chapter 16 be good, you know

yang jiali shook his groggy head.

he always knew how much he drank, so he always refrained from it at the table and stayed awake.

but today xu is not quite right with this wine, there is no feeling when drinking, but the stamina is particularly large, he estimates that he has not drunk so much, but at this time he is already a little dizzy.

he quietly reached out and touched his face, and his palm was hot.

the fat boss next to him was still pouring him: "come, have another drink, you must drink with me today." 

yang jiali struggled to hold his eyelids, a little bitter.

gritting his teeth and drinking another cup, the fat boss still wanted to continue to pour, yang jiali hurriedly refused, stood up slowly, and found an excuse to go to the bathroom to hide wine.

leaning against the wall into the bathroom, he stood propped up in front of the sink.

the staying power of alcohol came up one after another, more ferociously than the last.

yang jiali leaned against the wall, his body weak, supporting the last trace of consciousness, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, trembled and found li da's phone, dialed out.

the phone was answered quickly.

yang jiali didn't care if li da listened or not, and dizzily instructed to the other side: "li da, it's me." i'm almost out of the way, come pick me up, i'm in... i'm in the court of kings..."

after hanging up the phone, yang jiali slowly walked out of the bathroom with the wall, wanting to go back to the box to get his coat first, and then move to the hotel door, waiting for li da to pick him up.

who knew that he had just reached the halfway point and was tripped by something under his feet.

as soon as yang jiali's legs were weak, the whole person was about to fall to the ground uncontrollably, when suddenly someone took him in his arms and supported him, and did not let him fall.

the man's voice sounded overhead: "look at you, how you got so drunk." "

yang jiali struggled to raise his eyelids to see that it was the fat boss at the wine table who had been drinking him.

yang jiali couldn't care less, grabbed the sleeve of the fat boss, and said with a big tongue: "dizzy, i want to go home, i want to go home." "

the fat boss was still quite patient and friendly: "be well, don't worry, i'll send you home now, let's go." "

yang jiali shook his head slightly: "no, at the door, there will be someone to pick me up..."

the movement of his shaking his head and the sound of softening after getting drunk, as if he were playing in his arms, provoked the fat boss's cheeks to suddenly become hot, his throat grunted uncontrollably, and his eyes stuck to yang jiali's white and thin skin, and he couldn't move away.

he rolled his eyes, coughed, and said in a soft voice: "there is a traffic jam outside, your friend will have to come over for a while, i will help you to rest first, and when your friend comes, i will help you get into his car and let you go home, okay?" "

yang jiali squinted his eyes like a young beast and nodded.

the fat boss wrapped his arms around yang jiali's waist, got him outside the box, let a waiter support him first, entered the box himself, took his own things, apologized to the other bosses, and walked out of the box quickly with his eyes shining, as if he was in a hurry to do something.