chapter 61 the hair of a leaf dog

zhao xianghai took the hot tea sent by yang jiali and left.

ye ting's cold eyes stared at zhao xianghai and dragged yang jiali into the office.

as soon as he closed the office door, ye ting, as if he had been provoked, pretended to be a big-tailed wolf, and pressed yang jiali to ask, "just wait to see that person with the surname zhao?" as soon as i leave, you go to people's side, right? "

yang jiali was extremely uncomfortable being stared at by ye ting's eyes.

he turned his head and didn't look, but was forcibly broken by ye ting: "like him? "

yang jiali was furious: "nonsense. "

ye ting narrowed his eyes and sneered, "you'd better have no other thoughts about him, and he'd better not, otherwise, i'll never be soft." yang yang, don't step on my bottom line, you know. "

yang jiali looked sideways and said, "me and hai ge are normal contacts between friends. i am grateful that he helped me a lot and encouraged me many times in my difficult times, so i especially wanted to repay him, a cup of hot tea is nothing. and you are not unaware, hai ge has an object, don't use your dirty ideas to speculate. "

ye ting did not understand this.

zhao xianghai is not the kind of person who will mess around outside, and zhao xianghai's object, that is, his brother xiao ye, will not allow zhao xianghai to steal food outside, even if xiao ye has mentioned several times recently that he has begun to feel tired of this kind of family life and for zhao xianghai.

but ye ting's heart was not happy. launch url

yang jiali was eager to push him three meters away, but his eyes were full of "hai ge" things.

ye ting gritted his teeth and asked, "what, that person with the surname zhao is a humble gentleman in your heart who pleases you, no matter how good i am to you, in your heart i am just a mad dog, do you hate it?" "

yang jiali's throat knotted: "at least he will not humiliate me in front of others, will not play with me as a person without dignity, will not force me to have no way out again and again, and will not rape me." "

ye ting's chest suffocated, his eyes changed, and he was about to go crazy again.

yang jiali was not willing to dwell on this topic any longer, and busily raised the milk tea in his hand.

"i bought it for you, you still can't drink it, it's almost cold, i lost it if i don't drink it."

ye ting was angry, and when he saw the tea handed by yang jiali, the fire under his eyes inexplicably dispersed.

he squinted his eyes at yang jiali.

yang jiali inserted a straw and handed it to ye ting's mouth, and said maliciously: "if you want to drink, drink it quickly, and not a drop is allowed to be left." "

ye ting was silent for a few seconds, thinking that this was one of yang jiali's few overtures, and his heart was soft, obediently sniffing the straw.

like a ferocious beast whose head was suddenly smoothed out of its hair.

yang jiali was really sleepy and yawned into the lounge.

ye ting sat back behind his desk and busied himself with company affairs.

the secretary made him a cup of coffee according to ye ting's habit and put it on his desk.

ye ting looked at the cup of coffee and only faintly muttered, but did not drink it.

in fact, he still likes coffee with some bitter taste, such a sweet and greasy thing as milk tea, he has never touched it, and he is not even interested in drinking a bite to taste it.

but --

ye ting glanced at the closed door of the lounge.

without a word, he pushed the coffee away and picked up the milk tea that yang jiali bought for him, and the picture was slightly contradictory.

he silently drank a whole cup of sweet and greasy milk tea and placed the empty cup in a conspicuous place.

ye ting picked up the signature pen again.

the tip of the pen stayed on the paper for half a day, and he ticked the corner of his lips and laughed softly: "it's really hard to drink." "

......

zhao xianghai got out of ye ting's company and got into his car.

the driver asked him where he was going now.

zhao xianghai looked at the itinerary recorded on his mobile phone and said, "go back to the company." "

the driver started the car, and the view outside the window receded.

zhao xianghai put the cup of hot tea that yang jiali gave him in the palm of his hand.

when fang cai ye ting snatched this thing up to check it, his eyes also turned around a few times on it, ye ting did not notice anything unusual, he did not see it.

however, a few days ago, he and yang jiali met privately once, and promised to take people away within half a month.

at this juncture, yang jiali sent him such an inexplicable cup of hot tea, which was by no means a whim.

zhao xianghai furrowed his brows and looked up and down repeatedly, but he couldn't see any tricks.

the driver saw zhao xianghai carefully observing the cup of hot tea through the rearview mirror, and couldn't help but smile: "zhao zong has not always liked to drink these, how come he also drank lemon tea sold in a small roadside shop today." "

zhao xianghai also laughed: "is this lemon tea, i look like..."

zhao xianghai looked at the small markings attached to the cup body.

his eyes were fixed on the marker, and his smile suddenly paused.

the corner of the small bar is not very flat, and there are a few small folds, as if it has been cut by someone.

zhao xianghai picked up the small fold with his fingers and slowly cut the bar open.

he looked at the small black handwriting on the sticky surface of the bar, and finally smiled again and whispered, "that's clever."