chapter 10 late at night

ye ting's villa is in the suburbs.

when yang jiali arrived at this villa in the driver's car, the sky was already completely dark, the ink-like night dome was scattered with a few clear and cold stars, and the night wind was still wrapped in the cold of the snow, and the cold seeped through the bones.

yang jiali wrapped his clothes and stood at the door of the brightly lit villa.

he hesitated for a moment before he made up his mind, opened the door and went inside.

the moment he stepped into the villa, he had the illusion that his brother who did not know the fire dance did not know whether he was dead or alive, like a sheep who was stupid and happy all day long, he stepped into the devil's cave of the evil wolf, and was stared at by the beast with fangs and did not know.

he gulped and swallowed, thinking to himself, even if he entered the haunted house, he had never entered ye ting's villa so uneasy, it was really fucking motherfucker.

it seems to calmly enter the villa living room.

yang jiali hugged his little luggage and glanced left and right, only to see that the light was bright, but he couldn't see anyone.

he was wondering when suddenly footsteps came from the wrap-around stairs.

ye ting looked like he had just taken a bath, his face was handsome, his black hair was slightly wet, he was wearing a loose bathrobe, and his firm chest was half hidden under the bathrobe. he held a glass of red wine in his hand, and the shaking liquor reflected the right light in the villa.

ye ting took a sip of red wine, looked at yang jiali's dress, and said, "how to dress like this, the pants are torn and faded."

yang jiali unnaturally covered up and hummed softly: "this is called fashion, you know a fart, and it didn't cost you money." "

ye ting lightly ticked the corner of his lips and did not speak.

he went downstairs, crossed him in yang jiali's guarded eyes, walked to the villa door, and slammed the door shut.

the sound of this closing door for no reason shocked yang jiali.

such a large suburban villa, closed the door, only he and ye ting were left.

if you take advantage of this good opportunity, the moon is dark and windy, take a kitchen knife, sneak into the bedroom, and then...

yang jiali sneakily glanced at ye ting, who was leisurely drinking red wine, and saw the chest muscles hidden under ye ting's bathrobe and a strong forearm exposed in the wide sleeves, he sipped his mouth, thinking, forget it, sleep and sleep, everything in the dream.

ye ting shook his wine glass and pointed out a direction to yang jiali: "your room." "

yang jiali took his luggage into the room and quietly packed his things.

ye ting did not bother him for the time being, holding the tablet to reply to the subordinates with e-mails and handling various trivial matters.

when he finished replying to the last email to be processed today, he put down the tablet and quietly walked to the door of yang jiali's room with a wine glass.

there was only a small light in the room, warm, but somewhat dim.

yang jiali had already packed up the little luggage, sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to ye ting, a small cat hiding in the pocket of his denim jacket, revealing a ball of yarn-like head, playing with his paws on a falling thread on yang jiali's clothes.

yang jiali sat so silently, not knowing what he was thinking. the light shone on the side of his face, and he did not move, like a sculpture, lacking in life.

ye ting looked across the door frame, didn't bother him, just watched from a distance.

he watched for a long time, and somehow, he always felt that yang jiali, who was alone now, was somewhat seemingly inexpressible difference from the appearance in his memory.

ye ting drank the remaining red wine in the wine glass in one go, silently went upstairs, and went into his room to rest.

he had a dream.

the dream was dark, and he vaguely saw yang jiali standing not far in front of him, with his back to him, step by step to a farther place. ye ting had the heart to catch up with him, but his footsteps seemed to be filled with lead and could not move.

he could only turn to yang jiali's back and say, "yang jiali, you stand still." "

yang jiali's footsteps did not stop, and he went to a darker place.

ye ting's voice was colder, heavier and more threatening: "yang jiali, i let you stand still, you are not allowed to leave again!" "

yang jiali still did not look back, walking faster and faster.

ye ting was slightly flustered, and was about to shout again, and when he looked up, he saw that not far away, the dark place revealed one piece after another of the tombstones, which were actually a cold and dark cemetery.

ye ting was really anxious at this time, not caring about his usual calm self-sufficiency and indifference, and shouted at yang jiali: "yang yang, don't go over, come back, yang yang, come back!" "

yang jiali turned his head to look at ye ting, a tear suddenly fell from his red blood-soaked eyes, his lips moved slightly, he wanted to say something, after all, he didn't say anything, his footsteps had already stepped into the cemetery, and the whole person fell into the darkness.

ye ting was startled awake by this nightmare.

his sleep quality and routine have always been very good, and he rarely has such nightmares.

he gasped in the darkness, touched his forehead, and his hands were covered in cold sweat.

ye ting eased up for a while, and his eyes returned to their usual calm. he lifted the quilt and went downstairs, and walked lightly to the door of yang jiali's room.

he looked at the wall clock on the wall, at four twenty in the morning.

ye ting took out the spare key for this room and quietly opened the door.

the room was well heated, a large bag was arched on the wide bed, and yang jiali was asleep, breathing evenly.

ye ting carefully walked in, sat on the edge of his bed, looked at his deep sleeping face, and his heartbeat gradually calmed down.

in the middle of the night, he walked to the cabinet, took out a piece of ointment, squeezed out a section, and gently lifted the corner of the quilt and coated a thin layer on yang jiali's ankle.

putting the ointment back in place, ye ting sat back down on the edge of the bed.

he looked at yang jiali's low-hanging eyelashes and said softly, "it's still the same as before, once you fall asleep, you can't sleep comfortably, and you are not willing to wake up no matter how you call." "

he slowly lowered his head, looked closer to yang jiali's eyebrows, and said, "five years." "

"it's been five years since we broke up before the graduation ceremony and now you're living in my house again."

ye ting gently touched yang jiali's lips, the smile gradually faded, and the look in his eyes became deep and cold: "baby, you know that i loved you so much at that time, why did you say the two words of breakup so easily?"