chapter 144 dark depreciation

ye ting's mother was stunned.

it was as if he didn't expect ye ting to suddenly speak so solemnly.

she looked at ye ting's eyes that were not very close, half-dazed, and sighed: "you are a little willful in saying this." ye ting, do you really feel that your consideration of marriage is mature?

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips: "then what do you want?"

ye ting's mother looked slightly, "you are my son, your conditions are superior enough, i think you should consider the choice of partner more carefully." feelings can be cultivated slowly. "you

want me to develop relationships with others?"

peng lingyi nodded: "there are still so many excellent candidates around you, why don't you try it?" ye ting's

eyes froze, "for example?

peng lingyiqiang smiled: "for example, the children of the xia family, xia yan, i look at it very well."

ye ting raised an eyebrow, and couldn't help but laugh.

he thought he was trying to stuff him with someone. remember the url

originally picked and picked, and picked to xiao xia's head.

peng lingyi saw ye ting's smile and thought that he also had such a meaning, and immediately said more eagerly: "you see xiao xia, he looks good, he took over the company shortly after graduating, and his ability is also good." i think this is what a serious partner looks like, that yang jiali..." <

peng lingyi said as he spoke, and then remembered the terrible act of yang jiali punching at ye ting's chest muscles, and his face was solemn: "don't blame me for saying ugly, he is more like a good toy, can give you a moment of happiness, but he is not qualified to be your other half."

ye ting heard the two words of the toy, and his face directly turned black.

he lifted his eyelids, his eyes shining with sensen's coldness: "... you describe him as a plaything?

peng lingyi was startled by ye ting's suddenly cold eyes.

she just wanted to open her mouth to explain, ye ting had already stood up, strong and forceful, not shaking for others for half a minute.

ye ting straightened his neckline, calmly but indifferently: "since you can say that yang jiali is a plaything, i don't think there is any need to continue talking."

"but there is a sentence, i must explain it to you-"

ye ting looked solemn and his tone was deep: "yang jiali is not half worthy of me, he is not a plaything, he is my decision to hold the person who has been going all the way to the old age." if one day he is gone, i will not hesitate to accompany him down the yellow spring.

peng lingyi's face turned pale, "ye ting!

"i won't say this a second time," ye ting said as he walked to the door, turned his head, and said, "mom, my affairs have always been decided by myself." i am willing to respect you, but that does not mean that you can meddle in my affairs.

ye ting left.

peng lingyi looked at his back and sat down.

she smiled bitterly and stroked the aqua green bracelet on her wrist, and her eyes changed and changed, for half a day, and finally she sighed helplessly. <

......

when old master ye returned to china after many years, he inevitably wanted to hold a banquet.

the old man did not want to move the crowd, peng lingyi proposed, simply hold a small family banquet in the villa, invite some friends to get together.

on the day of the family banquet, yang jiali was busy.

he took the initiative to ask the chef to earn a performance, fried and boiled and stewed, busy with red ears and hot sweat.

peng lingyi would help him at first, but then he just stood by and watched, and when xiao xia came, peng lingyi smiled brightly, took xiao xia to sit down on the living room sofa, talked warmly, and did not care about yang jiali anymore.

it was already more than six o'clock when ye ting returned home from work.

as soon as he entered the villa, he saw peng lingyi pulling xiao xia to talk happily, and his eyebrows were flying.

yang jiali was busy sweating in the kitchen.

yang jiali saw ye ting, wiped a handful of sweat, smiled at him, squinted his eyes, and spit out his tongue.

as soon as ye ting saw yang jiali's sweaty appearance, his heart hurt like a pinprick for a while.

he walked behind yang jiali, reached out and wrapped his hands around yang jiali's waist, rested his head on yang jiali's shoulder, and said gently: "how is it that you are in the kitchen, my grandfather should have brought his cook, he is not used to the meals made by others."

yang jiali smiled hesitantly: "i want to show them a hand."

"your grandfather and your father are very good, as soon as i said it, they let me do it, and they praised me."

ye ting smiled lightly, hugged yang jiali's waist tightly, and kissed him in his ear.

yang jiali paused, and said with some helplessness: "but your mother doesn't like me a lot."

ye ting drew a few tissues and wiped the sweat on yang jiali's forehead.

ye ting said calmly, "whether she likes it or not, it won't bother us for half a minute anyway." if she dared to make any ideas, then—"

speaking of this, ye ting's eyes suddenly turned cold.

yang jiali turned his head and asked him, "so what?"

ye ting didn't answer, just smiled lightly and helped yang jiali cut up the diced meat.

at dinner, yang jiali brought the last dish to the table.

old master ye sat in the main seat, saw yang jiali's busy appearance, and smiled kindly, pointed at yang jiali and said: "at first glance, he is a good child, how diligent and fast, and his smiling and squinting personality is also pleasing to people."

peng lingyi only slightly ticked the corner of his lips, and did not pick up the stubble.

when he was about to take a seat, peng lingyi pointed to the only seat left beside himself and xiao xia, and smiled: "ye ting, come, sit here, leave a seat for you."

after speaking, peng lingyi pointed to a guest seat in the distance and apologized: "xiao yang, i can only grievance you to sit there first."