EXTRA dream awake when 19

wang yang looked a little awkward.

li da sucked in his nose, rubbed his cold hands, and said, "come and see you."

wang yang looked up at him, pursed his lips, and said calmly, "didn't you all stop coming?" you shouldn't provoke me again, wang xun and i are fine, you don't have to worry. li da lifted

several large bags he had brought with him from the door.

he opened the bag, handed it to wang yang, and said: "it's getting colder and colder these days, you go out and pay attention to keeping warm." there are scarves and gloves that i bought for you, and cotton shoes for wang xun, which can also be worn at home. by the way, i bought it for you and wang xun—"

before li finished speaking, wang yang reached out and pushed the thing back.

wang yang said seriously, "i can't collect things."

li da stopped talking and looked at wang yang with fixed eyes.

wang yang took a deep breath, pushed something on li da's body again, and said, "brother cheng rong, you don't have to spend too much effort on me, i didn't think about finding an object, i just wanted to live a good life with wang xun." you have this kung fu, it is better to take a good look at the other people around you, there are a lot of boys with better conditions, they..."

halfway through wang yang's speech, li da suddenly clenched his fists and cried out deeply, "wang yang!

wang yang sighed doubtfully and looked up at li da, thinking that he had something to say. li

da did not open his mouth immediately, but just looked at wang yang with extreme seriousness.

for half a day, when wang yang quietly tightened the bag and became more nervous, li da suddenly bent down, lowered his head and kissed wang yang the lips, and then shoved everything into wang yang's arms, and immediately turned around and fled downstairs like a giant bird with wings.

wang yang was dumbfounded.

when he returned to god and wanted to go downstairs, he ran to the staircase to see that li dache's butt was gone.

wang yang encountered this magical operation for the first time, holding several bags that li da had tucked into his arms, and he was at a loss.

he was still standing at the top of the stairs in a daze, and the aunt of the downstairs family leaned out and sneakily asked, "xiao wang, who is that big and small guy just now, he looks very square, and his body is also as big as a general, and the conditions are good."

wang yang blushed and said, "friends, friends."

without waiting for his aunt to speak, wang yang carried something back to his house.

in the next few days, li da appeared at wang yang's doorstep almost every day.

wang yang held his position and did not let li da enter the house, and li da was not frustrated, every time he said a few words to wang yang, he suddenly kissed wang yang on the face and neck, shoved things into wang yang's body, or threw them at the door, and fled downstairs with long legs, and wang yang could not catch up.

after half a month, in the evening, wang yang went upstairs to go home, and li da was indeed at the door again.

wang yangdu was helpless, angry and laughing: "what do you say you are doing here?"

li da skimmed his head, his ears were crimson, and asked, "can i go in today?"

wang yang shook his head. <

li da tickled his finger at him and smiled, "you come here, there is something for you."

wang yang now knows li da's routine and refuses to go to li da's side at all.

li da saw wang yang standing at the corner of the stairs and refused to come up, coughed, put his fist against the door, and said, "if you don't come again, then can i ask wang xun to help me open the door?" when wang yang

heard this, he was anxious and said busily, "don't you." you're going to call wang xun, he said he has to go out for a run with you for everything, and i stopped and cried, trouble.

li da said, "then you come here."

wang yang was confused by li da, covered his face and neck tightly with his hands, and carefully went upstairs.

when he walked to li da's side, li da threw his things to the ground and hugged wang yang as soon as he reached out. wang yang did not expect li da to come to this move this time, for a moment of panic, as soon as his feet were suspended, he subconsciously circled li da's legs, and his hand involuntarily let go of the swing.

li da took advantage of the chaos and kissed him the face, put the person down, and fled again.

wang yang blushed into a tomato color, carrying li da's things to the window at the corner of the stairs to see, li da just opened the door and got into the car, and waved at him before leaving, and the car quickly merged into the traffic and disappeared in a flash.

wang yang sighed and opened the bag in his hand to see that today was fresh fish and shrimp and crabs. <

li da seems to have learned to be smart, not only knows how to deal with his resistance, but now even knows that if the things sent to him are too valuable, he will definitely not receive them, but if it is just some homely food and clothing, he will not lose it, and he will return it too deliberately, and he can only accept it.

wang yang momentarily wondered if li da had found a military division behind his back.

he looked at the delicious shrimp and crab in the bag, silently breathed, and planned to go upstairs.

the door of the family next to it opened again, and the aunt poked her head out of the door again, and her eyes lit up: "xiao wang, your friend has come very diligently, half a month, i didn't come on the fourteenth day, other times i ran to you every day, and sent you something, people are really good, morality, reliable."

wang yang sighed in embarrassment, somewhat wondering why this aunt remembered better than he did.

the aunt saw his confused expression, shrunk her head back, and smiled mysteriously: "you said that this is your friend, is it not?"

wang yang snorted dryly.

the aunt smiled deeply and waved her hand, and the action inexplicably reminded wang yang of the mother bustard in the chu pavilion in the red chamber in the tv series.

auntie said: "xiao wang, we are all neighbors, helping each other, aunt used to send you some food and drink, you always remember it."

wang yang nodded, "remember, thank you aunt." "it's all snacks that are about to expire and miscellaneous shampoos.

the aunt looked around and lowered her voice: "since you remember the love, then you help the aunt."

wang yang asked, "what's busy?" auntie

said: "you take your friend's contact information, give your aunt a copy, okay," she said and put on her glasses, pulled out a large screen mobile phone, the words on the screen are surprisingly large, "come here, name, age, work, mobile phone number, you say, i remember."

wang yang looked up and down at the aunt with a question mark on his head: "... you? the

aunt glanced at him obliquely, sighed, and poked her finger into the room: "my daughter, it's almost thirty." i'm not going to help her... do you have a chance? "