chapter 71 taking the initiative to call

ye ting gave zhao xianghai three days to hand him over.

zhao xianghai did not pay any attention to this, and he had no intention of handing people over.

at this juncture, it was really stupid to return yang jiali to ye ting.

if yang jiali was on his side, ye ting's actions would still be scrupulous, and he would also have chips to compete with ye ting.

once yang jiali returned to ye ting's side, ye ting had no worries and retaliated even more brazenly.

ye ting was anxious for three days, and the air pressure of the whole person was extremely low.

when the three-day deadline arrived, ye ting was no longer polite and launched a retaliatory attack on zhao xianghai's investment project.

first, several joints were opened, and several government documents of the zhao xianghai project could not be approved, and then people were carefully picketed from beginning to end, seizing several book loopholes in the project and expanding the impact. as soon as ye ting struck, the project team work quickly came to a standstill.

ye ting was menacing, and zhao xianghai had lost a lot within a few days.

not only that, but the funds in the project have also been temporarily tied up.

in order to fight back against ye ting's handwriting, zhao xianghai did not know how many contacts were used to make many calls in a few days, and he was so busy that even when he went home at night to cook dinner for lele, he also held a conference call with his mobile phone between his shoulders and ears while cooking pots.

after staying up for a few days, zhao xianghai was obviously emaciated, and there was a dense patch of blood in his eye socket.

on the fifth day, ye ting called, and his mouth was cold: "zhao xianghai, have you figured it out?" "

zhao xianghai was sitting behind his desk at the time to batch documents, when he heard ye ting's voice on the other side of the phone, he also snorted coldly: "ye zong is really fierce enough to do things, in order to force me to hand over people, it is really unscrupulous." "

"i don't want to listen to nonsense, i just want you to tell me yang jiali's whereabouts immediately."

zhao xianghai did not speak, and silently squeezed the signature pen.

"do you think my means end here," ye ting's voice was gloomy and frightening, "zhao xianghai, this is just the beginning." if you still can't figure out the situation and refuse to return people to me, then you wait, wait to see how i can't even cry, and crush your years of hard work into a pile of waste paper. "

ye ting hung up the phone.

zhao xianghai's breathing became shorter.

for half a day, he eased up, took the mobile phone, hesitated for a while, and called xiao ye.

after the quarrel that day, xiao ye did not go home for several days, did not make a phone call, and held a shelf cold war.

when the phone rang until the last time, xiao ye lazily picked it up, and his voice was impatient: "are you in trouble?" "

zhao xianghai's throat was dry: "i'm too busy tonight to go home, you go to the dance class to pick up lele." "

"got it, hung up."

"wait," zhao xianghai stopped him and took a deep breath, "you still plan to have a cold war for a few days, don't you go home?" "

xiao ye smiled, as if disdainfully: "why should i go home, come home and see you put on a stinky face to show me... i had a party with a few brothers tonight and didn't come back. "

before hanging up the phone, xiao ye added: "by the way, i forgot to tell you, i now think it is much more interesting to socialize outside and see them smiling to meet flattery than to look at you." "

zhao xianghai listened to the beep on the other end of the phone, pinching the fingers of the phone, trembling slightly.

assistant wang knocked on the door and entered the office and said to zhao xianghai, "general manager zhao, liu bureau and li bureau on the industrial and commercial side have arrived." "

zhao xianghai put away the surging emotions in his heart and nodded at him: "please come to the conference room, treat well, i will come right away." "

after assistant wang left, zhao xianghai pressed the temple that suddenly hurt with his fingers.

he took out the documents to be used for the meeting, stood up, supported his spine, gritted his teeth for a while, and then suppressed the stinging pain and straightened his posture toward the conference room.

......

it was rare for yang jiali to have a peaceful birthday in a few days.

liu xun's villa is really well-equipped, and it is a good place to enjoy everywhere.

over the past few days, liu xun has dragged yang jiali around the mountain views, fished for fat fish, steamed through the sauna, and tasted farm delicacies.

yang jiali was dragged around by liu xun and ran straight to the point of dizziness.

he also impulsively wanted to call hai ge several times to report that he was safe and ask for news, but he was afraid that as soon as he called hai ge, he would be immediately found by ye ting and exposed his whereabouts.

after a few days of worrying, yang jiali was a little impatient.

he opened the web page and tentatively typed the name of zhao xianghai's company on the search interface.

yang jiali looked at the string of information searched out on the screen, all of which were in recent days, basically nothing good, all kinds of books were checked, a project was suspended, and the funds of a branch were frozen.

others may not be sensitive to these, but yang jiali has a strong intuition when he looks at them.

this was definitely ye ting's doing, and ye ting was retaliating.

yang jiali found a photo of zhao xianghai attending a business meeting yesterday from a piece of news, in which zhao xianghai's body was obviously emaciated and his face was haggard.

as soon as he saw this photo, yang jiali was a little restless.

it just so happened that liu xun came back from outside, and as soon as he entered yang jiali's house, he warmly wrapped his arms around yang jiali's shoulders and said with a smile: "yang yang, my hot spring here is also very good, let's go to the hot spring tonight, just let's drink sake while soaking, authentic." "

yang jiali didn't have the heart now.

he raised his head and said to liu xun with some concern, "brother xun, can i call outside?" "

liu xun's face became serious: "this can't work." it is easy to expose your whereabouts on the phone, don't say you, these days i don't dare to report to haige, i am afraid of being you... the one who sniffed the clues. "

yang jiali furrowed his brows, worried.

liu xun looked at his appearance, meditated for a while, did not speak, and went out.

when he returned in the evening, he handed yang jiali a brand-new mobile phone: "you can use this mobile phone to call outside." i let the professionals do the trick, got a simulated number segment, virtual base station positioning, should not be found. "

yang jiali looked at him gratefully.

taking the mobile phone, yang jiali quickly entered zhao xianghai's number, but his finger stayed on the dial out button, as if hesitating.

in the middle of the night, he suddenly deleted all the numbers again.

liu xun asked him curiously, "if you don't call haige, who do you call?" "

yang jiali's eyes were cold, his face became slightly serious, and he held his breath and entered ye ting's number and dialed it.