen, and while preparing to cook dinner, he was thinking about wang yang out of his mind.

he still remembered that after that storm, ye ting took him outside the glass wall to see the tragic picture of wang yang being pressed to kowtow, crying and howling, and after that, wang yang never appeared in front of him again, let alone in front of the media and the public, as if the world had evaporated.

now he suddenly reappeared, deliberately hiding by his side.

yang jiali frowned, his heart was pounding, and his palms were sweating involuntarily.

he made a table for dinner, looked at the time, and it was ten o'clock at eight o'clock.

yang jiali put the bowl and chopsticks well, did not eat it himself, lay on the table, and looked at the door and waited.

these days, i don't know what's going on, ye ting's time to go home is getting late.

yesterday, ye ting actually entered the house at nearly eleven o'clock, and yang jiali was so sleepy that his eyes could not be opened.

if it weren't for the fact that the two of them hadn't been living together for a long time, and their enthusiasm hadn't faded so quickly, otherwise yang jiali would have doubted whether ye ting was the same as his brother xiao ye, and he was beginning to get bored and prepare for a big wave outside.

by half past eight, ye ting hadn't returned.

yang jiali could only eat dinner by himself and move a table of dishes into the incubator.

at eleven o'clock, the sound of cars driving into the garage was finally heard outside the villa. not long after, the steady sound of leather shoes stepping on the ground approached, and ye ting, who had returned late again, entered the house calmly with a calm face.

yang jiali was already sleepy on the couch and his eyelids were fighting.

picking open his eyelids to see ye ting, yang jiali sat up and snorted, "why did you come back so late?" 

ye ting smiled, "busy." 

yang jiali held a big sheep doll in the crook of his arm, pointed to the incubator with his messy hair, yawned and said: "dinner is in the incubator, take it out and eat it." "

ye ting nodded, methodically warmed up the meal and ate it simply.

when he finished eating, yang jiali also woke up, let him sit down, frowned and asked: "what happened to you recently, is there something i don't know, how did you come back later and later?" "

ye ting took yang jiali into his arms and said with a deep smile: "it is the company's business, it will be handled well." "

yang jiali looked up at his eyes, ye ting's whites were indeed densely packed with a lot of blood, and the whole person was full of unspeakable exhaustion.

yang jiali sighed.

thinking of wang yang instead, yang jiali listened to ye ting's heartbeat and asked, "i asked you something." that wang yang... you should remember that i didn't hear from him again, did you secretly deal with it? "

ye ting looked at the hair spin above yang jiali's head and replied softly, "it's just blocked." "

ye ting didn't say everything. he not only used his connections to block wang yang, but also found someone to keep an eye on wang yang's every move, but also spread wang yang's bad deeds. people in the industry all know in their hearts that if they dare to hire wang yang, they are against the big capital forces, and naturally they all avoid wang yang.