chapter 152 the real candidate

ye laozi returned to the united states on the ninth.

two days before going back, ye ting accompanied the old man and spoke for an afternoon.

when the old man came back this time, in fact, at the beginning, he came back because of ye fan's incident.

but when ye ting spread all the things that ye fan had done, pile by piece, in front of the old man, the old man wore reading glasses, flipped through these criminal materials, and was silent.

it took him half a day before he smiled bitterly and said, "self-inflicted sins." the

old man took off his reading glasses, and kankan supported himself with a crutch, looked at the bright and dangling sky outside the window, and said, "i was still thinking that you and ye fan, who are good villains, are the descendants of the ye family, and they will not make such a fuss." but since he has done all the evil to this point... well, the court will judge as it pleases. coming

out of the old master's study, as soon as he went downstairs, he saw the jubilant peng lingyi.

peng lingyi's face was full of red light, like a tomato that was so full that it was about to burst out of red juice.

she pulled ye ting along, lowered her voice, and said, "i have set up the venue for you." i personally designed it, personally watched them arrange it, spent a lot of thought, and i looked at it with a good atmosphere.

ye ting smiled lightly, "then thank your mother first."

peng lingyi smiled lowly: "what is not thankful, you are my son." ye

ting picked up his coat from the side: "tonight i'm not eating here, i'll go out." <

peng lingyi nodded and took a scarf for ye ting.

when ye ting went out, peng lingyi suddenly stopped him again, his eyes were shining, and he said happily: "ye ting, my mother has not given you much care since she was a child, but now, i can watch you find the most suitable partner in life, open up in front of your relatives, and have your own family step by step... i'm looking forward to tomorrow's family dinner. ye ting looked

at her quietly.

after a while, ye ting ticked the corner of his lips, with deep meaning: "who doesn't look forward to being able to accept everyone's blessings and start a family with the people you love the most." "

......

at the family banquet at 5:30 p.m. on the eighth day, peng lingyi began to prepare at three o'clock.

father ye looked at her excitement and muttered two words.

peng lingyi immediately glanced at him, changed a new set of autumn couture for himself, and said: "of course, you don't understand, today is a big day, there is a commemorative significance, it must be prepared."

father

ye smirked, "it's just a family banquet."

peng lingyi said, "it's not just a family banquet, but today it's -"

before he finished speaking, peng lingyi closed his mouth tightly again, allowing father ye to not say anything about it, but explained: "confused, now i don't need to talk to you, you will understand when you go."

after father

ye left, peng lingyi tinkered for half a day before he finally packed up.

before going out, she asked her aunt to take out the gift box. <

the aunt held the exquisite gift box and smiled: "what are you preparing, so grand." peng lingyi

smiled so much that the corners of his eyes narrowed out crow's feet, and he took the gift box and solemnly put it away, but did not answer.

before the family banquet began, peng lingyi deliberately let xiao xia sit next to him.

after the family banquet officially began, peng lingyi frequently looked at ye ting, who was sitting next to the old master.

ye ting didn't react at all, just fiddling with the phone twice from time to time.

peng lingyi frowned, really couldn't help it, coughed lightly, raised a generous smile on his face, and said to old master ye: "old master, your grandson still has something big to announce today."

old master

ye raised his eyelids and looked at her faintly.

peng lingyi said happily: "originally, this matter was not completely settled, but the old man is going to return to the united states tomorrow, and i am afraid that in the future, it will be difficult to get together as much as today, so i simply said it publicly today." old master ye was

calm: "what the hell are you going to say?"

peng lingyi glanced at ye ting and said, "old master, your grandson is going to start a family."

old master

ye raised an eyebrow, looked at ye ting sitting next to him, and questioned, "this is the person who has been decided?"

ye ting nodded, "yes, it's fixed."

peng lingyi smiled so much that the corners of his lips had not been pressed down, and he saw that the other people who had been invited to attend the old master's farewell banquet had been looking at each other, and they didn't know who ye ting had set, peng lingyi quickly gave ye ting a look.

ye ting looked at her eager look, smiled, and stood up unhurriedly.

he walked step by step towards xiao xia beside peng lingyi.

when he walked over to xiao xia's side, peng lingyi's smile was extremely bright.

she was about to speak, but ye ting hurriedly walked past xiao xia, walked to the door of the ya room, opened the door, and not long after, led a person in from outside.

peng lingyi turned his head to look at it, and his face turned white.

yang jiali.